My Latest Milestone Wasn’t a Visual One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Latest Milestone Wasn’t a Visual One

I wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone.

I was cut at birth, as most boys in south Georgia were - high and tight - but even tighter than most. C1 would be a generous label. I guess it’s the curse of a “grower” to be circumcised to a ridiculously tight degree. The doc, after all, has to make a judgement call. How is he to know how big it will get, relatively speaking? That just another reason why routine circumcision is truly barbaric. If you ask me, every doctor that performs a routine circumcision breaks the "do no harm" clause of their hippocratic oath in more than one way. But, that’s another topic, and I digress.

What drew me to restoration wasn’t the notion of regrowing a facsimile of my original foreskin, but rather a means to eliminate the “tent” formed by my pubic pad, and the pain that would occur both during an erection, or lingering for days afterward from over-stretched nerves. I restored for a while back in 2008 using T-tape and an elastic strap. It worked wonders. For the first time in my life I came to know the joy of ejaculation from oral stimulation - something I could never do before. There were other firsts as well, leading me to feel I had accomplished my mission. So, stupidly, at that point I stopped restoring.

Recently, though, I came to realize just how tight my skin still was, and how much it was limiting my erections, and decided to truly commit. I also began to envision life with what could someday resemble an intact penis, and really liked that idea. I am self-employed, and work at home, and have the perfect setup for any type of restoration routine I want. So, after lurking a long time on this forum, and gathering information, I built a pretty cool tension rig under my desk, and began cyclic tensioning with T-tape: 30 minutes on and 30 minutes off.

That was 2 weeks ago. So the milestone? Sensations like I’ve never known were possible. I’m sure at this point, I’ve done little more than relaxed the skin, and birthed a few thousand or so cells. But the combination of those two things has opened up a whole new world of physical sensations. Erections are no longer riddled with mildly-painful feelings of stretched skin. And vis-a-vis, all of the pleasurable sensations are now unimpeded and flow full-throttle. But, the best part is, that orgasms now feel like an oncoming train…reliable and inevitable…not like the old game of “catch the rabbit when he runs by”. I’m beginning to understand what is meant when people talk about having a degree of control over orgasms.

I’m sure this is stuff than many folks take for granted - even circumcised guys. But, for me…it’s a whole new world. In a nutshell, it feels like I am in puberty again…learning things about my body I should have learned 30 years ago. And, even though nothing has technically grown under the skin, without the opposition of that tight skin, it sure looks like it has. It’s a win-win all the way around. Boy, is this exciting!!

So, onward and upward. I’m not concerned with full erect coverage, but am now shooting for full-flaccid coverage. If I’ve come this far just by releasing pressure on the skin, I can only image what a dekeratinized glans would feel like!

Good deal! Just hold on to your seat, you ain't seen nothing yet! It gets nothing but better from here on out. When you get even partial reliable coverage your inner mucosa will start to get "tacky" and that in itself feels awesome. It really IS criminal that they force this heinous procedure on unconsenting minors, especially infants. The social brainwashing associated with the "benefits" of circumcision and the stigma attached to intact guys in the US is simply mind blowing. Makes me wonder about the average intelligence in this country and what the effect of this has on society as a whole. Maybe circumcision is why we have so many mass shootings and violence in the US?
    Interesting setup you have there, Any idea how much tension that spring provides? Ideally you want to go to the elastic limit of your skin plus a little more. To the point of slight discomfort, NOT PAIN, at the end of your 30 minute session and it should go away within a few minutes. I use a similar rig that is an elastic suspender strap anchored above my bed with a small digital fish scale on the end to which I attach my device. I currently am tugging in 30 minute sessions at 2lbs. I too am self employed out of my home and can tug whenever I want/can. I would highly recommend that when you gain enough skin, get a tapeless device. It's so much easier on your skin and much more convenient. And don't discount manual methods whenever possible. They are HIGHLY effective, just inconvenient. KOT!

Comment

Welcome! Enjoy the new experiences, they can be surprising.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi guys - thanks for the encouragement.

