Other discussion places or outlets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other discussion places or outlets

i noticed there’s a private foreskin restoration group on Facebook. As well as norm groups, though none are nearby to me.

What other places to you discus restoration or progress or foreskin? Or do you not discus it?

its as though owning a penis is generally obscene. And referring to ones penis is always unacceptable so it’s nice to have a place like this. I wonder where else any of you have found fellowship?

Over the years they've come and gone. Some were good, and some had one twist or another, meaning they had a divided interest. Even this forum is a newer version of an older forum. There are several current sites you can easily find; Tally's is one such. What you might want to do is explore the internet and make a list, post them here as links.

Comment

To answer the question, there are several websites. I've collected a bunch of links, including a couple of those Facebook links and the one Reality is referencing above, and posted them at http://norm-socal.org/message.html (I'm currently the group's coordinator).

If there are other active groups, I'd definitely like to see them.

Comment

Our Foreskin Restoration / Intactivist Network was once the largest home for restoration discussion. I think that title presently goes to http://RestoringForeskin.org.
        -Ron Low
        Service@TLCTugger.com
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
          Our Foreskin Restoration / Intactivist Network was once the largest home for restoration discussion.
          Those were good times, it was difficult to keep up with the number of daily posts.

Comment

I belong to Tally's group also!! RestoringForeskin.org, we have over 18000 members and it grows by 2 or 3 almost everyday!! You can get a lot advice and support over there also!

Comment

And last but certainly not least: this forum and Tally's (as I and abhchelms have referred to) are two of the easiest to join. They are, in a word, open. Thanks to Ron for making that true for this forum.

If you notice, some (many?) other forums seem to be restricted, almost secretive; just short of trying to join the NSA or the CIA. Hell with that. And if you notice, there isn't much traffic on those forums. For these reasons (and others) I pretty much discount them.

But everybody's a little different, so a list can be useful.

Comment

I looked at restoring foreskin. The site seems a bit complicated. I will look at tally’s as well.

Thanks all!

Comment

Originally posted by abhchelms View Post
                  I belong to Tally's group also!! RestoringForeskin.org, we have over 18000 members and it grows by 2 or 3 almost everyday!! You can get a lot advice and support over there also!
                  I'm not exactly contradicting what you're saying but, I was the latest member for nearly three days. Perhaps it was a slow week?

Comment

Quark, I just look and see new, I don't read the names!! So it seems to me like it was every day!! I guess I really need to pay closer attention!!

Comment

Working...
                    X