Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Tugging Method

Hi Everyone

Im not sure if this has been discussed but im starting the tugging method with a DTR that I purchased recently. I dont have enough skin yet to use the dual tension method.

So what I really want to know is....Have many people had success with this tugging method? If so how many minutes/hours did you tug a day and how many days a week? Also did you tug just once on the day or multiple times? How long did it take for you to notice results?

Thank you!!

I know from other restorers from the page that they've gain alot of skin with manual tugging till they could use the DTR or any other device. maybe manual tugging 2 is a good way for you to start out to loosen your skin and gain some too.

good luck!

Comment

Cal, I used the tape canister method for a while and then had to stop due to a surgery I had in February of this year. I took a break for about 3 months from tugging - still due to the surgery - and then picked back up with tugging manually this summer starting in June. I had a lot of free time on my hands and decided that I would dedicate myself to trying a manual tugging routine. This has been my experience...

I have been tugging manually since June with a CONSISTENT routine, only taking breaks once a week for about 1 or 2 days. I am very satisfied with my growth results - there are a few more very noticeable wrinkles bunching up behind my glans.

Each day I try to tug between 40 minutes to 1 hour, COLLECTIVELY, not in one sitting. I try to keep the skin stretched out throughout the day. When I have time, I stretch for a session lasting 7-10 minutes. When I'm out, I go into the bathroom and tug for 2-3.

My longer sessions usually look like this..

2-3 minutes: Manual method 2
      2 minutes: Manual method 1 on the underside
      2 minutes: Manual method 3 on the top
      1-2 minutes: Manual method 2 again

Shorter sessions...

2-5 minutes: Manual method 2

It would be nice to be punctual on the the hour, but it's not convenient, however, I have managed each day to tug at least every 2-3 hours.

Hope this is helpful, try it out, play around with it, mix it up so you don't get bored. From my experience in comparison with others, you have to find what works for you and your skin.

Other questions?

Comment

thanks for your views everyone. I have just been doing about 2 hours a day using the strap on my leg to pull the dtr. Is 2 hours a day okay to start with?

Comment

I think it's a great place to start to slowly stretch your skin out. In a few days, up it to 3-4 if you're comfortable with it. One of the hardest things about this journey is practicing the patience required to reach your goal. Patience is key, so just always listen to your body. YOU'LL KNOW if you're doing too much. I think most guys on here spend the first months/half year guessing and testing tension and time. Keep tugging!

Comment

oh i attached a picture, but looks like it got deleted.

Comment

Working...
            X