Pain during sex and afterwards feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain during sex and afterwards feedback

Before I began restoring, intercourse was to me about 60% pleasure and 40% painful. Over the passed 1.5 years of restoring, it became about 80% pleasure vs pain. The pain I am describing is like a over stretching of the shaft skin during sex and a abrasive red like surface after sex on the glans, including a following day of just general soreness on the entire penis.

Has anyone experienced this pain before restoring and how much has it improved after having a full non erect coverage??

While I would not describe my sexual feelings the way you do, I had very tight skin and at times, with lots of rubbing, did get sore from abrasions or rubbing and was sore the next day or so.

As I got more skin, that slowly went away, in fact, after a few months, the skin slipped easily up and down making the good sensation even better, and making it quite comfortable. Not just for me, but especially for my wife. In fact, she was the first to remark out loud about how much better it was feeling.

When I got enough skin to slide over my glans while erect without much tension, I started having whole body orgasms. amazing and very different from what I used to have. With the amount of skin I have now, the skin moves easily and there is never any feeling of rubbing, just frictionless moving.

Short answer: I think you will find a big improvement if you restore, probably will go away completely.

Regards

Comment

Have you tried using more lubrication? Growing more skin will eventually solve the problem 100%, but in the meantime, why suffer in any amount?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=CA&...ZFw&nomobile=1

Comment

Originally posted by z726 View Post
          Have you tried using more lubrication? Growing more skin will eventually solve the problem 100%, but in the meantime, why suffer in any amount?
          I try not to use lubrication, because I feel its unnatural. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality

Well, you've received several replies, from several different viewpoints. You've described some sensory symptoms, and a physical symptom. And you've asked a question in your last sentence. This question makes an assumption, and that assumption involves a perceived "cure" for you symptoms. So, we are all over the place, and this means we need more information from you. I personally don't diagnose, but if you think about it, this is sort of what you are expecting, so we can nudge up against, not a diagnosis, but a better understanding of what you are saying.

1. When you say "during" and "after sex", are we to assume heterosexual or homosexual penetration (of the usual sorts) which involve penile tissues against mucosal tissues? Or, something else? "Sex" describes a broad and sometimes divergent practice. I don't want to intrude on your life, but some idea of what's happening is necessary to get an idea of the factors involved. Asking questions like this would be similar to any clinical work-up.

2. Otherwise, you would have to describe (in some way) how tight your shaft skin is during an erection. In other words, does an erection by itself begin this pain?

3. Sensory symptoms are just that, sensory, felt rather than physically evident, and therefore difficult to pin down. What you describe is similar to those symptoms experienced with rough, prolonged sex. You would have to give us some information in this regard.

4. A reddened glans also sounds similar to rough or prolonged sex, or it may describe sex with one or both (or more) partners, who might have an infection, or infected paraphernalia. So you would have to tell us if this symptom goes away after some time, and how long that time is, or does this reddened glans remain reddened? Are there any other symptoms such as peeling, or a discharge?

5. As for your last sentence and its assumption, we are nowhere near answering it until we answer the above.

Your post can be answered in the usual internet way (and has been, as you can see, with little specific information) and maybe this is all you wanted: to just "talk" about things.

Or, maybe you actually want to know what's happening. So let us know: internet talk, or more questions about what is happening in your own personal situation. If it's the latter, we can tell you now that it's best to run all this past a urologist.
            Ok thanks for the specific questions. I was thinking after more comments I can describe a bit better now for clarification.

1. I am married to one woman, so heterosexual intercourse and only vaginal penetration nothing else I am speaking of.

2. My shaft skin to date fully erect has about 1 inch of motion up and down. But before I knew of restoration it was so tight it tugged at the base of the glans causing some intense pain. The pain I am describing now is not during an erection but, during intercourse. The friction I believe is too much during motion, of course makes sense because the gliding mechanism of a sliding foreskin is not there. I only wanted to hear from those who recovered from this same issue.

