Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help! Damage from aggressive manual tugging?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help! Damage from aggressive manual tugging?

About 2 years ago I tried to restore my foreskin by using my hand. Don’t know how I stumbled upon this... I think I read something on the internet. Anyways, I’m not sure how long I did it. But I’m most certain I was doing it wrong and I was tugging super hard from the base and pulling over the tip. Ever since I have noticed that my sensitivity is not as good, my penis seems a lot smaller, it goes in an upward shape a little bit in the middle, and my flaccids are hard type feel and also smaller. I was probbaly around 15 when I was doing this. And I’m now 17 and my penis hasn’t gotten bigger since, it anuthing it has gotten smaller. If anyone can help how to get my penis back to normal! I have been thinking about it nonstop for over a year.

If I understand what you wrote, it might either be Peyronie's disease, or you're overthinking, or there's something else entirely going on. In any case, there's not much someone over the internet can say with certainty (especially since posting pictures is out of the question).

You need to see a doctor to ask these questions in person. Write them out beforehand so you don't forget something. And don't let the doctor leave before you understand everything that was said.

ETA: 1- Peyronie's is unlikely and 2- all dicks stop growing eventually
    Last edited by RumTum; 01-12-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Perhaps if you described what you did, we could offer some insight. It is unlikely that you did any harm if you used the typical manual methods. Give us details so we know if you were doing something extreme or not.

It is more likely, I would guess, that you are simply noticing something that you did not notice before. Our minds are good at filtering and missing things, then making us thing something caused something else, even when it did not. But that is just a wild guess without a whole lot more information.

Best wishes

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
        Perhaps if you described what you did, we could offer some insight. It is unlikely that you did any harm if you used the typical manual methods. Give us details so we know if you were doing something extreme or not.

It is more likely, I would guess, that you are simply noticing something that you did not notice before. Our minds are good at filtering and missing things, then making us thing something caused something else, even when it did not. But that is just a wild guess without a whole lot more information.

Best wishes
        I would make a circle with my thumb and pointer finger (might have used my whole hand and made a circle but not sure, was awhile ago) and I would start from the very back and push toward the tip of my penis really aggressively. I did not do it for long I think atleast. But ever since I’ve noticed something was wrong. Any other info I can provide to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Ajbomb View Post
          I would start from the very back and push toward the tip of my penis really aggressively. I did not do it for long I think atleast. But ever since I’ve noticed something was wrong. Any other info I can provide to you?

This is my nonmedical observation:

Were you stroking upwards from the base toward the tip using your fingers? Like as if you were milking it? If so, you may have damaged your corpora cavernosa. It is a tube that runs all along inside of the penis, the end of it being right before the glans. So, the coronal ridge of your penis is around where it stops if you wanted a visual. That is where most of the blood is trapped in during an erection. Damage there does cause problems with getting or maintaining an erection.

I have no advice for this, but knowing about what part of your penis may have sustained damage should help you, or maybe another poster whom may know more than I!

Comment

Originally posted by Pohpohlipoh View Post

This is my nonmedical observation:

Were you stroking upwards from the base toward the tip using your fingers? Like as if you were milking it? If so, you may have damaged your corpora cavernosa. It is a tube that runs all along inside of the penis, the end of it being right before the glans. So, the coronal ridge of your penis is around where it stops if you wanted a visual. That is where most of the blood is trapped in during an erection. Damage there does cause problems with getting or maintaining an erection.

I have no advice for this, but knowing about what part of your penis may have sustained damage should help you, or maybe another poster whom may know more than I!
            yes, like as if I was milking it would be the best way to put it. I have no problems with erections though. Can this heal on its own? Is their anything I can do to help this.

Comment

I would make a circle with my thumb and pointer finger (might have used my whole hand and made a circle but not sure, was awhile ago) and I would start from the very back and push toward the tip of my penis really aggressively. I did not do it for long I think atleast. But ever since I’ve noticed something was wrong. Any other info I can provide to you?
              Yes. How long did you hold that position, how long did you repeat if indeed you repeated, how much tension. The thing is you are asking us to help and the words you keep using are rather ambiguous, so it is not easy. You need to describe as precisely as you can exactly what you did, or else we cannot really offer much insight.

Or, go to a doctor and then he will ask for the same precise description in order to help you.

The words that stick out are "really aggressively". Can you give us something more that those words? How did it feel to you? Was there pain? Irritation afterward? How long did the feeling of discomfort (if there was) last after tugging.

For example, when someone asks me how hard I tug, I say things like hard enough that if I were to pull any harder I would feel like I could easily injure myself. It is a bit uncomfortable when the tension is first applied, but after a few moments, I can forget I have anything on. When I remove the gripper, after 20 minutes, the skin feels like it has been compressed and it hurts a little, momentarily, and is red, but after a few minutes, it is back to normal color.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post

Yes. How long did you hold that position, how long did you repeat if indeed you repeated, how much tension. The thing is you are asking us to help and the words you keep using are rather ambiguous, so it is not easy. You need to describe as precisely as you can exactly what you did, or else we cannot really offer much insight.

