No announcement yet.

Every dog gets his day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if this is true, but it could be possible to grow skin exponentially. As you tug a small area, it expands, and then you have more skin to tug, which in turn equals more skin that expands.

Comment

Unfortunately, it does not seem to be true.

Regards

Comment

What confounds me is that skin expansion done by inflating a saline balloon under the skin produces a restoration's worth of skin in a matter of months instead of years. If we could somehow inflate the skin of the penis in a way that didn't have to come off several times a day, perhaps foreskin restoration would only cost you a few months without sex, rather than a decade of devoted tugging.

...sadly I can't imagine how this would be possible without potentially penis-wrecking surgery.

Comment

I think there is a bit more to it than simply not having a good technique for the penis. The other parts of the equation are:

The foreskin is a lot different than the skin areas typically used to expand skin for grafting and other needs. Our foreskin is actually not just skin, it is a layered system of muscle and connective tissue, not to mention highly specialized nerves. It is a highly mobile tissue, highly specialized for sexual feeling and function.

In addition to being highly specialized, it also changes size dramatically over just a few minutes, or from arousal.

We typically need (peeing) and want to use our penis, not just let it sit there.

The good thing is that despite the frustrating time it takes, it works! Very well!

Regards

Comment

Working...
          X