Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreskin restoration yielding little results

Hey all!

I started foreskin restoring on and off a few years ago. At first, I was pretty strict about it. I restored about 5 times a week manually, and eventually I even bought a DTR restoration device. I used it 5 days a week as well. I've got a few wrinkles here and there, but as it took so long i eventually tapered off and forgot about it. I really do want to restore foreskin though. I was cut pretty tightly, as I have hair on my shaft even when I am flacid. My orgasms feel lackluster, (compared to my GF but who knows if i'll ever come close to hers).

Am I cut too tightly to even use a device? Will I have to start stretching manually? Could anyone point me in the direction of a good program?

Thanks all, I really appreciate it!

Well, wrinkles could mean you are doing well and as expected. It could be that you never found the optimal tension for you to grow skin? Cut "pretty tight" suggests that you may not have enough skin for using a DTR.

Manual is a great method, nothing else needed. It is a very easy way to start. That would be my suggestion. Some like tape too, that is also a good way to start. there are a number of methods for taping, the pill bottle method is often chosen as a first method.

A "good" program is one that you will use regularly, like brushing your teeth. Choose a method you are comfortable with. Again, a good one to start out with is manual. Here is some info on manual:

http://pages.suddenlink.net/manual_methods/index.html

If you provide more info about exactly what you were doing, what was not working for you, what you think might, we can probably be more specific.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
      Well, wrinkles could mean you are doing well and as expected. It could be that you never found the optimal tension for you to grow skin? Cut "pretty tight" suggests that you may not have enough skin for using a DTR.

Manual is a great method, nothing else needed. It is a very easy way to start. That would be my suggestion. Some like tape too, that is also a good way to start. there are a number of methods for taping, the pill bottle method is often chosen as a first method.

A "good" program is one that you will use regularly, like brushing your teeth. Choose a method you are comfortable with. Again, a good one to start out with is manual. Here is some info on manual:

http://pages.suddenlink.net/manual_methods/index.html

If you provide more info about exactly what you were doing, what was not working for you, what you think might, we can probably be more specific.

Regards
      The method I used was method 2 according to that website. Although I usually wasn't erect, more like 40% hard. I think I am too tight for the DTR. It resulted in my penis being pushed down pretty hard and a lot of my pubic skin being pulled up onto my shaft.

Comment

Well, I notice you don't give time lengths for these restoration sessions, just the frequency with which you did them. Note that the amount of time you're applying tension is just as important as how many days per week you do it.
        If the DTR fits you, there's no logical reason to assume you need a different method/device. If you were able to use it consistently enough to see evidence of growth (which you described in your post), then you're good to go. If it does NOT fit you, that's something that should be very apparent, and manual methods would be the way to go, at least until the DTR fits. Some people even use manual methods to augment their work with devices, so you can mix and match as you see fit.

As for routine, there's no single correct answer. If you're growing skin, and you're not injuring yourself...you've got a "working" routine. No matter what, this is a process that will likely take years, so keeping your motivation up is just as important as the routine itself.

Still, I throw in the routine that I saw the fastest growth with...maybe it'll work similarly for others: 8-10 hours per day (every single day) with the DTR, 10-15 mins of manual stretching every night, and moisturizing the skin with coconut oil just before bed (healthy skin is less prone to injury).

Good luck, Skinzzz

Comment

I would also recommend to focus on manual for now and maybe add tape-methods if you feel comfortable with those. It is key to make it a part of your life just like brushing teeth. Can be a bit hard in the beginning, but soon it’ll be something you don’t think about. I sometimes feel like something’s missing in the weekend when I’m not using my TLC-X. Soon you’ll have enough skin to use a device and then it could really bump your progress. Once you have more skin to stretch on, there will also be more growth kicking in. That keeps me going. You can see the progress in the last 2 years in my gallery, enough to keep me motivated...
          My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings to the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the progress. https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

If you don't have a lot of slack skin for your DTR to be effective, consider a taped canister device like Advanced Devices Supercanister. After 6 months to a year you should have enough skin to go tapeless. I like to tell beginners that initial progress is slow as you need skin to make skin. If you have one skin cell and it divides you have two. If you have 50 skin cells and they divide you have 100. The more skin you have, the more skin can multiply. So don't be discouraged in the first years of your restoration.

Advanced Devices Supercanister with calibrated Torpedo Tugging Weights are a winning combination for beginners. You have a device that is easy to apply, won't come off, comfortable to wear since adhesive keeps the skin fixed as opposed to a compression gripper which restricts blood flow, and the Torpedo weights provide an consistent, accurate measurement and setting of tension levels.
            Advanced Devices Inc.
            http://foreskin-restoration.info/
            Adhesi-Med Skin Safe Medical Adhesive
            Supercanister Tuggers
            Torpedo Tugging Weights

Intaction - Understand the Harm, Change the World, Are You Ready?
            Join the I DID NOT CONSENT Army
            http://intaction.org/

Comment

Exactly why tugging in CYCLES is most effective.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
                Exactly why tugging in CYCLES is most effective.
                Cycles? Can you please elaborate or post some links? Will be MUCH appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by sorefkin View Post

Cycles? Can you please elaborate or post some links? Will be MUCH appreciated
                  Tension on tension off. Thats one cycle. I personally do several 30 minute sessions through out the day with a TLC X . Devices by their very nature impede blood flow, so removing itfor a while gives blood a chance to do its thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X