Looking for feedback from those fully restored

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for feedback from those fully restored

I am interested to hear from those completely restored on the end result pros and cons. Would love to hear from those that have been restored for a long period of time too so I can get an idea on how much life is different now good or bad in certain ways now having foreskin. Anyone here have years of being restored that can chime in? Trying to get more feedback before starting this journey.

TIA!

Although I'm not fully restored yet (about 1/2 way there), I was cut as an adult and know the difference first hand. Let me tell you this: even at 1/2 way there it's worlds better than not having any slack skin at all and is worth every minute of effort. You don't get the missing nerve endings back, but the sensitivity of what you have left increases tremendously once you have grown enough skin to stay covered. I even notice a difference with only partial and not full time coverage. I also notice a difference in reduction of sensitivity when I have taken a long break from restoring, which comes right back upon resuming after several days. Don't worry about the cleanliness issue, it's all bullshit. Guys that have a problem with that are inherently slobs and have a whole slew of other hygiene issues as well. It ain't rocket science to clean your dick. Brushing your teeth is way more difficult and your mouth gets WAY grosser than your dick EVER would if you don't brush your teeth for ONE DAY! JUST DO IT!!

Comment

I started out with a goal of full erect coverage, I have 1/4 erect coverage now.

I am still restoring on and off depending on my state of mental health, most weeks now I tape twice a week still and do manual 3x a day on other days.

Has it been worth it? Yes without question.
      It's a long process that just won't work unless you set yourself a routine and stick by it without condition. I've used T-tapes right through, I had intended to use devices but never got around to it, the T-tape routine will a little fiddly just stuck and has worked very well.
      Though do your own research on methods and stick with what YOU think is best, if one method isn't working for you switch to another.

I don't post much anymore but I'm happy to answer any questions you might have if you PM.

Comment

r8boss - I'm restored to about CI 7 or 8 for maybe 6 or so years now. That's enough for full, reliable, realistic flaccid coverage. I used T-tape throughout. It took me too long, I took too many lengthy breaks from tugging.
        My motivation was the appearance. I'm in "intact Europe" and was always acutely aware that I was different. I'm now happy with the appearance. I was not prepared for the upping of the sexual sensitivity. It's amazing.
        Maybe the only downside was having to learn how to piss reliably through the restored foreskin. It's nice being able to choose!
        Tormod

Some of you may have had occasion to run into mathematicians and to wonder therefore how they got that way - Tom Lehrer

Comment

Working...
        X