Issue with the type of skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with the type of skin

A little background: I tried restoring some time ago, but was never as consistent with it as I liked. I've been retaining for years, however. But now that I'm wanting to get more serious with it again, I've noticed something that I hadn't before: practically all of the "outer foreskin" shaft that I have is composed of the same type of skin as that found on my scrotum. Now, hair does grow on my penis, but only on the base of it. However, I still do see the same type of "bumps" that you would see on the scrotum from the scar line all the way down (though it is noticeably more prominent on the underside). I don't think this is supposed to be normal. I'm a bit afraid to put tension on anything now because I certainly don't need even more of that type of skin, but I don't know what else to do. What is the plan in these situations?

You may want to do some research on the anatomy of the penis. Here is something to get you started:

http://www.cirp.org/pages/anat/

What you seem to be describing is the way everyone is. The outer foreskin goes from your scar to your scrotum. It is the same type of skin, namely "outer" skin. It is continuous from your scrotum to your scar. In an intact man, it would be continuous from his scrotum to the junction with his "inner" skin, or mucosa.

Your inner skin that is left, goes from your scar to your glans. You may have very little inner, or a lot, depending upon your circumcision, but you should see the scar and be able to judge.

You can tug on either or both. We all do. We have to work with what we have left. By restoring, we are growing skin, extending it if you will, from what you now have to what you want. Some men want to hide the scar, so try and grow enough outer skin so that when they are finished, they have enough to extend a bit into their opening, keeping the scar hidden inside the opening. Some are not worried about that, so grow enough of each to extend both so that when they are finished, the scar is at the opening, more or less, when flaccid. that is my strategy.

In either case, we have only partial control over what grows. That is because in order to trigger growth, we have to apply tension, and we apply it very selectively. So, typically, we apply tension on both types of skin, and grow both, in varying amounts.

Nothing to worry about, just tug what you have.

Regards

Comment

Working...
    X