• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 part question - lesions, burning

Hello,

I'm back on here after a spell off of restoring, and I have 2 questions,

First up,
    I have been having spots appearing occasionally on the underside of my penis, they can be quite large and pus filled, and are quite painful. I have Fordyce spots, but these are larger.

Next up,
    Occasionally, I have a burning sensation in my glans after ejaculation, accompanied by an increased need to urinate, this can be as often as 1 in 5 ejaculations.

Any ideas?

Cheers

I don't know what these problems are, but even if I could tell you, I would also tell you to go see a doctor. So if you've gotta go to the doctor either way, why not just have the doctor tell you what's wrong?

Comment

Hi aye,

Thanks for responding, I was just looking for any common experience to be shared, has any one had any experience with latex intolerance? Could that be a factor with the spots? And for the burning sensation could diet or dehydration be a factor?

I will be booking a doctors appointment for my next day off & will share any knowledge gained on this thread.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by scotsman85 View Post
        I have been having spots appearing occasionally on the underside of my penis, they can be quite large and pus filled, and are quite painful. I have Fordyce spots, but these are larger.
        I used to get acne pimples on my shaft (especially on the underside), and occasionally on my scrotum, when I was tugging. Tugging stresses on the skin can close off pores, so pimples form.

I used to pop those zits when I could, and some would leave huge craters, which would sometimes turn into even larger deformed craters when I tugged. I seldom took a break from tugging to allow small injuries to heal because I didn't want to lose any tugging time. I was almost certain that the craters would leave permeant scars as a result, but I still tugged. I was obsessive-compulsive about it.

Happily, everything healed smoothly in the end for me. I have beautiful skin on my shaft with no signs of scarring, nor any stretch marks at all. But please be advised however, that is for ME. Skin types are highly individual. You might want to take a break from tugging to verify that is true for you too before proceeding along the semi-reckless path I took.

David
        World As Monkey Island

I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
        I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Mattsprofile is correct: you are asking for a medical diagnosis (whether you know it or not), and nobody here can give you one. Skin symptoms can be minor, or they can be a symptom of something more serious. Your choice, your life, your dick, not ours.

Comment

Occasionally, I have a burning sensation in my glans after ejaculation, accompanied by an increased need to urinate, this can be as often as 1 in 5 ejaculations.
            These are possibly signs of the beginnings of a UTI (urinary tract infection).

If you are using a tugging device that makes contact with the glans, like the plunger of the dual-tensioning TLC-X or DTR, I would discontinue its use. (The TLC-X and the DTR can also be used without the plunger, as just a conical tugger.)

We all normally avoid getting UTIs on a daily basis by the flushing action of urine. The flushing actin keeps the urethra relatively free of bacteria and yeast that would otherwise colonize the urinary tract. Keep yourself well hydrated and peeing. Restoring men will sometimes - whether it be consciously or unconsciously - try to avoid restroom breaks by limiting fluid intake. Don't do so! It is very necessary to keep urine flow normal for good health during your tugging efforts.

You may be interested in my previous post on the use of D-Mannose for the treatment of UTIs. It's available as a supplement at health food stores:
            https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...=8247#post8247

There is an herbal supplement that increases the volume of semen produced called "Pygeum." There are components of Pygeum that increase the output of the secretions of Cowper's gland. Cowper's gland plays a major role in the production of pre-cum. Pygeum works for some guys, but not others, depending upon your personal genetics (but it does work for the majority of guys.) When it works, the increase in ejaculatory volume is usually really noticeable.....(and it works for me! Yippee!) I use the Pygeum extract sold at Vitamin Shoppe retail stores in the U.S. I don't know about the availability of Pygeum in the U.K. I know that many herbal supplements require a prescription in the E.U.
            https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/pyge...psules/vs-1661

On the old forum, we had a list of things that increase ejaculatory volume. Among them are zinc and wheat germ.

It seems counterintuitive, but slimy human semen has very potent anti-microbial activity. You might want to slather on your meatus and glans with it after an ejaculation rather than fastidiously cleaning it all away. (Incidentally, pre-cum or cum makes an excellent folk pimple cream. Just dab it on a pimple and let it dry. It works better than just about anything else.)

UTIs are very treatable with home remedies UNLESS you have fever and/or chills. If you also have fever and/or shills you should report to a medical facility. Fever and chills are a sign that the infection is migrating up your ureters where it can threaten your precious kidneys. In such a case, you will want the benefit of prescription antibiotics.

