Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tugging

Hi there - first post

I'm trying manual tugging to restore but I don't really know what I'm doing. All I'm doing is pulling whats left of my foreskin forward. Do I need to be using much pressure. Is it likely to be effective?

Thanks for helping me?

Yes, it is likely to be effective, you are doing it correctly, it is that simple. The key is getting the right amount of tension, and for that, you just need to try it for a while, see how you make out, change the amount of tension to see if you can get better progress, perhaps, thins settle in and keep on tugging.

I suggest starting with relatively low tension and getting used to doing this. You may want to experiment a bit with exactly how you pull on your skin, not because you have to do it exactly right, but because you will learn how to do it more efficiently as you gain some experience. As you get comfortable, then you can start experimenting with the amount of tension you use, if you do not seem to be making progress. You may not need to experiment, you may simply start tugging and naturally use the optimal tension. So just keep that in your back pocket for now.

As you have questions, ask.

Regards

Comment

Thanks guys!

I'll let you know how I get on

Comment

I have been manually tugging for about 10 months now (admittedly not very consistently), and haven't been applying much tension, but I seem to be getting results. My paranoia that someone might find my progress photos has lead me to not take any, so I am not sure if my progress has been psychological or real.

Nonetheless - yesterday I did my normal tugging, and in a very flaccid state (cold evening), my skin stayed in place so that it looked like CI6 for close to 5 minutes. I knew it was going to pop back to its normal state (somewhere between CI1 and 2 - I started at a fairly tight CI1), but it was great to see it for the few minutes it lasted. Second time this has happened to me, and this time it was considerably longer than the first time.

Now back to the old KOT so that some day I don't have to smile when it temporarily does that.

Comment

I am still going. I haven't a clue what I'm doing but at least I'm game.

One thing is I have found it much much easier when erect - otherwise I'm just often pulling the glans forward.

Comment

Excellent - I'll keep you posted!

Comment

Just one more question - is tugging restoration really possible for guys with very little skin left?

Comment

Actually another quick one. Would vitamin C supplementation be recommended given the needed collagen growth.

Comment

Thanks for the helpful responses. I'll keep going.

Comment

The trick is to find YOUR ideal tension and do it in cycles. Basically go to the elastic limit of your skin plus a little more. A slight "burn" is the sensation you are looking for, not PAIN of any kind. If it hurts, back off a bit. Some mild soreness at the end of the day is OK as long as its gone by morning. If its not back off a bit. It really is that simple. KOT!

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement - what does KOT mean?

Comment

Niord KOT means Keep On Tugging!

Comment

Fantastic. Thanks for the help and I will.

Comment

Keep On Tugging!

Comment

Is there any specific part of the skin I should really focus on or isolate?

Comment

Working...
                              X