Foregen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foregen

So I've been tugging for a little over a month now. But i recently read that Foregen is set to be ready in 2019. So my question is, should i keep tugging, or wait for Foregen?

Keep tugging. IF Foregen actually comes thru with this claim (a big IF), you do NOT want to be among the first guinea pigs with this program, even if its free. I have my doubts about Foregen, but time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by MrLuke View Post
      So I've been tugging for a little over a month now. But i recently read that Foregen is set to be ready in 2019. So my question is, should i keep tugging, or wait for Foregen?
      "Ready"?

Could that be more vague? Ready for what? All we've ever seen are comments like this, and almost always not from Foregen themselves. All we see is this "ready" nonsense, with never any actual description or information. Either somebody has an informed description of some advance, on a professional/scientific level, or it's the same ol' okeydoke that we've seen for years.

So, OP, whatcha got? They still muckin' around with a bull foreskin?

Comment

If they have the technology and are saying it will take a couple years to get through federal testing to bring it into the market, that's one thing. If they are projecting it will take a couple years of research to figure out how to do what they're doing, that's another thing. I don't think they actually have the technology. If they don't have the tech, it's impossible for them to know when it will be ready, if ever. I'm sure that 10 years ago somebody said they were on the brink of curing cancer, just wait until 2010, we'll have it, trust me.

So just keep on tugging.

Comment

Ok, let's look at the latest "update" from those guys (May 4th):

http://www.foregen.org/the_foregen_f...0_may_4th_2018

At this point it's boring to me to go down the list of this nonsense so I'll sum it up, but you guys can do this as well as I can. No mention of ANY foreskin or forgen advance. So they're "ready"? Nope. In fact, no mention of being "ready" for anything having to do with research, which they don't do. No mention of any forgen "research", no mention of forgen "plans".

In fact there is only mention of new media, and an experimental procedure, done by another entity entirely; an entity which apparently ACTUALLY does research. And this experimental event has nothing to do with foreskins. But that doesn't stop these guys from trying to stand next to it. That's a position which would seem to be fraudulent in intent, and a position they don't deserve no matter what.

So........they think the mention of newly created media, ie films or whatever, and more "models" (as if that's needed) is an important advance. And that's it. Well, as everybody here knows, that's been "it" for as long as they've been online. I have to say, I think this tells us where the money went.

So ... what's new.
          Last edited by Reality; 05-12-2018, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrLuke View Post
            Foregen is a fundraising organization. That is all. I honestly don't care all that much about people making a buck off of suckers but misleading men into actively avoid restoring because they think Foregen is going to give them something in anything resembling the foreseeable future is just sad.
            Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

You guys are doing a lot of damage by always attacking the one thing that can truly fix what was done to us and more importantly the only thing that can put an end to this practice forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell7 View Post
                You guys are doing a lot of damage by always attacking the one thing that can truly fix what was done to us and more importantly the only thing that can put an end to this practice forever.
                Really? "Damage"? Damage to who? If you mean damage to your hopes, then so be it, because your hopes need some perspective, a sense of reality. While they are your hopes, and you're welcome to them, we have a right to our observations. Your feelings and our observations are two different issues. We don't live our lives according to your wishes. We aren't talking about your hopes, we're talking about the real world, not to mention the continued vague "advances" that foregen has referred to, which haven't been advances at all. You need to grab the next gear.

What we really have done, and will continue to do, is point to the truly obvious flaws in foregen's language. They miss the basics in experimental research, and they never actually realize any advances which have anything, anything, to do with tissue research.

Can "they...fix what was done to us"? Of course not, nobody can. Not in the sense you mean, and not in the sense of what foregen refers to without any understanding. What happened to us is a done deal, and if you understood what was being proposed by those guys, without any proof, and without any collateral research by the actual big guys in stem cell research, then you'd realize this. What can partially "fix" our condition is tugging. Tugging is real, it's here, it uses your own tissues, and gives real benefit to those with the courage to go on with it.

And geeze, will foregen "put an end to this practice forever (meaning circumcision)"? Do I have to say this? Absolutely not! You are confusing two very different issues which have nothing to do with each other. But your saying this indicates the fundamental misunderstanding you have with all of this; foregen, stem cell research, RIC, and intactivism.

So my suggestion is to ignore your personal feelings, enter the real world by doing the research it takes to criticize others. And then, you'll find that you won't be able to criticize us, you'll end up agreeing with us. There are "feelings" and there are facts. So, choose the world you want to live in.

Comment

Working...
                X