Dual Tension and Inflation Device Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Tension and Inflation Device Reviews

I have tried most devices and thought I'd post some thoughts on each for anyone interested. They are presented in no particular order.

Tugboat

Pros:
    - Amazing tension design with built in meter, this guy is seriously on to something!
    - I actually like the outer cone so much I use it with my CATII. Strange because it's hard plastic. But it's very comfortable and can be worn for hours with no constriction of blood flow or discomfort.

Cons

- Everything, including the pusher, is hard plastic. Overall this is ok, but for the pusher I find this unfortunately hurts m so I can't really use this device. If this product had a silicone pusher I think it would be a true winner.
    - You need a lot of skin to get this on. I'm going to come back to it in a few months.

DTR

Pros

- Etremely easy to use, very rugged, well engineered concept.

Cons

- As much as I want to love this device it's just so damn uncomfortable. After years of trying it just never works right.
    - Elastics wear out and need constant replacement

TLC-X and TLC

Pros

- Again, very well engineered all round.
    - Semi soft pusher is nice

Cons

- The protruding design makes the device or cone fall off constantly. Great for using around the house in the nude, but not throughout the day. It never stays on.

HYPER RESTORE

Pros

- None

Cons

- This device is a complete waste. It doesn't hold air, it's uncomfortable. I regret buying it.

HOPE Restorer

Pros

- None. Which is too bad because this one had a lot of potential.

Cons

- The grip is not enough for even the lightest air pressure or tugging. I actually ordered two of these because I thought maybe I ordered the wrong size. I really regret this purchase.

CAT II

Pros

- Soft silicone pusher, amazingly easy to adjust and clean. Folks, this is the holy grail!
    - Stays on great under clothing, can wear for hours with complete comfort.

Cons

- Included cone is uncomfortable and doesn't work at all. Instead I'm using the Tugboat cone, which is amazing.

If you can own only one device get the CAT II but be prepared to go looking for a different cap.

Anyways, I hope this was helpful. Keep in mind this is just an opinion. YMMV. Please post your thoughts on these various devices below.
    Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Thank you so much for this review. I have found similar results with the TLC-X and am about to try a CAT-ii. I will report what I think of the cone!

Comment

I have only used the TLCX-x and continue to do so, I have placed a couple rubber bands around the device that retains the cone all day,making the falling off thing disappear . Been prettty satisfied after figuring that trick out , and I am making good progress 7 weeks in

Comment

I'm just starting out with a CAT-II Q, it's the only device I have tried but have been very pleased. I'm seeing small but visible results after about 3 weeks of using it 4-6 hours per day, in addition to 1 or 2 manual tugging sessions as I have time. I've found that as long as I keep it clean and shower daily it holds with strong tension for as long as I want to wear it. I did order the silicone deep pusher - I had trouble getting my skin to stretch enough to get it on with the deep pusher for the first week or so but other than that I'm using it as-is.

Comment

For commercial devices I can only comment on the TLC-X, and I don’t have any slipping issues any more, but you do need sufficient skin for that. In the first few weeks, I also had slipping issues, so I’d recommend to try once more a bit later, unless you prefer any of the many other devices you tried that much more
          There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Thank you for these reviews. You must have spent quite a lot of money on all of these devices.

Comment

I did
              Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Working...
              X