Covering the Glans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covering the Glans

I have come across a product called “SenSlip” the other day and was curious if anyone has seen it, tried it out, or just generally what you think of it.
    For me it looks like a very expensive modified condom, but I could be wrong. The idea being to cover the glans so that they can revert to their natural state as if they were protected by a foreskin. I know, that is one of the benefits of restoring.
    Just can’t help thinking that if you wanted to get that benefit now while going through the process of restoring, I am sure there are much cheaper and better ways of doing it. E.g. using Ron’s Your-Skin cone or something similar.

I saw one guy using just a plain old plastic baggie to protect his glans while he restored with the reverse-tape method. Appeared to be working well for him.

Comment

In my opinion SenSlip is just away to get your money!! Use a baby bottle nipple to retain, or like Reality said cross tape!! I used the nipple until I got my DTR!! I retain with it at night!! I did my research on SenSlip and to me it wasn't worth it!!

Comment

As someone who has experience being intact, I would NOT recommend de-keratinizing until you have enough skin to retain easily with an O-ring or 2. Once you have de-keratinized you're gonna want that thing covered 24/7. It will be very uncomfortable if your glans rubs against your clothing.

Comment

Hi everybody here !!!!
          No need for devices. Just effective tugging I have for easy restoration wich will cover more than half glans in less than 6 months.

Comment

Agree Reality!!

Comment

Working...
            X