TUG TIME.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUG TIME.

I have realized that the number one cause of results is simply Tug Time. I have seen users have success with a plethora of devices and techniques, but what makes a faster restoration journey is simply time put in.

The rare cases of an individual completely restoring their foreskin in 2 years have all been done by individuals who tugged 12 plus hours a day. If a person tugs 12 hours a day and finishes in 2 years, this means that it will take someone who tugs 6 hours a day, 4 years. Someone who tugs 4 hours a day, 6 years. 2 hours a day, 8 years. This is verifiable only because in my research I have found that the 2 year heroes were tugging upwards of 12 hours a day for 2 years straight. The individuals who are already at 10 years plus and have not completed restoring have not tugged even 2 hours per day.

This of course all implies that a decent tugging routine (including an adequate and effective level of tension) has been established. Which itself can take years to develop.

How many hours do you tug in a given day? I am at an average of 4 to 6 depending on the day. I have been able to increase my Tug Time as I have cut a hole in my mattress allowing me to rest before falling asleep with a device tugging through the mattress while laying down.

It has taken me a long time to discover that time is the ultimate factor in restoration. It has little to do with genetics, supplementation, blood flow, etc... It has more to do with time spent tugging.

Anyone agree/disagree?

If these numbers could be verified, a calculator could be made to show a person exactly how long it would take for them to successfully complete their restoration.

This could be helpful even as a rough estimate to show someone who might be asking how long the process will take.

Comment

I feel as though my journey won't be over for at least a total of 8 years... For a few different reasons... One being that it took me 2 years to develop a decent routine. Two being that I am predisposed to injury, and three that I am expecting to continue until I have an erect overhang of 4 inches or more... Ironically, I may never stop restoring, I am actually interested in a huge amount of overhang, guiness records amount of overhang. I imagine that at a certain point the results will increase as the skin pulls further away from the glans...

Comment

Well, it is interesting that as I shortened my time per day under tension, my progress stayed the same or got better. Seems curious...

Regards

Comment

I've been a proponent of this theory for a long time. I don't think it's a 100% simple case of "more tug time = better results", which is something numerous people on here will call bullshit on, as well.
          I've tried a variety of routines, tons of experimentation looking for the "best" system, and I am a firm advocate that 8-12 hours per day--every single day--is the way to go. I find it hard to take an alternative theory (for example, that taking days off increases results) seriously, because those who support/spread it seem to always be the guys who've been at it for 5+ years (and are still not done). I also noticed what you pointed out, that the guys who finish in 2 years or so aren't taking days off, or recommending 4 hours a day. They're hitting it hard every single day, without fail.

I shouldn't neglect to point out that it was while employing that routine, 8-12 hours w/o days off, I saw the fastest results of my restoration...as soon as I started taking days off, and cutting my hours down, things slowed to a crawl.

Comment

Well. Looking at some data, it certainly seems to be the case that more tug time equates to more skin development... There maybe is a threshold that reverses this concept, but looking at some data here, it seems that for healthy individuals, more hours means more skin.

Comment

Ah, sigh! Ich arbeit mit stummen luten.

Comment

Salamander, I agree that based on the results/evidence we're provided on here, it does seem that our 10-12+ hour tuggers are the ones that restore the most quickly. I don't necessarily agree that this can be simplified to the math you provided (12 hours a day = 2 years, 6 hrs = 4 yrs, etc.) but I do think that it's very clear that time plays an important role. I don't think you're an idiot for drawing the conclusions you drew based on the information you're/we're provided on this forum and/or on other forums.

I also believe that finding the right tension and using cyclic tension throughout the day can also work really well...although there is less evidence for that. But, apparently this works for some people too. It may be slower. I don't know. I've used this method for about a year and a half and have had very slow results, but very clear and obvious results nonetheless. And, that's just how this project is: SLOW. I do wonder sometimes, however, how much more quickly I would progress if I added more hours with my device.

