Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragons
    replied
    Don't flog yourself looking for results at 3 weeks, just keep up the routine and check for progress at 3 months.

Leave a comment:

• Tgmn89

• Tgmn89
    replied
    Its hard to compare without seing the before pics.

Leave a comment:

• Allie2k14

• Allie2k14
    replied
    That's one of my preferred manual methods.
    Of course, you can use any variation that works better for you. I.e. in method #2 I put both palms facing down and aim my penis at my chest so the tension is produced by my biceps instead of by my shoulder.
    Keep on tugging!

Leave a comment:

• iwantforeskin84

• iwantforeskin84
    replied
    Originally posted by Allie2k14 View Post
    It's difficult to tell from those 3 pictures. After 3 weeks, you probably started loosening your skin a bit, made it get used to tension and grew some skin.

Anyway, keep a progress gallery, tug regularly with the method(s) you prefer and update the gallery on a monthly basis. Then you'll be able to see your progress more clearly.

Also, measure your Forced Erect Coverage (FEC http://tlctugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/) regularly (weekly or monthly), it is a good indicator for your progress.
    I using only manual method 2

Leave a comment:

• Allie2k14

• Allie2k14
    replied
    It's difficult to tell from those 3 pictures. After 3 weeks, you probably started loosening your skin a bit, made it get used to tension and grew some skin.

Anyway, keep a progress gallery, tug regularly with the method(s) you prefer and update the gallery on a monthly basis. Then you'll be able to see your progress more clearly.

Also, measure your Forced Erect Coverage (FEC http://tlctugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/) regularly (weekly or monthly), it is a good indicator for your progress.

Leave a comment:

• iwantforeskin84

• iwantforeskin84
    replied
    Bumpp

Leave a comment:

• iwantforeskin84

• iwantforeskin84
    started a topic is good progress after 3 weeks?

is good progress after 3 weeks?

I use only manual method 2
Working...
X