3. No I wouldn't say a long prolong time like a workout sex of hours, even just the first minutes I have a bit stingy sensation around the mucosal/inner skin, and all throughout intercourse and then afterwards. Intercourse lasts from about 20 mins to 1 hour at most. I have a 4 yr old child we call a police man interrupting us alot, LOL so lengthy sessions do not ever happen. And the stingy pinchy sensation lasts for at most 1 day.

4. The reddened glans is only from my sexual relationship with my wife and I. I have never had an infection there. I only noticed this after sex, regardless of how slow or fast I am. It seems to be just a issue with just keratinization of my glans and the roughness of it rubbing again from inside underwear to now the vaginal wall. Just for reference, when I exercise and run for longer than 30 mins, I get the same problem on my glans around the end and top side from abrasion on the underwear. I now switched to briefs to reduce this issue, boxers were very bad unbearable at times when I was in high school.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality

What you actually want is a doctor's eyes on the situation. We aren't doctors, and even if we were, we aren't there to look at any physical symptoms. Make a visit with your doctor, tell him or her about all this. While I have an idea what's going on, it would be best to hear from a professional, who has seen this sort of thing before, and can treat it if this is a treatable situation.

A skin tube is not a cure, or a recovery from the many conditions which can happen to a penis. This seems to be what you think, and it's not true. If you have physical symptoms, as well as pain, you need a medical assessment, not conversation-at-a-distance from an internet website.
              Im not looking for a doctors opinion because they wont give me personal life experience. I wouldnt be on this site if I knew the answer would be from a doctor. They only analyse and ressucitate book knowledge and prescribe an answer based on their advice. This site is great testimonials of peoples recovery about circumcision and thats why I'm here.

This is why I posted originally in a questionnaire to those who experienced this similar situation and how they recovered. And as I said previously my pain has already become better just over the past 1.5 years of restoring. And I will keep on tugging until it is painless. I was asking those when that time happened thereabouts for themself when it became pain free.

I think you misunderstood my OP question.

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy2000 View Post

I try not to use lubrication, because I feel its unnatural. Just my opinion.
                Well you may have answered your own question here. (Occam's Razor) It would seem the simplest solution tends be the right one. Why don't you try using some lubrication and see if that make's a difference? It might not seem natural to you, but circumcision is inherently unnatural, so the addition of lubrication may actually make it more "natural." Also, if you are experiencing pain form lack of lubrication, I would imagine it would be uncomfortable/painful for your wife as well.

Comment

Originally posted by deja_ale View Post

Well you may have answered your own question here. (Occam's Razor) It would seem the simplest solution tends be the right one. Why don't you try using some lubrication and see if that make's a difference? It might not seem natural to you, but circumcision is inherently unnatural, so the addition of lubrication may actually make it more "natural." Also, if you are experiencing pain form lack of lubrication, I would imagine it would be uncomfortable/painful for your wife as well.
                  You know it is strange but I asked her this a couple times and she said she didnt have any pain. I again thought about this and I have a idea that the pain is because of these little bumps around the hook part of the glans. I just read up a condition called PPP. Pearly penile pauples. I have a minor form of those not huge like some pictures. I am going to check for remedies of that.

Comment

deja_ale brings up a really good point. And, I will add, lubrication is as natural as you can be. Our bodies make lubrication and that is part of our sexual functioning. That slippery skin we are trying to grow also functions as a lubricant. Since your lubricating skin was amputated, it is smart to use commercially available lubricants if you are your partner finds discomfort.

My wife needed lubricant for intercourse big time before I restored. Multiple applications each session. Even with that, she was left sore. Once I had enough skin, she didn't need lubricant most of the time.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy2000 View Post

You know it is strange but I asked her this a couple times and she said she didnt have any pain. I again thought about this and I have a idea that the pain is because of these little bumps around the hook part of the glans. I just read up a condition called PPP. Pearly penile pauples. I have a minor form of those not huge like some pictures. I am going to check for remedies of that.
                      PPP should not be causing you any pain or discomfort. From the little research I have done on it, they should be slightly more sensitive than not having them so it should result in an increase in pleasure. I think the main reason people get rid of them is cosmetic.

I have no idea if this product works or not, but you can do more research on it.
                      http://3pgel.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X