X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MetaMoreFore - restoration device

Just stumbled across this device...

http://metamorefore.com/index.php/install/

It looks very promising in terms of how it functions.

Good god what a website! Interested in learning more about pricing etc. though once it's available. I'm a CI4 I wonder if it's too early to use?
    Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

And now, for your reading displeasure, the cold water ...............

1.Cycles of tension on skin; that's all it takes to start and maintain the growth process.

2. Devices aren't magical. They don't give us secret science. When devices work, they put ... cycles of tension on skin. A cycle is an "on" for a short while, and then an "off" for a short while. If a device allows this, then it will work (at least to some degree).

3. A cycle is never just an "on". Any device which promises so-called "constant tension" (and I don't know if this device will try to do that) is based on a misunderstanding of skin expansion, and the human physiological response to skin expansion.

Comment

It would seem you need to have a decent amount of skin to use this. I do like the idea that you dont have to remove it to pee and that you can externally tug with it.

Comment

looks like a cool idea, I like how you can urinate with it on and also add or remove tension very easily, the only problem is that I think my penis is too small to use it but that is my issue not the creator's problem. also I don't like how you have to sign up just to see the order page or testimonial page, makes it seem like snake oil. I might have to check it out more once the store is ready

Comment

Reality one thing I don't understand about your theory of skin expansion is how it works in a natural circumstance. Ex weight gain or pregnancy.

It would seem to me that gaining weight or having a baby allows for massive short term skin expansion without the use of "cycles." Wouldn't low impact, constant tension provide the best results?

See my progress gallery

Comment

I agree, my dick is not big enough, nor do I have enough skin, to give this a try. I'm about 6 inches hard but VERY much a grower. One thing about restoration for me, actually the best thing so far, is being erect without the feeling of tightness and ejaculation with this same freedom. It is literally night and day from before. I cannot imagine what full coverage must feel like. must be amazing.

See my progress gallery

Comment

Originally posted by gdom View Post
                Reality one thing I don't understand about your theory of skin expansion is how it works in a natural circumstance. Ex weight gain or pregnancy.

It would seem to me that gaining weight or having a baby allows for massive short term skin expansion without the use of "cycles." Wouldn't low impact, constant tension provide the best results?
                1. It isn't my theory, it's what scientific research found to be true. Can I prove it? Nope. But Science did.

2. As far as weight gain and pregnancy goes (especially pregnancy) the skin grows but in stages. Weight gain and pregnancy put progressive tension on skin, but it isn't "constant" tension.

3. What Science calls constant tension gets as close to true constant tension as possible, but even then it really isn't "constant". What happens is, they use specialized equipment which we can't get (and wouldn't want it if we could). This equipment reapplies tension in small increments, because the tension falls off due to the ability of skin to stretch and then super stretch. So this means the tension value (say, X ounces) is reached again and again and again over a very short time. This means the skin sees an average tension almost constantly. So, in the real world, no such thing as "constant". Pretty much everything and everybody does cycles.

4. And the thing is, research (this same study) found that mitosis stopped in its tracks with that almost "constant tension". So, no skin growth. When the researchers eased back and tried deeper cycles, cell division not only started again, they found an increase in cells dividing. So, they found that cycles of tension were the way to go, especially if you want healthy tissue. They did this research to look at clinical skin expansion and how it could be done in the best way for patients.

5. Another difference between natural circumstance and what we do, is we focus on one small area. Restoration's theory (because we don't know if it's true or not) is that an effective amount of tension is focused at the fixed point, where your skin is gripped (by a device, or by your fingers). That's where some cells get stimulated to divide.
                Last edited by Reality; 05-09-2018, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X