Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salamander's Simple Secret to Restoration

Hey guys,

I used devices for a while, issues with pinching and blood flow forced me to quit restoring. I started to use ICE after each session of restoring, and an occasional aspirin for blood flow. I recovered but it was not easy. It took months, and several doctor's visits. It affected my ability to work. Too much tension was also an issue. (Operator error) Unfortunately I have a variocele on one of my testicles which is ultra sensitive to tugging. So I am uniquely limited in how much I can do and what devices I can use.

But I did not give up. and with the results that I had obtained over those 2 years. I was able to TRIPLE my progress with one simple tool.

Latex gloves.

If you are wondering, the more skin you are able to grow, the easier the restoration process gets. I am reaching goals and am amazed at the results so far. I am grateful for this forum as a resource, and the TLC Tugger device as well as the PUD device. Both of which are ingenious if used correctly. Unfortunately, like I said I was unable to use them after a while.

Manual tugging with latex gloves has allowed me so much more freedom and ability to control the results. Also not as time intensive. An hour or two every other day is more than enough time spent. Of course you need a certain amount of skin to really see results. I started with absolutely NO foreskin to speak of. I do use a high quality healing lotion as well. I am currently somewhere between 2 and 3 years into this journey, which took a lot of learning and failing to get where I am.

I don't know if I would recommend restoring to anyone, but if you are as adamant as I am about accomplishing this goal, this is what worked for me. Good luck, and if you ever run into trouble from overdoing it I would highly recommend using ICE!

Regards,
    Salamander
    PROGRESS GALLERY

Agree: Manual tugging has great benefit for everyone. It isn't a beginner method, or some remedial method, as some people seem to think. Manual will give good results from beginning to end.

Disagree: "Healing lotion" has no effect at all on the mitotic process. That's just simple human epidermal physiology. And while I have no idea if this is part of your scenario, lotion can make skin harder to hold on to, so..........maybe you won't need gloves if you don't use lotion?
    Last edited by Reality; 08-19-2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Huh, that's a pretty good idea. I've noticed that preventing the skin from slipping is the hardest part of manual methods, and I'm sure this is a viable solution for that.
      Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Thanks "Salamander6773" for sharing such a simple, yet great idea! I will certainly be giving it a go. :-)

Comment

I also tend to do manual tugging at night time while watching TV. I don't know how much extra progress it delivers, but the combination of TLC-X during daytime and manual for half an hour at night is definitely working well for me. I also like the fact that you can feel your progress, as indeed, the tugging becomes easier as you progress Must say I also enjoy it, and even when taking a break (like I did the last 10 days) from your device, you can still do a bit of manual work as you feel like it...
          There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Working...
          X