Yeah, the stigma makes me question intelligence too...leaves me shaking my head that folks can't see past what they've learned.

The spring can travel enough to deliver anywhere from .25 to 2.25 lb of tension. Until now, I've used elastic straps down my leg, but I don't have enough skin yet to provide a "buffer" of sorts to allow for movement, so it's hard to get good tension without movements causing a momentary over-stretch. The spring in my setup mitigates that extra momentary pressure really well. My sweet spot at the moment seems to be about 1.25–1.5 lbs - it varies from day to day. I'll lean back in my chair for a minute or two to get a deeper stretch.

Good point about manual. I'm learning that many folks only use manual methods and get great results. This seems to be a departure from what I read a decade ago when I first started this. I'd imagine it would be of particular benefit to guys in the C1-C3 range, as a good inch of tuggable skin is sacrificed to the T-tape. Seems it might make for quicker gains. My TLC-X came a couple of weeks ago. I'm impressed with its design, and I can wear it, but I don't have quite enough skin yet to easily get it on. It's a bit of a process. So, that's my next goal!

Comment

I can fully relate! the skin on my dick used to be as tight as that on the finger and WOULD NOT MOVE AT ALL.

When I started restoring about 3 weeks in the skin "broke free" of the shaft (it's the best way I can describe it). I thought I'd ruined my dick, I didn't know the skin was supposed to slide and glide. I thought I was regrowing a "flap" of skin that had been cut off out of principle. But it was at this point a deep depression lasting years began as I slowly uncovered the horror of what had been done to me and what had actually been taken from me.

Now I have about 64% FEC and I don't need lube to ejaculate. The skin can glide all over my shaft and it feels absolutely amazing. I look forward immensely to one day having enough skin to achieve coverage all the time and especially during sex.

Great idea with the magnets. I would buy this.
          Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Yep - sounds familiar. A snare drum always came to mind. It was a wonderful feeling ditching the bottle of hand lotion. Your progress is inspiring! No FEC for me yet, but I’m certainly looking forward to it.

And, yes…I did quite a bit of ruminating and obsessing about it the first time I began restoring…”why” and “what if” and so forth and so on. Going down that road can lead to a very dark place. I don’t think I would have wasted time worrying about it, had I not had considerable problems. I would have just continued in ignorance. Even with my limited experience in tugging and minimal gains, I now understand how much better life with a penis can be!

Comment

Here: this will help.

Comment

Oh sweet!!!

I had already figured out the inversion trick, that helps. But, adding a spacer there to put tension against the cone had never occurred to me. Looking at the pics, I think that will help nicely. Thanks for taking the time to post these - I'm gonna try it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Transmogrify View Post
                  Hi guys - thanks for the encouragement.

The spring can travel enough to deliver anywhere from .25 to 2.25 lb of tension. Until now, I've used elastic straps down my leg, but I don't have enough skin yet to provide a "buffer" of sorts to allow for movement, so it's hard to get good tension without movements causing a momentary over-stretch. The spring in my setup mitigates that extra momentary pressure really well. My sweet spot at the moment seems to be about 1.25–1.5 lbs - it varies from day to day. I'll lean back in my chair for a minute or two to get a deeper stretch.

I used about a similar amount of tension, 1.25 - 1.5 pounds. I was able to stabilise the tension in the face of changes in body geometry such as sitting/standing. I constructed the tug strap so that it was of the longest length possible whilst giving the desired tension. I made it to go twice around my leg and end at a loop under the foot. Elastic strap is cheap - buy lengths of several types and widths and experiment. The strap may be encased in a low friction tube. an unloved necktie is good.
                  Best wishes
                  Tormod

Some of you may have had occasion to run into mathematicians and to wonder therefore how they got that way - Tom Lehrer

Comment

Hmmm...the necktie sounds interesting. Most of my tugging is now at my desk, but I still want an elastic strap for when I'm moving around. You're right - around the knee is just too little elasticity for a common 1" strap. Well, for me, anyway...a longer length would spread out the tension. I may visit a fabric store to look for something less rigid, or go down to 1/2".

Comment

Working...
                    X