David
            World As Monkey Island
            Last edited by Science Monk; 10-21-2017, 06:17 PM. Reason: fixed URL, added pimple cream suggestion
            I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
            I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Next up,

Any ideas?

Cheers
              I have always become very sensitive after climax, and it could be described as a burning sensation. Occasionally I have the urge to urinate after sex. But I am not sure if that is the same as what you are describing...words have too much ambiguity.

The way you describe it makes me wonder about urinary tract issues as well.

And I agree that a doctor will probably be able to ask you the appropriate questions that could lead to a good diagnosis. As well as suggest tests that could help eliminate or point to possible conditions.

Does the burning sensation last for more than a minute or so? How does it differ from what you experience after a climax when this does not happen? Do you notice either symptom at other times? Do you ever pee and then feel like you need to pee a short time later? Do you get up at night to pee? If so, how often?

Regards

Comment

Because it needs to be said, the "advice" you were given from the person two posts above is outright knuckle dragging ignorant, and potentially harmful nonsense. If you want medicine, also known as general health, ask a doctor what your symptoms represent. Those symptoms are unusual, not common. If you want internet BS from know-nothing ideas, then Two Above is your guy. He speaks as though he knows you. He doesn't. Did I need to say that?

I want members to stay safe, not self-treat, and especially not self-harm. I want members to understand themselves on an acceptable scale.
                Last edited by Reality; 10-22-2017, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Next up,

Any ideas?

Cheers
                  It could also be that the meatus (and the distal urethra, i.e., near the tip) is just getting mechanically roughed up. Semen has peroxide and other oxidative intermediates in it. If the dermis of the meatus is chaffed, there will be a burning sensation as the semen goes by. Urine is pH-balanced (usually a little acidic, but close to neutral), and it's flushing acton should push out the residual semen and should be somewhat soothing.

I used to experience things like you are describing in my circumcised state. The head of my penis would poke directly into the cotton jersey of my undershorts, and my meatus would get roughed up all the time. Having a roughed up meatus could also give me a feeling of urgently needing to urinate during the day. Growing my new foreskin was the cure.

David
                  World As Monkey island
                  Last edited by Science Monk; 10-22-2017, 03:32 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Thanks all for your response,

As I said, I will be booking a doctors appointment for my next day off, I was just looking for a few ideas to go to the doctors with, I was screened for sti's last year, and all clear.

As to greg_b's questions :

Does the burning sensation last for more than a minute or so? How does it differ from what you experience after a climax when this does not happen? Do you notice either symptom at other times? Do you ever pee and then feel like you need to pee a short time later? Do you get up at night to pee? If so, how often?

The burning sensation lasts up to an hour, it only happens after orgasm, mostly after masturbation rather than sex, it's been happening for years now, it never used to, I can spend 1/2 an hour being desperate to pee and then only dribble before I don't need to pee anymore, the feeling stays for a while afterwards, occasionally get up to pee during the night, only once though, was beginning to think it was an age thing (I'm 32)

The spot has cleared up a bit now, I don't tend to pop them, I have 2 spot craters from spots I had years ago, this one would leak a little when pressed, I hope it goes without leaving a crater.

Back using my forenew tugger and retaining at night. Want to get cracking with this again.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks all for your response,

As I said, I will be booking a doctors appointment for my next day off, I was just looking for a few ideas to go to the doctors with, I was screened for sti's last year, and all clear.

As to greg_b's questions :

The burning sensation lasts up to an hour, it only happens after orgasm, mostly after masturbation rather than sex, it's been happening for years now, it never used to, I can spend 1/2 an hour being desperate to pee and then only dribble before I don't need to pee anymore, the feeling stays for a while afterwards, occasionally get up to pee during the night, only once though, was beginning to think it was an age thing (I'm 32)

The spot has cleared up a bit now, I don't tend to pop them, I have 2 spot craters from spots I had years ago, this one would leak a little when pressed, I hope it goes without leaving a crater.

Back using my forenew tugger and retaining at night. Want to get cracking with this again.

Cheers
                      Thanks for the additional information. It sounds like a urinary tract, which could be an issue with your prostrate. I would see a Urologist. I had benign enlargement of the prostate, though my symptoms were different.

Best wishes

Comment

Yes, it could be, which isn't to say that it is, but it could be. If it is, it's a concerning infection, based on the symptoms. And this is why anyone suggesting that the OP spread possibly infected secretions around the area is an outright harmful suggestion which is ignorant of the possible scenario and it's consequences.

For the general readership, beware restoration forum alt. suggestions based in "misunderstanding" (let's call it).

Comment

Working...
                        X