Trying out Inflation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying out Inflation

Howdy, I'm going to be trying out the air method with the DTR retainer, and have 2 questions.

How can inflation be made to apply stress to the outer skin?

Also, will it help even things out while also stressing the outer skin?

I have much more inner skin on the ventral side of my shaft than the dorsal side. With that said, I still do have enough dorsal inner skin to bunch up behind and slightly roll over the corona. Just wondering how best to customize my inflation routine since I have zero experience with it.

My experience with both tape and an insert and with inflation, is that things tend to even out over time. I am using inflation currently, and do nothing special to get tension on the outer skin, it seems to happen automatically. What inflation method are you considering?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
      My experience with both tape and an insert and with inflation, is that things tend to even out over time. I am using inflation currently, and do nothing special to get tension on the outer skin, it seems to happen automatically. What inflation method are you considering?

Regards
      Thanks for the insight - sounds like I have a ways to go before catching up to your results. The inflation method I'm considering the direct air method (no balloon), using the DTR retainer.

Comment

Originally posted by BeforeskinProject View Post

Thanks for the insight - sounds like I have a ways to go before catching up to your results. The inflation method I'm considering the direct air method (no balloon), using the DTR retainer.
        I would think that you could easily try just doing inflation, then, if you see an imbalance of growth, add some time with the DTR conventional to supplement the inflation.

Regards

Comment

Working...
        X