Underwear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underwear

what device do you use and what kind of underwear do you wear with it? What have you found to be most comfortable?

Years ago, I used a TLC and I found it pretty uncomfortable no matter which way I used it. Eventually, I just gave up.

Well now im back at it again, but I’ve made some changes. For starters, I’m starting slower. I’ve been using a canister method with tape that I made myself. It’s been pretty effective so far.

I took an empty pill bottle that is wide enough to fit over my glands and allow my skin to roll over. I cut the bottom off. And filed down sharp edges. Taped over the edge with waterproof tape just to add a little cushion. And then, I tape it on. And I can remove the lid for bathroom breaks, so I can comfortably wear the canister for hours at a time without having to remove tape 100 times. Also, the lid is a screw cap, so I can pack inside of the canister for extra tension. And I’ve recently added a handle on the lid so I can also use a strap if I want. And it’s all super easy and quick to take a bathroom break which is great. Only downside is by the end of a day, my canister smells of urine Ana sweaty foreskin, so I have to be sure to keep everything clean. Which honestly, I’d be doing anyway...

another plus and minus is that when I’m wearing it, I have a noticeably larger package. Which is confidence boosting and all, but I’m having a little trouble fitting it all into my undies. Especially when I add another spacer to my packer. This is when things get too tight and uncomfortable. I’ve tried boxers. Briefs. Boxer briefs. Still kinda experimenting with what works best. And I’m being gradual and patient with adding more tension a little at a time.

Ive ordered a Cat IIQ. It looks a little less cumbersome than a TLC x. And I definitely want to be strapless as much as possible. I’m just wondering about most effective underwear options. What has worked for you? Have you changed underwear styles since you started restoring? Any info you have from your personal experiences please

See my post regarding the Sukrew crotchless briefs in my progress gallery. I wear them while restoring every single day.
    Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

I use the DTR in dual tension mode, using the waistband of my underwear to hold it against my body. Very convenient. I only wear it at home though... haven't tested this method in a work environment.

Comment

I found no underwear worked best, instead I made an old sock into a tube that covered my penis, then attached that to my waist with a string. The sock was simply to make it a bit more comfortable, and slippery, or easy slipping inside my pants.

Regards

Comment

And to give you a "when you're down the road" view of underwear: when you have enough additional skin to do this, I found that going to tight briefs acted as a retainer. They held my skin tube forward, in place, with no roll back, even when that "tube" only extended about half way over my glans. Doing this gave me all the benefits of retaining (and there are a number of benefits). I mention this because, as it turns out, things change along the way; methods, strategies, and gear.

Comment

Excellent point Reality. When I had enough skin, I too found that tight underwear would help keep my glans covered. I went as far as getting thongs for a time, but later, simple briefs sufficed. Now, I have enough skin that even commando is comfortable much of the time.

Regards

Comment

Actually, I can usually retain with tighter underwear already. So that part is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post
                And to give you a "when you're down the road" view of underwear: when you have enough additional skin to do this, I found that going to tight briefs acted as a retainer. They held my skin tube forward, in place, with no roll back, even when that "tube" only extended about half way over my glans. Doing this gave me all the benefits of retaining (and there are a number of benefits). I mention this because, as it turns out, things change along the way; methods, strategies, and gear.
                I have found this as well! Specifically Calvin Klein briefs seem to make me "retain" all day even when standing. No idea why.
                Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Working...
                X