Question about tension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about tension

So, I fashioned a sort of home made TLC tugger using a bottle nipple and a few heavy duty rubber bands. I've been placing it over the tip of my penis and pushing it down until I have enough skin to cover it, as I don't have enough foreskin to cover the bottle nipple yet. The rubber bands are small enough to hold it in place while flaccid, but if I get erect the whole thing tends to fall off. I've been using it on and off for several hours a day, and I haven't really seen any results. Is just securing the bottle nipple with the bands enough, or does there need to be some tension? Like how the TLC tugger has an optional belt that you can secure to your leg.

There is supposed to be tension. It doesn't sound like what you're using is supplying that tension, unless I''m missing something here.
    You'd probably do a lot better with one of the real devices sold online. If that isn't an option, manual methods would likely give you more growth (if done correctly).

Hope that answered your question. Good luck!

Comment

I agree, it doesn't sound like you are putting much tension on. But it is easy for you to know, how does your skin feel? We cans sense tension in out skin.

It also sounds like you do not have enough skin to use devices yet. I suggest trying manual and getting a feel for what tension feels like, and how much tension you need to grow skin effectively. Then you will know and can proceed with confidence.

Or tape, of course, but many do not like tape. And, you may find that you never look back after trying manual...

Regards

Comment

What you are describing doesn't sound like it's resulting in much tension. The tension strap is an integral reason as to why the original TLC tugger works. Productive tension is what grows skin - merely rolling the skin forward with a little tension won't grow you much of anything.
        Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

Get a rubber grommet as shown here at the hardware store. Make a slit down the side to install it and you'll never be plagued by slippage again. I don't even use a safety lanyard.

Comment

I suppose I'll return to using the manual method two, described here:
            http://www.restoringforeskin.org/pub...gging/method-2

I've been at it for months now, slightly over a year, and I haven't noticed much change. I do the manual method at night before bed while watching youtube videos, and it can go anywhere from fifteen minutes to thirty minutes, and I still don't notice any change, am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by rencon View Post
              I suppose I'll return to using the manual method two, described here:
              http://www.restoringforeskin.org/pub...gging/method-2

I've been at it for months now, slightly over a year, and I haven't noticed much change. I do the manual method at night before bed while watching youtube videos, and it can go anywhere from fifteen minutes to thirty minutes, and I still don't notice any change, am I doing something wrong?
              Wrong? No. It's just that what you're doing will result in much slower growth than if you were, for example: using a device, especially on top of the manual stuff.
              I know some people can't stand this comparison, but I'm gonna do it anyway: imagine you're at the gym, trying to build muscle. Even if it was for a year, do you think you'd see a lot of results if you only went to the gym for 15-30 minutes? Probably not, right? Same with restoring; you have to put some serious time into it.
              If you want to go the quick(er) route, you're going to have to make/buy a device...and even then, this is a long process.

Comment

There IS a point of diminishing returns in regards to time and tension. At some point, even with an optimal regimen, your skin simply stops responding. THAT is a good time to take a week off and let your skin recover. Finding YOUR ideal tension takes some experimentation, but basically you want to go to the elastic limit of your skin plus a little more and tug in on-off cycles of a few minutes. I do 30-40 minute sessions several times per day and that works great (for me). What I also look for is a mild "burn" the last 5 minutes or so of my tugging session. That lets me know I have effectively triggered cells to divide. No need for more than that several times per day. As Reality once said "Learn the Burn". If it still burns a bit the next morning, you used too much tension, so back off a bit. KOT!

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
                  Get a rubber grommet as shown here at the hardware store. Make a slit down the side to install it and you'll never be plagued by slippage again. I don't even use a safety lanyard.
                  So, you are using the grommet to lock down the skin cone. So normal movement does not knock it off. I don’t use any tether either, but I always can feel when it is not on good enough. Usually after I stand or sit. I have my pulldown attached to my sock and flex my foot out to add tension when I do those two thing to try and keep it locked in place.

Comment

Working...
                  X