Shaving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaving

Since circumcision removes vital skin from our penis we tend to have hair growing on our shaft. I , daily or every other day, shave my pubic area. Starting at the base of my shaft and continue to the ball sack and the area between sack and anus. Also, it makes it more enjoyable when your partner performs oral sex. Does any one else shave? What are your thoughts on shaving.? You can see the area I shave in the Progress Gallery under Lowrider

Not me. My partner and like the naturally hairy look. We do not see it as something that inhibits sexual enjoyment, rather find the hair makes sexual enjoyment better. And, I note that many intact men have hair going up their shaft. If you and your partners prefer shaving, go for it. Not me.

Regards

Comment

I pluck the hair that grows on my shaft. Eventually this hair will recede as I grow more slack though. But for now I pluck my shaft about every 10 days. I also shave my scrotum with a regular face razor and groom the rest with a beard trimmer... I like being groomed... lots of guys do it, so keep doing what makes you feel good

Comment

I'm with Greg here. My partner and I both prefer the natural hairy look and only on occasion will trim our pubes. Most of the time we leave it natural.

Comment

No way, too itchy. Last time my junk was shaved was before hernia surgery. Itch and pain!

Comment

I made a video about shaving for restorers:
            -Ron Low
            Service@TLCTugger.com
            847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I tend to shave because I like it more that way. In the past I did this because of hair on my shaft, but now I guess all of that is gone as I’ve grown much more skin the past 2 years. I typically shave once a week. You can also notice that in my progress pictures, some are just after shaving, others with a few days of pubic hair...
              My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings to the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the progress. https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Thanks for all your input!

Comment

Ever think about laser hair removal? Sounds amazing to never shave the area again. I heard the price is not cheap. I only shave the shaft and scrotum. It looks awesome with the rest nice and thick, accentuates the package... Feels smoother too.

Comment

Working...
                  X