Milestone crossed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milestone crossed

Hey y'all. I haven't been as active on the new forum. Sorry for that. I have remained pretty diligent with my regiment though. Yesterday morning I went skinny dipping in the ocean and it sure was cold. After I got out of the water I put on some loose fitting sweat pants. The point here is I maintained coverage for the ride home. It was inspiring. I am still working for resting full flaccid coverage. Time will tell!

Congratulations!, that's really inspiring. KOT!
    From Madrid, Spain. Restoring with T-Tape, Manual, TLC & TLC-X since Jan 2014. Started as a CI-2, currently between CI-4 and CI-5 depending on the day.

Comment

Awesome Acrys. How long have you been at this and how long was "the hump" stage for you. That's where I am now at a CI3.5 or so and it seems like I have been there for ever! Encouragement needed.

Comment

It's been about three years. Unfortunately I feel like rollover isn't getting any more frequent. If I wear underwear (only have tight ones) I have complete coverage. If I am not I normally experience it happen on its own when I sit down. It's frustrating because when I am standing up my penis pretty much looks the same as it has. I can see and feel that tugging really is doing something. I just don't know how much longer it will take, or if full flaccid coverage is still a realistic goal. Not giving up but I am ready for the next step!

Comment

Yeah just keep at it bro. It really is mind boggling just how much skin is removed. It takes time to grow it back.

Comment

Congratulations! I see full coverage after I go to the gym, but that's purely due to shrinkage. It always gives me something to look forward to when I am done my workout to see it, makes me excited for when I am actually done my journey.
            If I know one thing in life, The fastest way to success is through consistency. Thinking of stopping / need some motivation? PM me.

| DTR | Starting; CI3 | Current; RCI4 |

Comment

Working...
            X