No announcement yet.

Poll: What's your penis length (erect)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't enlargement a myth, and dangerous?
    Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

From what I've seen, there are methods which involve putting your penis under tension for extended periods of time for months or years which seem to work to some degree. I'm sure the physiological processes are completely different from foreskin restoration, but the amount of dedication required is comparable. I don't know how well these methods work or what the possible side effects are, to some extent it's like foreskin restoration where there is some reliable information, but for the most part you just have to trust everyone who says it works and then try to make it happen.

As far as pills and stuff like that, none of it is real.

Comment

Pushing the ruler in like that seems like cheating to me, but using that method I'm 6.3 inches.

If I don't push it in I'm only 5.5 inches.

But eh, it's not what you got that matters as much as how you use it.

Comment

Originally posted by KragDragon View Post
          Pushing the ruler in like that seems like cheating to me, but using that method I'm 6.3 inches.

I think it comes from the idea that you are supposed to be BALLS DEEP while you are getting hot-and-heavy with the Mrs., or Mr. Having all 6.3 inches UP IN THERE probably would be more satisfying than just most of it. It really is YOUR preference, though!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pohpohlipoh View Post

I think it comes from the idea that you are supposed to be BALLS DEEP while you are getting hot-and-heavy with the Mrs., or Mr. Having all 6.3 inches UP IN THERE probably would be more satisfying than just most of it. It really is YOUR preference, though!!!
            LOL You make a point. 6.3 it is then.

Comment

I'm 6.75 length and very good girth at 6.25.

Comment

*toots own horn*
                I’m so silly lol
                As a teen I used to fear having a small peen.
                I also hit my growth spurt preeettyyyyy late.
                I’d like to think that tugging kind of contributes to growth because I really didn’t have much of a growth spurt

Cheers to New Skin!!

Comment

I’m 8” by 5.5” so am looking at having to grow enough skin to make a decent size wallet, lol. Just wish I’d started earlier, but making good progress nevertheless.

Comment

I"m 6" hard and 3" soft

Comment

My erect length is 6.75 inches. Flaccid, I average 3.5 inches with my glans completely covered by my fauxskin. I think my restoration has helped maintain the size of my erction as I have approached my senior years.

Comment

I'm maybe 4.75 bone pressed erect. I don't like to measure because it depresses me. Anybody else tried the bathmate? I've thought of trying one but don't know if it's worth $120 or more. I heard from some of the (circumcised) bathmate users that it lengthened their foreskins and I think some of them actually ended up at restoration sites and found out what they're missing!

Comment

i am close to 8 inches... maybe just under, using that method of measuring. if i remember correctly last time i measured.... probably like 7 3/4 or 7/8

Comment

Originally posted by KragDragon View Post

I also felt like I was cheating by pushing the ruler down to the bone but if that is how we are measuring then I'll be consistent. I was right at 7.5"

Comment

Working...
                            X