Which method for inner skin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which method for inner skin?

I have been restoring since 2014. I have seen great gains. I am getting some skin folding when erect, none on the glans. It seems, however, that my inner skin is not progressing.

I'm not as keen on manual methods. I do however, have the following devices.... (yes, I'm quite invested)

Tungsten 1.5" sphere
    DTR with air
    TLC-Air
    TLC-X with hangers
    LOTS of washers - about 34oz worth.

My current method is to use the TLC-X with all the hangers for about 15 - 20 min each morning. If there is time before work, I will use the DTR with a rod pushed in with as much tension as the double grippers can withstand. I then use the DTR or Hangers as much as I am able each evening as well.

At times I use the tungsten sphere, the sphere can be worn nearly indefinitely unless I need to urinate, I tend to go months without using the sphere.

There are times when I will use the DTR air, however, I never feel that I get a great enough tension. I NEVER use my Hyperestore, I don't think it works. I can't get near the tension as I do with the DTR. I also don't use the TLC-X air, I found it to slip off more quickly than the DTR.

I also have menstrual cups that I have used for retaining. It works great, but I'm not consistent. Same with O-Rings, but the cups work better.

I have a bathmate, I think that causes some expansion and increased blood flow. Difficult to tell if that is helping the restoration process.

Any suggestions as to how to increase inner skin? Or should I just be more patient and keep doing what I've been doing?

Can you explain how you're using the tungsten sphere? It sounds interesting.

Comment

Best inner skin (mucosal) gains I have experienced have been via my inflation method. It is actually made from a heavy Bb flat tuba mouthpiece, so I have some weighted tension as well as inflation working in tandem.

Comment

I am new to this, but being a engineer understand machanics. Based on the design of the TLC-X with plunger you can control where the tension is. Once the cone and retainer are on the skin it is trapped. You can do one of two things. 1. Push the plunger in which tensions the inner skin. or 2. Tug which tensions the outter. I do both currently but plan on controlling growth through that method. Stop me if I am wrong. I am doing both right now because I little of either.

Comment

Originally posted by charcoal View Post
          Can you explain how you're using the tungsten sphere? It sounds interesting.
          The tungsten sphere is quite easy. A bit of saliva and tugging will allow the skin to be pulled around the sphere. A bit of tape over the skin keeps the sphere "installed." This provides a bit of stretching due to the 1.5" sphere and some weight. I hang the sphere over my elastic briefs strap to allow for hang without pulling on the scrotal skin.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
            Best inner skin (mucosal) gains I have experienced have been via my inflation method. It is actually made from a heavy Bb flat tuba mouthpiece, so I have some weighted tension as well as inflation working in tandem.
            Thanks Woody. I think I might get back into a bit of inflation. From researching a bit, I might get some 36mm condom catheters and add that to my DTR to add grip when inflating.

Comment

I chose tape and an insert to focus growth on my inner skin. The insert acts much like the plunger in the TLC and similar devices. Worked well. Currently I am using inflation, again works well. The key I found was not the method, it was getting the amount of tension optimized for you to grow skin, and then tugging as part of your daily routine for as long as needed. But if you like changing things up, go for it, as long as you get the tension right, any method will work.

Regards

Comment

Working...
              X