Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Market Libertarian View Post

What's that crud on it?
    It is a ring of soreness due to nocturnal erections. The skin was stretching to its limits and then it would get sore. It has a red color to it, if you are able to see it. I have been putting raw cocoa butter on it and now it is almost gone. It used to be a lot worse. Also the dead skin was peeling off. I also use unrefined coconut oil.

Comment

Originally posted by Pohpohlipoh View Post

It is a ring of soreness due to nocturnal erections. The skin was stretching to its limits and then it would get sore. It has a red color to it, if you are able to see it. I have been putting raw cocoa butter on it and now it is almost gone. It used to be a lot worse. Also the dead skin was peeling off. I also use unrefined coconut oil.
      I don't get it- you mean calloused? Either way it looks like something's wrong- I woud recommend having a urologist look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Market Libertarian View Post

I don't get it- you mean calloused? Either way it looks like something's wrong- I woud recommend having a urologist look at it.
        Nah, it is just dry skin. It already went away. THANK YOU though.

Comment

Final Journal Entry: January 31, 2018

It has been an awesome 24 weeks - which were spent using the RED IODINE. Although I discontinued the use of it right after Christmas 2017 and had spent 8 days shortly thereafter using a biological soap to break down further my circumcision scarring and other unknown damages. I have no pictures for this final journal entry, as my penis is still looking fairly the same from the last time I posted pictures. Currently the internal environment of my penis is revving up. The time of course is unknown as to when the inner mucosa and all other tidbits become fully active, once again.

Here is what we have:

GOAL
          To determine if the dark colored Iodine tincture will aid the glans to dekeratinize.

-----> This goal definitely was realized. My glans has dekeratinize significantly, and continues to do so. It took only one full bottle of RED IODINE which was purchased from my local Walgreens to realize this goal.

OBSERVATION
          Will the RED IODINE also aid the cover skin and foreskin to regenerate?

-----> This too was realized, thankfully!

I feel so much better to have used the RED IODINE. The stinging sensation was not pleasant. It definitely was worth it. I definitely encourage the use of the RED IODINE; you definitely cannot go wrong! I appreciate all the views of this journal, but, now, it is complete.

Thank you for viewing, this stuff REALLY DOES REGENERATE; see you all!

--->Pohpohlipoh<---

Comment

I was reading about acne in this article http://rosacea.life/acne-rosacea/ here. does this one helps to know possible cause for rosacea

Comment

Working...
            X