Or, go to a doctor and then he will ask for the same precise description in order to help you.

The words that stick out are "really aggressively". Can you give us something more that those words? How did it feel to you? Was there pain? Irritation afterward? How long did the feeling of discomfort (if there was) last after tugging.

For example, when someone asks me how hard I tug, I say things like hard enough that if I were to pull any harder I would feel like I could easily injure myself. It is a bit uncomfortable when the tension is first applied, but after a few moments, I can forget I have anything on. When I remove the gripper, after 20 minutes, the skin feels like it has been compressed and it hurts a little, momentarily, and is red, but after a few minutes, it is back to normal color.

Regards
                it did hurt when I was tugging and I was pulling it front the base toward the tip as much as the skin would move and I was squeezing rather hard to push everything forward. It did hurt after I would do it, and it would hurt on the head and before the head on the skin on top and the sides. I think it was also a little swelled up for a good 20 min maybe? It was awhile ago so I can’t remember reallu specific details. But I also noticed that my skin before the circumsicion line is brownish in color. And when ejaculating I can feel a burning type sensation

Comment

Thanks, that sounds relatively extreme. Did you bend the shaft at all? Did you feel discomfort anywhere other than your skin?

I can think of a few possibilities. Damage to the tissues inside the penis seem potentially possible and fit better that stress and damage to only the skin, based upon how long you have noticed this.

On the other hand, I do not think that type of damage would include symptoms like a burning sensation when ejaculating. That symptom suggests something else, to me, but I am not doctor. So again, it seems that going to the doctor would be wise. The doctor can rule stuff out, ask a wider array of questions, etc.

And, of course, you are going through puberty, so one cannot discount the possibility that some fo these symptoms could be related to that.

Regards

Comment

yes, like as if I was milking it would be the best way to put it. I have no problems with erections though. Can this heal on its own? Is their anything I can do to help this.
                    I see. If it is damaged it can heal. My suggestion is to drink more water, for starters. It will help to keep those cells hydrated. That is necessary for proper healing. I also would suggest not to tug until the pain subsides would be my nonmedical view. What is wrong with your flaccid state?

Comment

I see. If it is damaged it can heal. My suggestion is to drink more water, for starters. It will help to keep those cells hydrated. That is necessary for proper healing. I also would suggest not to tug until the pain subsides would be my nonmedical view. What is wrong with your flaccid state?
                      my flaccid state is a hard flaccid and it is a lot smaller then it was before. Does waking up with a morning wood mean a good sign? And how long would you estimate something to heal like this? And will the brownish color return back to its original color?

Comment

my flaccid state is a hard flaccid and it is a lot smaller then it was before. Does waking up with a morning wood mean a good sign? And how long would you estimate something to heal like this? And will the brownish color return back to its original color?
                        What do you mean by "hard flaccid?" If it shrunk you probably did damage a muscle somewhere near the base since you can still get hard. That is a very good sign. I would say a few weeks to a few months depending on the damage. What color was it originally - pink? I am not sure about the discoloration, but I am guessing it happened after you noticed a change in your penis? I am not a doctor, nor do I claim to be one in any sense.

Comment

What do you mean by "hard flaccid?" If it shrunk you probably did damage a muscle somewhere near the base since you can still get hard. That is a very good sign. I would say a few weeks to a few months depending on the damage. What color was it originally - pink? I am not sure about the discoloration, but I am guessing it happened after you noticed a change in your penis? I am not a doctor, nor do I claim to be one in any sense.
                          it has been over a year though. And my flaccid is smaller and it has a hard feel to it. It is not sponge. And the brownish dark color is towards the base before the circumsicion line scar. Also my penis is more thicker toward the head rather then by the base. I think that’s called hour glass shape? Can the corpora cavernosa heal it self without any negative side effects?

Comment

Every peen grows differently and your still young so you've got some time.. I was a late bloomer. Sounds like you have a little damage. A doctor visit and a break sounds about right.

Comment

it has been over a year though. And my flaccid is smaller and it has a hard feel to it. It is not sponge. And the brownish dark color is towards the base before the circumsicion line scar. Also my penis is more thicker toward the head rather then by the base. I think that’s called hour glass shape? Can the corpora cavernosa heal it self without any negative side effects?
                              I see. I cannot say much more about the discoloration nor your flaccid state. One possibility for your enlarged head is from when you were milking it. This causes more blood to fill up in your penis towards the glans. I feel that seeing a doctor would be your best option from here.

Comment

Working...
                              X