Comment

I have hit somewhat of a milestone... Supping red raspberry leaf at night in small doses. Rushes blood to lower abdominal region. Women use it to supposedly tone the uterine muscles. It seems to help with my discomfort in the pelvic region. Seems though, that time is the number one factor in restoration.

I don't agree with the idea of heavy tension for short periods of time. Heavier tensions than 18 oz seem to do me damage almost immediately.

Cheers to anyone else who reaps their tugging benefits from week to week. I will be ecstatic once I reach permanent flaccid coverage. I am finally coming around and realizing that it is indeed worth the effort. If only I hadn't hit so many brick walls along the way. It is smooth sailing now though.

Comment

I think your general theory is a bit too simple, as progress depends on many factors. I’ve also seen crazy progress from people that only do a few short high tension sessions a day, so that would contradict your theory. Some people even believe that long periods under tension are less effective than short ones. I’m not too sure what the truth is but I combine long sessions under moderate tensions with the TLC-X with short sessions of high tension manual tugging. For me, that results in an average growth of about 4mm/month and that has been fairly consistent.
                    My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings to the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the progress. https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Anyone ever cut a hole in your mattress and tug while resting?

It has doubled my progress... Especially if I fall asleep in that position.

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
                        I have been able to increase my Tug Time as I have cut a hole in my mattress allowing me to rest before falling asleep with a device tugging through the mattress while laying down.

Anyone ever cut a hole in your mattress and tug while resting?

It has doubled my progress... Especially if I fall asleep in that position.
                        How did 5 people comment on this thread and not bring this up? WHAT?! I do not understand the exact specifics of your set up, but short answer is no, absolutely not. You fall asleep with it like that?! I am afraid you are going to seriously injure yourself, please be careful. Also, I did a lot of research and picked a mattress with really good reviews, why would i want to cut a hole in it?

Out of pure curiosity, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Comment

Originally posted by deja_ale View Post

How did 5 people comment on this thread and not bring this up? WHAT?! I do not understand the exact specifics of your set up, but short answer is no, absolutely not. You fall asleep with it like that?! I am afraid you are going to seriously injure yourself, please be careful. Also, I did a lot of research and picked a mattress with really good reviews, why would i want to cut a hole in it?

Out of pure curiosity, a picture is worth a thousand words.
                          It's just a hole for my peen to hang through while I rest. It might be worth doing for some people interested in quicker results.

HGH peaks while sleeping. Consider that. A little ingenuity goes a long way on the road to restoration.

EDIT: For people interested in doing it, be safe about it. Use a pair of small bolt cutters to cut the springs out with, and watch out for sharp edges.

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post

It's just a hole for my peen to hang through while I rest. It might be worth doing for some people interested in quicker results.

HGH peaks while sleeping. Consider that. A little ingenuity goes a long way on the road to restoration.

EDIT: For people interested in doing it, be safe about it. Use a pair of small bolt cutters to cut the springs out with, and watch out for sharp edges.
                            Cutting a hole in a mattress is the most bizarre restoration idea I think I've ever heard of. I have never spent a minute tugging at night and have had great success in the last 3.5 years. I wouldn't chance it, hole in the mattress or not. There is a real danger to doing this. You must sleep like a rock on your stomach but most people don't.
                            Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

Originally posted by mjwise View Post

Cutting a hole in a mattress is the most bizarre restoration idea I think I've ever heard of. I have never spent a minute tugging at night and have had great success in the last 3.5 years. I wouldn't chance it, hole in the mattress or not. There is a real danger to doing this. You must sleep like a rock on your stomach but most people don't.
                              I haven't had the luxury of being able to tug during work hours. I had to get a little creative to get my hours in. I might be bizarre, but hell, I have some decent coverage going on...

EDIT: By the way, you are a hero of mine. I appreciate your log. The speed of your restoration was something I would not have thought possible. The only one who I know that restored faster was the guy who made the DTR and the guy who was in that big magazine article.

Comment

Working...
                              X