Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working or not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Working or not working

    I know it's working. But good Lord is this taking a while. I've had a productive summer, a noticeable 2-3 mm. added on, but I'm feeling super impatient today. Some days I look down and think I haven't made any progress - it's my fault for not taking pictures months ago. Sometimes when I'm semi-flaccid semi-erect, it looks like nothing has changed, the wrinkles I've grown and develop smooth out, etc. I'm one of the ones with a larger glans, so rollover is several several months away still. UGH!! Some days my skin is tired from tugging and I feel bad that I'm putting my dick through all of this. Would love to hear some motivational words today.

    Keep on tugging, keep on tugging, keep on tugging......

  • #2
    I'm in the same boat. I too have a larger glans and rollover has yet to happen. That very same larger glans will help keep the skin forward when we finally do get rollover. Just KOT!

    Comment


    • #3
      I'll make the unpopular (but true) observation: years. Never months, never even just a couple of years (if you start where most of us start), but rather year after year after year. Doesn't matter how old you are, doesn't matter if you think some topical chemical or commercial product will "help" (they won't), it will always take much longer than you want, and much, much longer than you expected. 'Wanting' gets you started, and wanting can help from time to time, but wanting is weak. Endurance is the only thing that will bring what you wanted.

      Comment


      • #4
        Find a mindset to make it enjoyable and your personal secret. Notice positive changes when you have sex or masturbate. Try varieties of methods. Tell yourself in time you will get there. Limit expectation and discard guilt.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hello Pallo, in a previous post you said you were restoring using maual tugging. Nothing wrong with that it is an effective method and it works. However, in reply to your call for "motivational assistance" I offer this: Get a device that you can wear comfortably for long periods. Your progress may not be any faster overall, but you will enjoy the psychological reassurance of feeling that constant tug working steadily towards your goal.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
            Hello Pallo, in a previous post you said you were restoring using maual tugging. Nothing wrong with that it is an effective method and it works. However, in reply to your call for "motivational assistance" I offer this: Get a device that you can wear comfortably for long periods. Your progress may not be any faster overall, but you will enjoy the psychological reassurance of feeling that constant tug working steadily towards your goal.
            Thanks Woody, I retain with a baby bottle nipple for this exact reason - peace of mind. I have plenty of skin to pull up over my glans when flaccid...it just simply doesn't stay there. I am in Europe for another month, but will look into getting a device in a month or so when I get back to the states - manual tugging and device combo from there on. I saw you used the o-ring for coverage. Did that work out for you? I think I have enough skin for that now.

            Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Some days are just f*cking hard. Yesterday was a day where I could feel my skin tired from all the tugging I did this week, so I took the day off, but I HATE breaking because then I feel guilty and bad about myself.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PalloTown18 View Post

              Thanks Woody, I retain with a baby bottle nipple for this exact reason - peace of mind. I have plenty of skin to pull up over my glans when flaccid...it just simply doesn't stay there. I am in Europe for another month, but will look into getting a device in a month or so when I get back to the states - manual tugging and device combo from there on. I saw you used the o-ring for coverage. Did that work out for you? I think I have enough skin for that now.

              Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Some days are just f*cking hard. Yesterday was a day where I could feel my skin tired from all the tugging I did this week, so I took the day off, but I HATE breaking because then I feel guilty and bad about myself.
              Yes, the O ring is such a simple solution for retaining. Available in multiple sizes and thicknesses, there is bound to be a comfortable fit for you. I used it when my glans was softening and becoming more sensitive and I needed to keep the head covered. Now I am naturally covered and the O ring is a thing of the past. Good luck with your restoration. The results are well worth the effort.

              Comment


              • #8
                I got started with O-rings and only switched to the TLC-X because it started to be too much hassle with so many rings to put on several times a day...
                My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

                Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings 2 the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the initial progress... https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BelgianChris View Post
                  I got started with O-rings and only switched to the TLC-X because it started to be too much hassle with so many rings to put on several times a day...
                  I hope the TLC method is working well for you. I can imagine losing O-rings can be a hassle too. Someone mentioned on twitter that he used rubber bands from lobster claws. He said it didn't slip as much as rubber O-rings and just hugged the skin when aroused. I wouldn't use them during sleep though. One other option is to use tape, cutting it into a pancake with a hole in the center and cut down the radius. As it was described, the gentleman folded the tape into a cone formation which he wrapped around his foreskin remnant when he slept. Even with nocturnal erection he didn't experience slippage with luco tape or duct tape, but the duct tape left more residue when he took it off in the shower. It's an interesting night solution, but during the day the tlc tugger and even the O-ring method makes sense. It's a long process, but with time and a lot of O-rings it can be done.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X