"The Doctors TV" Pro-circ Propaganda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Doctors TV" Pro-circ Propaganda

Was just surfing the web and found this: https://www.thedoctorstv.com/videos/...e-circumcision
    This shill is exactly what has to go away. They claim restoration is a " bad idea" and deny loss of sensitivity from circumcision.

I could only get 30% of the way through it. It just was a waste of my time. Besides, daytime talk shows seem to have a lot of bunk information anyway (eg. "Dr." Oz).

Comment

Oh heaven forbid anyone try to do anything themselves! Only professionals can do things.

This mentality is what fucks America up more than anything else. People have been made to believe they are helpless and have no choice but to pay a professional to things for them no matter the cost. And the government helps enforce this as much as they can, banning anything as soon as people start to realize they actually can do it themselves.

Milking the sheeple for all they're worth.

Comment

I watched about a minute of it and am very upset. That's just simply brutal watching people make a mockery of what we do, at attempts (that work!) to undo what was so unrightfully and immorally done to us. I should not have watched this. I really shouldn't have. I want to throw every object in the vicinity against the wall. UGH! I'M SO MAD!!

And then they deny the sensitivity differences. I've only been doing this seriously for about less than a year, am up to CI-3, almost CI-4, my inner skin just below the corona is lighter in color and so much more sensitive - even just that piece changing has been a noticeable difference. I can't with this. I'm so angry. I'm so fucking angry.

Comment

Originally posted by PalloTown18 View Post
          I watched about a minute of it and am very upset. That's just simply brutal watching people make a mockery of what we do, at attempts (that work!) to undo what was so unrightfully and immorally done to us. I should not have watched this. I really shouldn't have. I want to throw every object in the vicinity against the wall. UGH! I'M SO MAD!!

And then they deny the sensitivity differences. I've only been doing this seriously for about less than a year, am up to CI-3, almost CI-4, my inner skin just below the corona is lighter in color and so much more sensitive - even just that piece changing has been a noticeable difference. I can't with this. I'm so angry. I'm so fucking angry.
          I can totally understand your anger, these people’s ignorance comes from the inability to question the status quo, the entrenched attitude that circumcision is normal, they feel comfortable sitting on the sidelines and mocking. It’s less painful and arduous than acknowledging the reality of what’s been done to you and sticking your head above the parapet. They’d rather retreat into defensive mockery, even a kind of aggressive, even fetishistic damning of anyone with a foreskin saying cut it high and tight etc. It’s perverse and pitiable but we will win in the end, that’s the beauty of modern communication at our disposal and we are all, with what we are doing, sticking it to the System before it is finally beaten back. We are fighting a century of entrenched attitudes and opportunistic big business/ medical profiteering but we will prevail, so just focus on how much you have already done for yourself and what you will go on to do; you did that yourself and nobody can take that away from you. Keep on tugging!

Comment

Originally posted by PalloTown18 View Post

If you're THAT angry, go to their website and submit a comment. Blast em. Give em a piece of your mind while submitting facts and resources they need to investigate. I did.

Comment

What garbage. "Sciences says there is no difference", was that a study where they asked men to rate their pleasure on a scale of 1-10? Can't see anything wrong with that experiment. There is no medical organization in the world that supports circumcision, yet these reality show "doctors" come on TV and hark this garbage. I also agree with KragDragon, not everything has to be supervised by a doctor constantly. What most people think of initially when they hear about restoration is some guy in immense pain, tying a bag of bricks to his dick to "stretch" it out. That's how the media sensationalizes stuff. No one wants to hear a headline about how a guy gently tensioned his skin for years of time, documenting over the months the increased coverage until finally one day he decides the coverage is significant enough to consider the process complete. The reality is that the process is so slow and so gradual, and the tension you need to apply is so gentle, that the risks are extremely low, assuming you're not applying excessive tension, which thankfully the restoration community is adamant about telling people. This show is not looking to really educate people. It's looking to be a modern circus where they parade the "freaks" around and tell people how freakish they are. And I'm sure they do this on many other topics besides circumcision and restoration. We just happen to be this Wednesday's fodder.

Comment

"80% of males are circumcised" in the U.S. maybe! He failed to mention that important detail as most of the rest of the world isn't. It's like that segment was specifically engineered to not trigger any men out there that are circumcised and might have a mind open to information that could suggest that circumcision is wrong? And I laughed when the urologist said that devices could cause nerve damage from putting pressure on the nerves constantly. I haven't experienced any nerve damage! If anything my penis is becoming more sensitive! Now how do you explain that "doctor"?! It's like having a sensitive organ protected from the outside makes it more sensitive to touch or something! lol Those asshats just tell people what they want to hear. They actually had another segment where they demonstrated a circumcision with a banana and cut the top of it off and was like "ta-da!" "now it looks like a normal penis!" Idiots.

Comment

While this video is very biased, I did find another video where they appear to have other doctors that are not as pro circumcision. If you go to their site and search circumcision there are multitude of videos.

https://www.thedoctorstv.com/videos/...g-circumcision

Comment

Those idiots are completely clueless on just what is lost to circumcision, the functions of the foreskin, and what happens over time afterwards. They completely omitted the fact that the mucosa dries out and loses sensitivity and keratinizes further reducing sensitivity and that restoration can bring that back. They also omitted regaining the gliding action of the foreskin which helps the comfort level for both partners. At least he did mention the protection factor. Still, this just proves how much these "experts" don't know about the natural penis or restoration.

Comment

An intactivist bought Dr. Spitz's book for scholarly critique. It's as bad as you might guess. Her comments are on Facebook, but I don't know of a way to link to them.
                      -Ron Low
                      [email protected]
                      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
                      X