• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every dog gets his day

View the granddaddy of foreskin restoration. The top dog: Roberto Cabrera
    legend

And if you don't believe me:

Comment

I dunno man... if those pictures are legit (of which I am skeptical), that doesn't exactly look like a healthy mega-foreskin. Looks more like a dangling mass of mangled scar tissue.

Imagine trying to pee or ejaculate through that thing...

Comment

Originally posted by KragDragon View Post
        I dunno man... if those pictures are legit (of which I am skeptical), that doesn't exactly look like a healthy mega-foreskin. Looks more like a dangling mass of mangled scar tissue.

Imagine trying to pee or ejaculate through that thing...
        Agreed. BUT he is still number 1 as far as actually skin growth is concerned.

Even if it looks like freddy kruger. Also, imagine the sensitivity he has gained!

This is what eventually happens if your addiction overtakes you my friends...
        Last edited by salamander6773; 07-13-2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

?? What am I looking at??

Comment

What are we doing wrong... How does this guy get 3 feet of skin, and I can barely get a millimeter!?!

Comment

Originally posted by PalloTown18 View Post
              ?? What am I looking at??
              Doesn't it look like he took a brick and taped it into his foreskin, or maybe he just tied it into a giant knot???

This guy is nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
                What are we doing wrong... How does this guy get 3 feet of skin, and I can barely get a millimeter!?!
                There's two explanations...
                1. The X-ray pics are fake.
                2. Wearing bricks on your dick will get you extreme growth at the cost of extreme damage.

I mean, look at that thing. If those X-ray pics are for real, would you really want a foreskin that gnarly? Looks like it's been through a meat grinder.

As for what we're doing wrong... wish I knew. In my case it's mostly laziness and the fact that I can't stand being distracted by tugging all the time. I have a lot of hobbies and activities that end up taking priority over maintaining my tugging routine. I've been trying to learn the T-tape method so I can wear tension with minimal distraction, but so far it's not working for me. Basically everything that can go wrong with tape, does go wrong any time I put the infernal stuff on. Uneven tension, pinching, slipping, impossible-to-remove residue... me and tape do not get along.

I'm guessing the reason some guys can't get progress from short bursts of tension (like manual tugging) is because of skin elasticity. That's what it feels like for me... my skin is super stretchy and durable, so a few minutes of being stretched tight doesn't even phase it. Have to keep it stretched tight for 30 to 60 minutes at a time before it starts to "feel the burn". ...and then repeat several times a day before it's actually feeling stressed.

Comment

Originally posted by KragDragon View Post

There's two explanations...
                  1. The X-ray pics are fake.
                  2. Wearing bricks on your dick will get you extreme growth at the cost of extreme damage.

I mean, look at that thing. If those X-ray pics are for real, would you really want a foreskin that gnarly? Looks like it's been through a meat grinder.

As for what we're doing wrong... wish I knew. In my case it's mostly laziness and the fact that I can't stand being distracted by tugging all the time. I have a lot of hobbies and activities that end up taking priority over maintaining my tugging routine. I've been trying to learn the T-tape method so I can wear tension with minimal distraction, but so far it's not working for me. Basically everything that can go wrong with tape, does go wrong any time I put the infernal stuff on. Uneven tension, pinching, slipping, impossible-to-remove residue... me and tape do not get along.

I'm guessing the reason some guys can't get progress from short bursts of tension (like manual tugging) is because of skin elasticity. That's what it feels like for me... my skin is super stretchy and durable, so a few minutes of being stretched tight doesn't even phase it. Have to keep it stretched tight for 30 to 60 minutes at a time before it starts to "feel the burn". ...and then repeat several times a day before it's actually feeling stressed.
                  Yeah bro, if I recall correctly, you started with some slack and could stretch it quite far. The whole T Tape thing went right over my head as well... It seems like a laborious and tedious process... I am glad we are in the device age of restoration...

As far as the short bursts are concerned, I am under the same impression, basically long periods of tension are what force the cells to divide... short sessions seem to do more damage than good as I tend to use more tension in shorter sessions... And I won't say people here are lying, but it seems strange that anyone who claims to use short tensions periods, has never made a progress gallery? Maybe I am blind, but the top dogs of restoration were always guys who had a head start and then used every waking hour for 2 years straight to tug.. With moderate tension.

I tried adding 10 ounces to an almost 20 ounce tug last week and immediately something went horribly wrong and my body went into code red.

I am at my uttermost limit at 18 ounces. I really should be at 10 ounces or even 8, but I can see the skin starting to finally be listening to me and doing what I tell it, and a little progress seems to tell me to push harder....

I know one thing, when my journey is done and I have a lot of slack skin overhang, (I want a ton of overhang endgame). I will start a fierce workout regimen to try and balance out any damage from tugging that I may have done to my body... But who knows when I will ever throw in the towel... This Cabrera fellow seems to have the same addictive personality. What a terrible resulting skin formation he has gained... I mean that must be hideous to look at... I saw one guy, his skin looked so terrible... It was a mess of stretch marks. I think he used high tension and short periods... Noone gave him crap though... The other day I saw a manual tugger's results after 4 years, and his skin looked really bad...

I think the less tension the better result.... no stretch marks... I surely will have some scarring and stretch marks, but so far they seem to go away as I tug. Thing is, I don't give my skin any chance to recover anymore, I just tug and tug and tug...

Comment

As far as those x rays go, I can say that they are real, being on the same news site that had the other pictures I gathered.

Basically I would endorse wholeheartedly that this man be circumcised, as soon as humanly possible.

Send the old sod a TLC tugger in the mail and let him come join the rest of us after the procedure...

Oh, and donate the skin to Foregen for research. They need all the help they can get over there.

Comment

He could also smuggle large quantities of drugs or humans in there!

Comment

Smuggling drugs in the foreskin is not unheard of.

Comment

LOL What was he thinking... It is amazing as ugly as it turned out. If I didn't know his middle name was Esquival, I would assume it was mitosis.

Comment

Originally posted by reenigne95 View Post
                            Smuggling drugs in the foreskin is not unheard of.
                            I know, when I was in college (and intact) I hid a chunk of hash in mine one time when we got pulled over. Funny tho, nobody wanted to smoke it after that. Their loss!
                            But this guy could stash a kilo in there!

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
                              Well, I don't think we are doing anything wrong. We are up against biology, and we can only go at the pace biology will allow. Think about a bone fracture and how long that takes to heal. Everyone would much prefer it only take a few days, but that ain't going to happen.

Now, if you mean by "wrong" why do we not have enough information to know how to do this faster, if that is possible, well, science takes careful research and experimentation. that does not come cheap. And, it does not seem to be a compelling area of research, or to say that a different way, there is not much funding support for it.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                              X