Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Alex Creator of DTR, the PUD Device, TLC Tugger, and Manual Tugging.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Alex Creator of DTR, the PUD Device, TLC Tugger, and Manual Tugging.

Just wanted to point out that Alex the creator of the DTR was able to completely restore his foreskin in 2 years. So it is possible. It is important to note that he started off with more foreskin than most circumcised males.

The PUD Device is probably the best device on the market in my humble opinion. It is worth every penny. But beware it can hurt you if you use it too much, or the wrong way. I know from experience. If I had to go back I would have bought the lightest model available... It got me to the point of being able to be device free, which is a liberating feeling. Having all that gadgetry weighs on ya. Manual tugging is in my opinion the most effective method, but only if you have enough skin to really do it effectively. A device can get you there. The TLC tugger is also a great device, (my first and last device) but sizing is important, the elastic band takes time to adjust correctly, and it seems that any device can pinch and if used incorrectly, or worse: cut off circulation, which is counter-intuitive to growth of skin. Tugging at night is a terrible idea, although I thought I could do it effectively, all it did was ruin my rem sleep patterns which led to an anxiety attack.

This seems relevant to my experience, Alex was the reason I started tugging, after seeing his pictures, I knew I could do it. It was an intense struggle, been 2 years (more or less)... Finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Here's a link to his progress gallery: http://www.foreskinrestore.com/photos.html

Just my 2 cents. Salamander out.

PS: Suggestions for anyone tugging: Get to the point where you can manually tug, and manually tug. Use Yardley's Bar soap not lotion. Tug a little each morning for huge cyclic results. Wear tight fitting cotton briefs, Hanes low rise are phenomenal. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: Don't OVERDO IT!!!!

Chuck Torres is the creator of the DTR, not Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by erie_eunit View Post
      Chuck Torres is the creator of the DTR, not Alex.
      Yeah. What he said!

Comment

Lol. Some thread titles are more entertaining than others. This one's up there, you gotta admit. And hey, doesn't little-g-god still have the patent on fingers? I'm bettin' he does, unless Mother Nature got it in the divorce.

Ron can answer for himself re the TLC tugger, and the PUD was invented by Roland somebody {Clark} back in the 80s.

Comment

Working...
        X