Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Growers vs Showers and skin required to restore.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OzVic
    started a topic Growers vs Showers and skin required to restore.

Growers vs Showers and skin required to restore.

Wonder if showers (those that have very minimal or none length distance from flaccid to erect) are the ones easiest to achieve complete restoration with the least amount of skin growth.
    Being a grower I find the skin restored has much elasticity and hence needs more skin growth - maybe more skin was taken during IRC.
    Thoughts?

• parsecskin
    replied
    Originally posted by OzVic View Post
    Reality I'll correct you on item 3....... oh yes they do stimulate the infants penis unless you are not paying any attention at all?
    They clean - swab it (Thoroughly) the idea being for the infant to get an erection so the Doc to gauge how much skin to remove etc. and also check for conditions that would void a IRC without a urologist review.

So your correct Reality they are not masturbating the infant but they are stimulating it by cleaning so I let you explain the difference on that one.
    Seems kind of pointless though, because there is NO WAY to know how big that thing is gonna be when full it's grown. As a result TOO MUCH is often removed in many, many cases and in those that aren't some parents think they didn't remove enough and have a second cut done! They should just BAN this practice all together.

Leave a comment:

• OzVic
    replied
    Reality I'll correct you on item 3....... oh yes they do stimulate the infants penis unless you are not paying any attention at all?
    They clean - swab it (Thoroughly) the idea being for the infant to get an erection so the Doc to gauge how much skin to remove etc. and also check for conditions that would void a IRC without a urologist review.

So your correct Reality they are not masturbating the infant but they are stimulating it by cleaning so I let you explain the difference on that one.

Leave a comment:

• OzVic
    replied
    Originally posted by Reality

Not sure what you are referring to. If you mean the two tissues which human males have, ie shaft skin and mucosa, then my comments take this into consideration generally, with mucosa perhaps responding more slowly to cycles of tension. If you are throwing the raphe into the mix, then all god's human male creatures have a raphe, so again this is taken into consideration. Beyond that, nobody has any other kind of "skin" which is different from the next guy. In other words, you can have more of one, or more of the other, but stand every human male up in a lineup and they all, we all, have the same tissues. No variation from this, ever.

But if you notice, you are now emphasizing skin "differences" and not so-called grower vs shower. Again, each type, be it grower or shower, have the same kinds of skin. And one type's skin mix is not more "elastic" than the other. This is the most basic fact regarding penises, there is no variation, and this has nothing to do with a grower needing more skin, or less, for erect coverage. Apples and oranges, as they used to say.
    Interesting, I guess I'll explain myself ... when cold the base shaft skin does not pucker or behave in that manner in my case compared to more along shaft then we have the circ scar where the ridged band would have been, then the inner skin mucosa then the sulcus.
    Agree the same skin would remain for inner between grower and shower.
    But have to disagree on the amount of normal shaft skin left as this would be dependant on the doctor in IRC to properly mark the spot on a baby after they stimulated the baby to a full erection.
    Since any error is multiplied x3 by adulthood -
    My bet is that most don't bother along with the fact that a grower may have too much overhang when flaccid from a cosmetic circumcision "look".
    Which way do you think the tired bored sick of screaming little shits doctor is going to err on ? Hence so many of us had insufficient skin thanks to IRC.

Hence my personal conclusion is a Shower has less skin to grow to complete flaccid coverage in the majority of cases and these guys should be the fastest restorers of the lot.

Leave a comment:

• OzVic
    replied
    Reality on my planet 🙄 the penile shaft has different types of skin from the base to the glans.
    In practice - not theory, the different skin types differ in their growth response to tension.
    So have to dismiss that all skin types grows the same.

Leave a comment:

• mattsprofile
    replied
    Just because I want to start a riot, I will note that a shower might have more penile skin than a grower (assuming same erect size and similar cuts) so under the assumption that proportional growth is true, then the shower would grow skin faster.

Reality doesn't believe in proportional growth. I don't know enough to argue either way. But some people do think proportional growth happens, and those people would say whoever has more skin under tension will grow skin faster. And Reality is also going to say that the application of tension is very localized and so even if you have more skin that doesn't mean you have more under tension, but I don't understand this argument, I just assume he's right so I don't incur his wrath.

But beyond all this, Reality, why don't you think it would make a difference for erect coverage? I agree that it probably doesn't make a difference for flaccid coverage. It would seem to me that a grower starts with 2 inches of skin needs a certain amount of skin for flaccid coverage, maybe 4 inches of skin or whatever, but upon erection might need 7 inches of skin. Whereas a shower might have 4 inches of skin but need 6 inches for flaccid coverage, then upon erection needs 7 inches. So they both need to grow 2 inches of skin for flaccid coverage, but the shower only needs 1 additional inch for erect coverage and the grower needs 3 additional inches.

I mean, the whole "argument" is not really that important. Everyone has to grow however much skin they need, whether one person will reach their goals faster than the other doesn't change anything, one person just has a better hand dealt to them in life and there's nothing the other guy can do about it. Just curious on your perspective on that particular erect coverage point. Or were you just saying it's not important even if there is a difference?

Leave a comment:

• OzVic
    replied
    Thanks, but one factor missing is the grower may have more elastic type skin which retracts easier, so to achieve glans coverage they would need even more skin if the skin was stretched out and then compared.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X