Anyone tried this for turkey necking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried this for turkey necking?

I'm looking for a non-invasive way to prevent turkey neck while tugging with tape at night and through the day.

What are your thoughts on this "underwear"?

https://bodyaware.com/collections/me...nt=30903513223
    Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

I'v used some collection similar to this underwaer but not for tugging honestly !! Just a fetishes I have about leather and underwear 😎

Comment

Turkey neck from tugging does NOT happen. However, the underside IS the most stubbon area to get to grow because of its proximity to the scrotum which gets pulled up with tension. If you put your pecker OVER the top of the waist band of your underwear this will help tensioning the underside considerably. Supplementing with manual is extremely effective too. Remember, the underside needs to be longer than the topside, outer skin anyway .

Comment

Ok so parseckin you are addressing I guess my question. I seem to be more easily growing skin everywhere but the bottom. So maybe this is worth a try?

See my progress gallery

Comment

Yep. The bottom side is a BITCH! Manual is your friend here. Supplement with targeted manual as much as possible.

Comment

Oh yes you do need More on the underside. Just look at any intact guys skin as it rolls up on the glans. The underside always rolls up first. This is one of the first things I noticed when I started restoring (I speak from actual experience with a real foreskin).

Comment

Well, I think Tormod should chime in on this as he noticed what I'm talking about and actually did something about it by targeting the ventral side ONLY to extend it as kind of a protruding lower lip.

Comment

Ok... so what’s your “3D” advice?

See my progress gallery

Comment

Ok reality "just grow enough skin" is useless advice. If it was that easy people would just do it!

What are your OBJECTIVE solutions to the problem of tugging. Which device do you propose will work the best?

I see a whole lot of answers and self-rightteousness, but not a lot of solutions being offered.

See my progress gallery

Comment

And this is why we're still in the stone age of foreskin restoration. Bunch of disorganized idiots who can't collaborate for shit.

Comment

Originally posted by gdom View Post
                      Ok reality "just grow enough skin" is useless advice. If it was that easy people would just do it!

What are your OBJECTIVE solutions to the problem of tugging. Which device do you propose will work the best?

I see a whole lot of answers and self-rightteousness, but not a lot of solutions being offered.
                      I think he was being very helpful, perhaps not as diplomatic as he could have been, but very helpful. I agree with him. And, having been involved on this and other list serves and forums for more than 15 years, I have never seen credible evidence that turkey neck is made worse by tugging. Generally it reduces turkey neck. You do not need to worry about it, just tug.

That is the best advice, and is as objective as I think anyone can be.

You can try to do something to keep turkey neck from getting worse, and you should do what you feel you need to do. But if you want advice based on the collective experience, that is the best advice available that I have seen, and I give the same advice.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by KragDragon View Post
                        And this is why we're still in the stone age of foreskin restoration. Bunch of disorganized idiots who can't collaborate for shit.
                        Agreed, but I hope that the need for restoration will go away, in that genital mutilation is ended. That would be our golden age.

Comment

Originally posted by Bologna rocket View Post

Agreed, but I hope that the need for restoration will go away, in that genital mutilation is ended. That would be our golden age.
                          Right On! And at that time all the angry, pissed off guys mutilated as infants with all their emotional issues will cease to exist and these senseless mass shootings will stop! I'm willing to bet that EVERY SINGLE ONE of theses mass shooters were cut as infants. The SSRI drugs prescribed to them as a result of their emotional distress doesn't help either. Circumcision and SSRI drugs.....A deadly combination. Someone needs to do a statistical study on this to see if there IS an actual correlation. I bet there IS!

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post

Right On! And at that time all the angry, pissed off guys mutilated as infants with all their emotional issues will cease to exist and these senseless mass shootings will stop! I'm willing to bet that EVERY SINGLE ONE of theses mass shooters were cut as infants. The SSRI drugs prescribed to them as a result of their emotional distress doesn't help either. Circumcision and SSRI drugs.....A deadly combination. Someone needs to do a statistical study on this to see if there IS an actual correlation. I bet there IS!
                            There's studies that indicate neonatal circumcision may cause changes to the brain structure due to the body's response to such trauma. If it does in fact play a part in such acts of violence, then it may also play a part in many other parts of American life, particularly regarding the military industrial complex. There's a reason circumcision is considered the mark of the slave.

Comment

I see that I'm mentioned in the discussion above.

I'm now happily restored from less than CI 1 to about CI 7 or 8 - full reliable flaccid coverage. I used T-tape applied with its centre line at the line of equilibrium on my penis. This resulted in approximately equal skin expansion around the circumference.

I'm in "intact" Ireland/UK/Europe, I have done gym for many years and there are mostly fully open locker rooms and showers here. It is easy to do a quick visual survey of the intact penises of the rest of the team. I have, on occasion, chatted to their owners.

The most frequent intact flaccid appearance has a "lip" of projecting skin at the ventral surface. Some more pronounced than others. Towards the end of my restoration I arranged for a small length of additional skin to be grown at the ventral surface. I used a shortened T-tape applied so that strain was put only on the ventral skin. Took only a couple of months to get the desired result.

One of the effects of this "lip" is to help direct the flow of urine when having a "hit and a miss" with the skin un-retracted. It is nice, at long last, to be able to choose whether to retract or leave forwards.

The T-tape method for restoration is graphically described in the relevant section on Ron's site here. You can conveniently leave final touches, such as overall appearance, until you are fully restored otherwise.

My result - it is permanent!
                              Last edited by Tormod; 03-24-2018, 05:42 AM.
                              Tormod

Some of you may have had occasion to run into mathematicians and to wonder therefore how they got that way - Tom Lehrer

Comment

Working...
                              X