Does it matter which side the strap is on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it matter which side the strap is on

Last edited by Stephen; 10-19-2019, 09:10 PM.

Hi Stephen, welcome.
    The same happens to me, but with my left side. Many times I need to realize what I'm doing and switch to the opposite leg, in order to get a balanced tugging.
    Tugging more to one side is sometimes useful when you want to fix some unevenness in your skin (one side shorter than the other due to e.g. a butchered circumcision).
    From Madrid, Spain. Restoring with T-Tape, Manual, TLC & TLC-X since Jan 2014. Started as a CI-2, currently between CI-4 and CI-5 depending on the day.

Comment

Intuitively, it seems to make "sense" to switch sides to "balance things out" but I really don't think it matters.

Although I switch sides occasionally, I do this mainly for comfort. Sometimes I get chaffing if I tug from one side too long but I go back to my preferred side (the right) after the chaffing goes away and FWIW, after all of my years of tugging in this way, I haven't noticed any excessive skin growth to the right (or left for that matter).

Comment

Skin growth is slow enough also that if you even notice some unevenness, you will have more than enough time to take corrective action. You won't just wake up with a lopsided foreskin one day.
        Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

Working...
        X