Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get tighter skin at the edge of the foreskin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get tighter skin at the edge of the foreskin?

ive noticed that a lot of people who regrow have thicker and looser skin that hangs over / hugs the glans. Does anyone have tips or know how to make the skin grow tighter and closer to the glans so it is less “loose”? Cosmetically, I’m looking to achieve a tighter look around my glans when limp.

Other than that, I am very happy with my progress so far and you can find that on my progress post thank you!

It is the dartos muscles that hold it tight. And, don't forget that as you change due to ambient temperature and arousal, the tightness will change, even minute to minute. Restoring causes stress, which can make the skin thicker. It also keeps the skin loose and stretched. And most photos of restoring men are taken while they are still restoring, ie putting stress on the skin. Finally, not everyone has tight skin, even if they are intact. So keep those points in mind.

All you need to do is grow enough skin. Keep in mind you lost about half the skin on your penis when you were circumcised, so that may be more skin than you realize. Look at your penis and visualize twice as much skin. That is roughly how much skin you need to grow to have what was taken away.

Be sure to wait a year or so after you stop restoring to let the skin return to "normal". Restorers and science suggest that is at least how long it will take for the skin to reach its "normal" thickness.

If you do both of those, and still are not happy, some men have had surgery to tighten the tip. The few who have done that and reported here and other places, seem happy with their decision. Your choice. But I suggest you give it enough time before going that route.

Regards

Comment

Thank you for the words...much appreciated and it is very encouraging

Comment

Originally posted by sorefkin View Post
        ive noticed that a lot of people who regrow have thicker and looser skin that hangs over / hugs the glans. Does anyone have tips or know how to make the skin grow tighter and closer to the glans so it is less “loose”? Cosmetically, I’m looking to achieve a tighter look around my glans when limp.

Other than that, I am very happy with my progress so far and you can find that on my progress post thank you!
        The most important thing is to grow enough slack skin so the roll-over point of the skin tube lives comfortably past the tip of the glans. Dangling way out there (instead of hugging the warm shaft) it catches a slight breeze and the Dartos fascia muscle fibres will tend to contract help it pucker.

You can also take care never to stretch your skin around anything wider than necessary. The TLC-X is designed to work with TLC Selects spacers so you can fine-tune the device length as you gain slack. This gives you the control to keep a constant part of the skin tube always worn comfortably at the skinniest part of the device.

In case you want to put that into practice, I have a created a Future Flaccid Roll-over Point (FFRP) formula to help you determine the optimal location of the induced roll-over point while you tug. See the attached spreadsheet and get back to me with questions about it. FFRP-Calculations.xls

Attached Files
        -Ron Low
        Service@TLCTugger.com
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I’m quite happy with the look I’m getting from the TLC-X, so I’m not even considering any surgery to tighten things up. More skin is all you need, and for that, patience and persistence!
          My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings to the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the progress. https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Ron ty!!!!

Comment

"you can't "form" it in any way voluntarily" Yes you can, with a knife and sutures.

Comment

Reality: the part about the skin tube being puffed as a result of edema does make sense. Thank you for putting in the time for that explanation...it sounds completely reasonable that this is not something for anyone to worry about; just another automatic process that the body handles

parsecskin: touche, lol.

Comment

Yeah, the puffiness you sometimes see IS edema, which is a temporary condition. I have never experienced this personally, but it is a sign of too much tension and too much time under tension.

Comment

I wasn't suggesting any one actually opt for surgical options. I was just mentioning it. If you are going to address an issue, be thorough. You should know that. Oh, and accuracy counts too. The purse string suture does NOT remove any skin. It's simply an annular suture that creates scar tissue in the area and that is what creates the pucker. NOT what you want. You are right, GROW MORE SKIN!

Comment

I prefer to use the ship's transporter to move those heavy tablets.

Comment

Maybe some of this advices can help you https://www.wikihow.fitness/Do-Phimosis-Stretching

Comment

Working...
                        X