Covering the Glans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covering the Glans

I have come across a product called “SenSlip” the other day and was curious if anyone has seen it, tried it out, or just generally what you think of it.
    For me it looks like a very expensive modified condom, but I could be wrong. The idea being to cover the glans so that they can revert to their natural state as if they were protected by a foreskin. I know, that is one of the benefits of restoring.
    Just can’t help thinking that if you wanted to get that benefit now while going through the process of restoring, I am sure there are much cheaper and better ways of doing it. E.g. using Ron’s Your-Skin cone or something similar.

The word glans isn't plural. It's singular. So you wouldn't say "so they can revert". You would say "so it can revert".

What we old timers say about "restoration" is, sooner or later you have experiment. Should you experiment with this the item you mention? No, not in my opinion, but it's your life, and if you are curious about it, then you might try it. But as you say, coverage with shaft skin is much better. Skin is natural, unlike the Senslip, and it isn't difficult to cover with loose shaft skin. Also as you say, Ron has a product which retains your loose skin, and if you choose to, you can use simple cheap plastic bandaids in a cross pattern to retain your shaft skin forward. It will take awhile, but with regular coverage you will see some increase in sensitivity (not a lot, but some) and the beginning of a tissue/color change.

Comment

I saw one guy using just a plain old plastic baggie to protect his glans while he restored with the reverse-tape method. Appeared to be working well for him.

Comment

In my opinion SenSlip is just away to get your money!! Use a baby bottle nipple to retain, or like Reality said cross tape!! I used the nipple until I got my DTR!! I retain with it at night!! I did my research on SenSlip and to me it wasn't worth it!!

Comment

As someone who has experience being intact, I would NOT recommend de-keratinizing until you have enough skin to retain easily with an O-ring or 2. Once you have de-keratinized you're gonna want that thing covered 24/7. It will be very uncomfortable if your glans rubs against your clothing.

Comment

Hi everybody here !!!!
            No need for devices. Just effective tugging I have for easy restoration wich will cover more than half glans in less than 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by effective_restorer View Post
              Hi everybody here !!!!
              No need for devices. Just effective tugging I have for easy restoration wich will cover more than half glans in less than 6 months.
              Yeah, check it out, he stretches his skin. Permanently. Big advance in skin expansion. I know I believe it, and I know all those surgeons will too, this bein' a clinical breakthrough and all. Maybe even a money maker, if foregen doesn't claim it first

Why don't newbies actually read some of the old posts, get an idea for what would sound believable, and then try their bullshit. Bucket of hot water? lol
              Last edited by Reality; 07-06-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Agree Reality!!

Comment

Working...
                X