Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the f**k do you get your foreskin caught in a zipper!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by resto-mod View Post

I have heard it mentioned way too many times on sites that talk about circumcision and from pro-circ people namely the infamous Brian Morris as they often cite his work and in most intactivist circles he is treated as the main enemy of foreskin.
    Well these people who say this are literally insane. Not that I think being pro circ is insane, but using this as a selling point most certainly is.

Comment

Brian Morris is an Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
        I always had a good remaining chunk of frenulum leading up to my glans. In my youth, long before I knew or cared about my circumcision, I had a similar accident to a zip entrapment. I was getting an adolescent blow job from a sexually precocious young lady two doors up from our house when she caught my frenulum in her dental brace. I have never lost a hard-on faster and the memory of the pain as she pulled free makes my blood run cold to this day.
        Holy fuck! Lucky you, though, for still having a good bit of your original frenulum left.

Comment

If an intact guy getting skin caught in the zipper is bad, then a cut guy getting his glans caught in a zipper is way worse (too bad he didn't have that protective skin).
          -Ron Low
          Service@TLCTugger.com
          847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
            Brian Morris is an Ass!
            Agreed.

Comment

If this were such a huge problem, it would be much easier to find button-fly jeans.
              We come in peace. We didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with us...

Comment

Working...
              X