Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tugging

Hi there - first post

I'm trying manual tugging to restore but I don't really know what I'm doing. All I'm doing is pulling whats left of my foreskin forward. Do I need to be using much pressure. Is it likely to be effective?

Thanks for helping me?

Yes, it is likely to be effective, you are doing it correctly, it is that simple. The key is getting the right amount of tension, and for that, you just need to try it for a while, see how you make out, change the amount of tension to see if you can get better progress, perhaps, thins settle in and keep on tugging.

I suggest starting with relatively low tension and getting used to doing this. You may want to experiment a bit with exactly how you pull on your skin, not because you have to do it exactly right, but because you will learn how to do it more efficiently as you gain some experience. As you get comfortable, then you can start experimenting with the amount of tension you use, if you do not seem to be making progress. You may not need to experiment, you may simply start tugging and naturally use the optimal tension. So just keep that in your back pocket for now.

As you have questions, ask.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by niord View Post
      Hi there - first post

I'm trying manual tugging to restore but I don't really know what I'm doing. All I'm doing is pulling whats left of my foreskin forward. Do I need to be using much pressure. Is it likely to be effective?

Thanks for helping me?
      I'll second what greg is saying. Pulling forward, or back for that matter (this is less practical), is all you need to do.

Actually, you've already taken the initiative by doing this, so kudos, you've done much more than some here do (some are just here to talk, not tug). This would indicate that you have what it takes to do this thing. Ask questions as you go along in the process (keep in mind that some replies will be from some of those guys who don't tug at all).

There are "theories" (I guess you'd call them, to be kind) on how much tension you should use. The past recommendation was so-called "gentle" tension (which never appealed to me personally) and you can certainly begin with this.

But more recently, it is now more accepted that the general amount of tension to be used with manual is higher tension, which produces a feeling of 'stretch", but no real pain. You do this in bursts, or cycles. In other words, tension "on", hold it for a short amount of time, then release the the tension.It's probably best if you add some rest time with this. In other words, do at least several cycles in a set; do several sets, and then rest, come back to it later in the day for more sets.

The so-called "complaint" with manual is that those guys who work during the day, feel they can't do manual at the workplace. This isn't actually true, though, as any finished restorer will tell you (I finished several years ago). Anytime you use the restroom you can enter a stall, urinate if you have to, and do several cycles. It's that simple.

So to sum it up (for now): short cycles of moderate to somewhat higher tension, in several sets, and some rest time, maybe some sets later in the day. Try this for a few months, see what you think about it.

Comment

Thanks guys!

I'll let you know how I get on

Comment

I have been manually tugging for about 10 months now (admittedly not very consistently), and haven't been applying much tension, but I seem to be getting results. My paranoia that someone might find my progress photos has lead me to not take any, so I am not sure if my progress has been psychological or real.

Nonetheless - yesterday I did my normal tugging, and in a very flaccid state (cold evening), my skin stayed in place so that it looked like CI6 for close to 5 minutes. I knew it was going to pop back to its normal state (somewhere between CI1 and 2 - I started at a fairly tight CI1), but it was great to see it for the few minutes it lasted. Second time this has happened to me, and this time it was considerably longer than the first time.

Now back to the old KOT so that some day I don't have to smile when it temporarily does that.

Comment

I am still going. I haven't a clue what I'm doing but at least I'm game.

One thing is I have found it much much easier when erect - otherwise I'm just often pulling the glans forward.

Comment

It's alright if you are pulling your glans forward. It's your shaft skin and the mucosa in your sulcus (over time) which expands, not larger structures like your glans or your penile bodies, etc. Because your penis is made from squishy tissues, they will inevitably see some temporary deformation due to any tension applied, but it's only your shaft skin and mucosa which will respond by adding cells. So...........you're good to go.

Comment

Excellent - I'll keep you posted!

Comment

Just one more question - is tugging restoration really possible for guys with very little skin left?

Comment

Actually another quick one. Would vitamin C supplementation be recommended given the needed collagen growth.

Comment

Just one more question - is tugging restoration really possible for guys with very little skin left?
                      Yes, absolutely. You are expanding skin, which means you are stimulating that skin to add additional cells to itself, in response to the "irritation" that tension places on that skin. Starting with not much skin only means that it will take a little longer to see results, and see your goal, but it isn't a "game over" kind of thing.

Comment

Actually another quick one. Would vitamin C supplementation be recommended given the needed collagen growth.
                        Here's the thing about any and all vitamin supplements: You don't need them. A regular (adequate) diet will supply all you need for normal metabolism. Normal metabolism is all you need for skin expansion. There is a ton of hype you'll hear from one area or another, but it either comes from the supplement industry, which lies in order to sell you something you don't need, or from internet "experts" who are anything but expert, and have no understanding of basic human metabolism.

Vitamin C is a water soluble substance, so any excess above what you need is excreted in your urine. Bye bye, there it goes. This means that a regular diet which includes vitamin C foods which you eat (oranges, tomatoes, etc) will supply all you need. If you take a C supplement, it will be wasted, along with your money. It all gets peed off. Unless, of course, you have a C deficiency, which is a medical condition that you would know about because you'd be sick, and you'd have that diagnosis from a physician.

The "supplement" industry lies to everyone because they want to sell as much product as possible. They don't care. Want an example? Some vitamins are fat soluble, so they are stored in your tissues, and taking supplements in that case is potentially harmful because they aren't peed off, and an over storage amount can be toxic. This is all scientifically confirmed fact that has long been re confirmed.

Comment

Thanks for the helpful responses. I'll keep going.

Comment

The trick is to find YOUR ideal tension and do it in cycles. Basically go to the elastic limit of your skin plus a little more. A slight "burn" is the sensation you are looking for, not PAIN of any kind. If it hurts, back off a bit. Some mild soreness at the end of the day is OK as long as its gone by morning. If its not back off a bit. It really is that simple. KOT!

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement - what does KOT mean?

Comment

Working...
                              X