Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full Erect Coverage Possible for Growers? (Pics)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Erect Coverage Possible for Growers? (Pics)

I've been restoring virtually everyday since late December 2014. I have quite a bit of overhang when I'm flaccid now but I grow pretty quickly when I start to get erect. As you can see in the pictures, when I'm fully hard the whole head is revealed and all the skin bunches up against the corona like it does in many intact men.

My question is, as a grower is it realistic to expect to grow so much skin that it eventually covers the head or even the corona for you? I know lots of men have been able to restore to this point but I think most of them are guys whose penis length doesn't change much from flaccid to erect. Obviously I'm really thankful for how much I've been able to achieve but I always am motivated to keep going!

That brings me to my other question. Is there a point in restoration when devices just don't do it anymore? I love the DTR and wear it 9 hours everyday and still see subtle to considerable progress using it. I have heard that manual tugging can get fast results but I don't think that would be a practical way for me to restore.

Thanks guys.

How do you define realistic? I would say yes, it is realistic. I do not know of any limit to how much skin we can grow. Don't forget that we lost about half the skin on our penis. That is a lot of skin to grow back, more than you might think.

Nor am I aware of a point when devices "won't do it" anymore, but it depends upon what you mean. There can easily come a point when your skin is too long for the stock device to apply enough tension. so, in that sense, yes. But we often have to tinker to make things work. Longer pushers, adjusting the gripper position, etc. So, there is almost always a way to modify a device to get enough tension to grow skin, you just have to sort that out. And, many device makers have optional components available for purchase, such as longer pushers, to do just that.

Regards

Comment

True Greg, but you need more than half in most cases to restore if you want the natural look.

Comment

Hello Nature-fixes. Your penis shape, with a shaft that is as wide or wider than your glans, is a considerable help in achieving a fast coverage. With your anatomy the coronal ridge is no barrier to re-grown skin being able to push forward to cover your glans. However, your penis shape might work in reverse when it comes to maintaining erect coverage, allowing for unrestricted roll-back. I have a very pronounced coronal ridge that flares out much wider than my shaft. It took me 11 years to get enough skin to push over that obstacle and to achieve a totally consistent flaccid coverage. Now I have reached that state, I am still tugging, aiming for erect coverage. As my skin tube lengthens, I have noticed that my flared corona is now working to help keep the regrown skin from rolling back as I get erect and my glans will remain about three quarters covered. I also am a grower rather than a shower.

Comment

Hmm so for you WoodyHoody the hard part was getting it over the corona while flaccid but once you got past that the flared corona made some erect coverage easy? Yeah, I guess I might have the opposite problem.

I saw your progress gallery; it really looks fantastic. I noticed you said you use inflation -- for how long each day, if I could ask? Did you ever use another method of a device like the DTR? Did you ever try manual methods?

Thanks.

​​​

Comment

If I may, I'll sum this up, and add a bit:

1. Greg is saying that additional skin growth can happen. I second that. Skin can be expanded as long as the appropriate tension is being applied. He says that devices can go on working if you adjust or modify them. This is the bottom line with devices at any point in time; this is how you use a device. When you begin, you have to readjust any device to reapply tension, and if you are farther down the road and your goal is full erect coverage, you will need to go modifying a device so that appropriate tension is still being applied somewhere along the skin tube.

2. WoodyHoody is saying that anatomical features can interfere with relaxed coverage. That's his experience and I trust it. But based on my particular experience, I found something else to be more true. When I was close to full flaccid coverage (about 2/3 flaccid coverage) my skin tube rolled itself down; not every time, but more often than I thought it would. During that time I was wearing tight briefs as a retainer. They seemed to aid the tube in rolling over my (flared) corona, without an input from me.

When I looked closer at this, it became an uncomfortable series of experiments, but it remained true. Nowadays my skin tube will roll over my corona without any input from me (full flaccid coverage and a bit more), and "stick" there because my glans and sulcus are sticky with a small amount of transudate. When it does roll "back" it's only a very partial unroll with the tip still essentially covered.

Because I'm also a grower, when my penis retracts, it retracts within my skin tube. It doesn't take much of the tube with it. This is the part that isn't described by most guys, but if you are a grower, it's true. When I retract my skin tube to urinate, I have to use noticeable force to peel it back. Nobody ever describes this, either. But here's the thing to keep in mind:

3. I don't emphasize the action much, but rolling and unrolling during penetration is a desired event and sensation. I get this from what I have now. I don't need more skin. I'm more than happy, so I'm "finished".

This post is to give as much detail in my experience with my finished condition as I can, and my experience during the 9 plus years to get to this point (loose cut); actual experience described in the way that it happened, and happens now. There aren't many finished guys here. You'll read the usual random forum "theory", but not much personal description along the way, and at the end. It may not be your exact experience. But some of it is bound to be.
            Last edited by Reality; 08-12-2018, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nature-fixes-everything View Post
              Hmm so for you WoodyHoody the hard part was getting it over the corona while flaccid but once you got past that the flared corona made some erect coverage easy? Yeah, I guess I might have the opposite problem.

I saw your progress gallery; it really looks fantastic. I noticed you said you use inflation -- for how long each day, if I could ask? Did you ever use another method of a device like the DTR? Did you ever try manual methods?

Thanks.

​​​
              I love that word "easy". Nothing I did to achieve my coverage was ever easy – laborious says it better! I also started with a few folds on my shaft skin, not a loose cut, but it was a start. Yes, I use inflation. If you have looked at my pics you will have seen my home made device using a tuba mouthpiece. At this stage in my restoration I only inflate for periods of 1 to 2 hours each morning. Inflated expansion provides a very even tension, but you need some skin to work with. I started with a canister and tape and then bought a CAT II Q. I still use the CAT if I am away from home. I am familiar with most of the experiences Reality lists in his response, especially rolling back the tube to pee! If I don't do that, I make more mess than a garden sprinkler :-)

Comment

By the looks of it you’ll need quite some time, but I would also say it’s possible. I in fact am also a major grower, going from below 2 inches to about 5.5 inches. When I restarted about 20 months back, I always thought I’d go for just full flaccid coverage with some overhang, as I was afraid it would be too much flaccid overhang when I’d go for erect coverage. I’ve grown over 2 inches by now and yet the overhang isn’t excessive, so I’m still going on. Now I can notice some coverage when gettting hard, but it still retracts in the end. The bunching behind the glans is getting very pronounced now. You can check my progress gallery if you’re curious how things went
                My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings to the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the progress. https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

I'm 3 inches soft and six inches hard. I am about a C8 for coverage of the head of my penis when soft. Able to keep the skin over the head all day without any problems. When erect the skin pulls all the way back off the head all the time. When erect I can pull the skin over about 60-70% of the head, but hardly ever stays while erect. I am beginning to doubt that I ever get what I would call full coverage of the head while I"m hard. I still manually tug on the foreskin hoping that the day will come I get coverage when hard.

Comment

I’d just recommend once more to keep on going. I mentioned above how much of a grower I am, and I also imagined erect coverage to be totally impossible a while back. Now I’m past 100% FEC and I can see initial signs of automatic erect rollover, quite excited about that!
                    My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings to the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the progress. https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Working...
                    X