Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual Tugging Safety

Hi guys

I just want to check that manual tugging is generally safe. As mentioned I can't really isolate the foreskin so I'm often pulling the penis forwards too. Im not tugging until I feel pain just a minor burning sensation and a small amount of irritation. Is this method safe?

Thanks for helping me.

Yes, and that slight burn is exactly what you are looking for. Tug on!

Comment

Originally posted by niord View Post
      Hi guys

I just want to check that manual tugging is generally safe. As mentioned I can't really isolate the foreskin so I'm often pulling the penis forwards too. Im not tugging until I feel pain just a minor burning sensation and a small amount of irritation. Is this method safe?

Thanks for helping me.
      I'd like to add:

The skin and mucosa covering your penis does just that, covers. It's attached. It will never be "isolated" from covering your penis. That skin covering is what you build your restored "foreskin" from. Restoration is the act of building one. So tug on that covering, it's safe. Manual is one way to do this. I personally think it's the best way. I used it to finish, and I got the best/quickest results from simple manual.

That "sweet spot" that finished guys refer to, is the slight burn that parsec describes; they are one in the same. This is safe; in my experience it's the safest compared to any other method, as long as you use reasonable tension. With manual you have everything you need. You only have to develop that sense of "burn", and you are good to go.

Comment

I get what you're referring to, having trouble isolating the skin from the meat underneath. I had a hard time with that at first... would find myself squeezing the life out of my dick trying to get a grip on it.

The secret is freshly washed hands and moisture. Gotta have clean hands with a tiny bit of moisture and they'll have amazing traction on the skin. If they're bone dry they slide, if they're too wet they slide worse. Just right, and you can get strong tension with hardly any pressure.

Comment

Working...
        X