Appearance of Skin Tube (Inflated)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appearance of Skin Tube (Inflated)

Hi all, is this how the skin tube balloon is supposed to look when inflated? (Pictures attached, while using DTR retainer and wrap for direct air.)

I have seen very little of other guys' methods to compare to, so I've been wondering if the ballooned skin should be getting so "hyuuge" in diameter.

What you see (ALL the skin, including the hairy skin that's been pulled up) is ballooned to almost maximum tautness, and the wrap is just around the bell to keep it from lifting off.
    Attached Files

The skin does expand, after all inflating it makes it balloon out. From what I can tell form the photos, it looks typical. If you are concerned about the width-wise expansion, you can either wrap a sleeve or something to restrict it in that direction, or use balloons like these that do not expand very wide:

https://www.partypalooza.com/Merchan...oonAnMaking100

Regards

Comment

Yes it looks very normal to me as I will also inflate sometimes with my DTR!!

Comment

I like the idea of choosing a spot today which will become your Future Flaccid Roll-over Point. Then target only that spot for any constraining.

See the attached FFRP spreadsheet, and let me know if you have questions about how to fill in the measurements and estimates. Once you know your FFRP, wear your tugging device or constraining sleeve so the chosen FFRP is always held at the skinny part of the device/setup while tugging, to limit girth-wise growth there.
        Attached Files
        -Ron Low
        Service@TLCTugger.com
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Thanks all for the info and input! And I will have to study that FFRP spreadsheet to get a better gist of it, though I’m not concerned at this point about girthwise growth/wide foreskin.

How effectively does the ballooned skin tension outer skin?
          This has been something I’ve been wondering for a while (since apparently a lot of hair-bearing outer skin is being pulled up taut).

Comment

Based on my experience, it tensions the outer and inner effectively for growing skin. I can see the outer stretched taught. As far as I can tell, both are growing.

Regards

Comment

Working...
            X