Teen Restoring with Little Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen Restoring with Little Progress

So I have been restoring for 15 minutes each day for three months. I am 14 and recently found out about foreskin restoration because I was wondering why my head of the penis always was irritated and pretty much beat up. So I looked about why and how to fix this and restoration popped up. I then looked into it more and saw all of the benefits of restoring. I did not even know there was such thing as a covered glans, or an intact penis, as my family was Christian. I was circumsized at birth, so as you can see, as said before I had never even seen an intact penis as my school is in the U.S., and all if the boys in my grade are cut. My dad is also circumsized. So now I kind of am angry at them for doing this without my approval at all, but I think I feel okay now as I understand that they are told only positives etc. So that has kind of been my story so far. I have been cut very tight where I have no loose foreskin at all. The only method I cam use is manual restoration since it would be too embarrassing and flat out weird to tell my parents to get me a device. So I have been stretching using method 2 where I put one finger in the shape of an "o", and the other hand near the glans and stretch. I have done it from my circ scar to the glans, but mainly from the base of my penis to my circ scar. I had gained significant progress at first simce obviously the results would look good compared to a tight foreskin. But now it does not seem I am gaining much progress at all. I am trying to acheive CI-3, and right now I am like a CI-2 when soft, but still a CI-1 when I am erect. Masturbation has also gained a significant amount of pleasure, but in the last couple weeks or so, my progress has been a plateau. I am doing the same routine. It is really the only routine I can do, but only when erect, and it puts a lot of strain on my hands and wrists sometimes. I am also wondering if there is a stretch routine I can do when soft at only a CI-2 and how. I am just wondering what I am doing wrong here, should I increase stretching time, different routines, different times of day etc. and also what I should stretch first, the inner foreskin or the outer foreskin first, and not both because if I do both it puts a lot of strain on my hands unfortunately. I am sort of losing hope, but I think I will keep doing. Also, am I too young to do this thing also? Like I know it is not illegal, but like maybe eventually down the road I will regret doing this? I do not know, but please tell me your input guys, anything that can help me with the restoring process because I am pretty limited on resources, or if there is a device I can make it home with simple supplies. Thank you very much for your replies/opinions in advance

Have you considered taping methods such as T-Tape? You can use standard medical tape found in most medicine cabinets (or purchased at any convenience store). I'd only use them during the day when you're not expecting any erections though.

Comment

Well yes, I have, the problem I had with trying to do it during school is 1: I sort of get these like semi-erections during the day because of friction with my underwear and 2: Would I have to redo it every time I went to the bathroom and I hydrate a lot.

Comment

I know where you're coming from. I first looked into restoration in late 1990's when I was a teenager and pretty much gave up trying to accomplish anything, so you're already ahead of me there. There are no long term negatives to restoration as long as you do it safely. Three months, though, is very little time to spend restoring. A completed restoration takes most men years to achieve. So you're doing well for only three months of work. Instead of trying to just look at yourself and determine if you're making progress, you should use the Forced Erect Coverage method that is on the TLC Tugger web site. That's what to use to determine if you're actually making progress.

Re: T-taping. T-tapes are specifically designed to accommodate erections (and you are supposed to apply T-tape with an erection), so that is a viable option. Most people tension T-tape with an elastic strap, which you can buy from any fabric store and some craft stores. Suspenders can also be used (if you can find them for sale locally anywhere.)
        Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

(Deleted)
          Last edited by RAnonUS19B; 06-30-2018, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous27 View Post
            I did not even know there was such thing as a covered glans, or an intact penis, as my family was Christian. I was circumsized at birth
            Christianity and circumcision are not and should not be synonymous. In fact Paul who was one of the main writers of New Testament Canon wrote against the practice in the book of Titus. Further more circumcision and the Christian church were very uncommon in the United States until Dr. Kellog and the circ movement took hold then it seems the practice was adopted and it's my understanding that it was more of a US cultural movement than a church movement per se.

Comment

Hey, I know where you're coming from. It can seem like at times you're not making any progress, but the fact is you simply are. This is a long process that can take up to half a decade to get the results you want. The fact of the matter is that every time you tug you make progress, but a little bit at a time. It's mitosis, the process that happens when cells divide. Tension causes microscopic tears in the skin and the surrounding cells divide to fill these tears. I might be a little wrong with the minutiae but that's the rough version. I'm 18 and started when I was 16.

Anyway, I've been restoring for 2 years and I know what it's like to think "fuck, this is taking so long." and you'd be right to think that, but just remind yourself that this is a long process that takes discipline to work through. I have made immense progress, but in the first few months no progress would have been apparent. Here's my routine.

Don't give up. Progress is slow but it DOES happen. You got this, man.

-Be erect
              -Two sets of "okay sign" fingers below the circumcision scar but above where the pubic hair starts.
              -Grip and apply pressure, not enough to cause discomfort but enough that your fingers won't slide off
              -Pull the fingers away as if to lengthen the skin between your two sets of fingers in a ring shape
              -Do for as long as you can bear, 20-40 seconds.
              -Relax for 30 seconds and do as many times over again as you feel your are able to do.

Comment

15 minutes per day is no where near enough. Get a device like the TLC X. Even at a CI2 you should be able to use it (without the pusher initially if need be). Gentle tension of around a pound or so for 8-10 hrs per day will get the job done. At your age I's be surprised if it takes more than 2 yrs. There are ways to get a device without your parents knowing. Be creative.
                Last edited by parsecskin; 01-12-2016, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Yes Creative is the word if you wish to use devices home made or bought, eg. can you get yourself a trombone mouth piece or something similar and don't wear things on sports days (they are prone to fall off / out) and it depends how much privacy using the bathroom at school etc.
                  Being Christian has little to do with the things of infant circ as basically it a fraudulent medieval practice passed down generations and the good lord would be totally appalled at this criminal practice some how tied to his name and beliefs as per Lost & found. This is Human ego's trying to alter ones self or society, it is certainly not the right thing to do and gladly, slowly people (finally) are questioning this outdated practice . Education is the key.

Comment

I've been restoring with almost exclusively homemade devices and methods that cost virtually nothing and can be made with stuff you find around the house. PM or email me if you're interested.

Comment

I have had as good or better progress with less time, so I suggest that what you are doing is fine. If you feel like doing more, add another 5 minutes or so at other times during the day. The great things about manual are nothing to buy, nothing laying around to be discovered, easy to do at odd moments. In your situation, it might be the ideal way to restore.

Regards

Comment

Holy thread resurrection.

Comment

Working...
                        X