• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is good progress after 3 weeks?

I use only manual method 2

Bumpp

Comment

It's difficult to tell from those 3 pictures. After 3 weeks, you probably started loosening your skin a bit, made it get used to tension and grew some skin.

Anyway, keep a progress gallery, tug regularly with the method(s) you prefer and update the gallery on a monthly basis. Then you'll be able to see your progress more clearly.

Also, measure your Forced Erect Coverage (FEC http://tlctugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/) regularly (weekly or monthly), it is a good indicator for your progress.
      From Madrid, Spain. Restoring with T-Tape, Manual, TLC & TLC-X since Jan 2014. Started as a CI-2, currently between CI-4 and CI-5 depending on the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Allie2k14 View Post
        It's difficult to tell from those 3 pictures. After 3 weeks, you probably started loosening your skin a bit, made it get used to tension and grew some skin.

Anyway, keep a progress gallery, tug regularly with the method(s) you prefer and update the gallery on a monthly basis. Then you'll be able to see your progress more clearly.

Also, measure your Forced Erect Coverage (FEC http://tlctugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/) regularly (weekly or monthly), it is a good indicator for your progress.
        I using only manual method 2

Comment

That's one of my preferred manual methods.
          Of course, you can use any variation that works better for you. I.e. in method #2 I put both palms facing down and aim my penis at my chest so the tension is produced by my biceps instead of by my shoulder.
          Keep on tugging!
          From Madrid, Spain. Restoring with T-Tape, Manual, TLC & TLC-X since Jan 2014. Started as a CI-2, currently between CI-4 and CI-5 depending on the day.

Comment

Its hard to compare without seing the before pics.

Comment

Don't flog yourself looking for results at 3 weeks, just keep up the routine and check for progress at 3 months.

Comment

Working...
              X