Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reality
    LOL

(I wasn't going to say anything, but in compliance with the idea expressed in "When good men do nothing...", I'll briefly observe that)

Nothing, absolutely nothing, that this member has ever stated, in any post, is an actual consideration which has to be made in the practice of so-called restoration. Nothing; none of it. Can anyone here recognize the proof of this, or has social media affected you to the point that you kinda sorta consider it as serious? Come on, ridiculous is right here in front a ya.

I have to admit, though, it's entertaining as a new low, and it'll serve as an example we can point to in the future; an example of how far somebody will go for chatter which helps nobody (and can potentially harm the clueless). Nobody who is a serious beginner in a practice with great benefit is helped by this nonsense. In fact, restoration (and anyone who benefits, or profits, from it) gets pissed on by trolls.
    What are you on about? Your cliquey snootiness about foreskin restoration has not phased me a single iota since I started contributing here. Sometimes you have to adapt and think outside the box to see results. My pictures speak for themselves. I started without a single pinch of pliable skin. I now am reaching flaccid coverage at breakneck speed. Why? Because I figured out how to get more hours in. I use a heat pad and a hole in a mattress. Where is the shame in that? Yeah I supplement because of health issues that I deal with. So what?

You have a college degree. That is great, why not lend us peasants a hand instead of senselessly mocking us. You and parcelskin are the only two here who have mocked my intelligence... It only speaks to your own insecurities and ignorance about what foreskin restoration really is about.

I don't post here to gloat and brag. I come here to demonstrate to the community things that have worked for me. Maybe someone will benefit. Without the archived posts of people like Science Monk, Ron, the old dude, and even you guys, I would not have been able to keep going at this.

I will only admit to one single thread that was a deliberate troll and honestly it was hilarious and I do not regret it. (The Roberto Cabrero thread)

Yes I am a desperate foreskin obsessed newbie. What's the big deal? At least I'm honest.

EDIT: And I will let you know, when I reach erect coverage, I won't be shy about it, or the methods that got me there.

Comment

Have to throw in my two cents on this thread because I've had the same experience... The more hours of tug time I accumulate every day, the better progress I get. I've heard every theory under the sun on both sides of the debate, and have one of my own, but regardless of what I think, the fact is my skin just doesn't respond to short bouts of tension. I sure wish it did because I hate wearing an uncomfortable contraption all the time, but I devoted the better part of a year to manual tugging and got basically nothing out of it. Back on wearing the tugger as long as I can each day, and progress is happening again.

I haven't yet solved the mystery why one person will get great results from manual tugging while someone else gets great results from all-day tension. Genetics? Technique? Mind over matter? Who knows. I hope we'll know some day.

---------------
      As for the mattress hole thing... I can't imagine how that works, how it would help, or how you could use it safely. I mean, if you roll over in your sleep with your penis tethered to the bed, that could do some serious damage... o_O
      Last edited by KragDragon; 12-11-2018, 12:42 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Reality

Now see, this kind of statement is why I posted. I have no idea who you are or what your attributes or capabilites are. What I do here is take posted ideas and hold them up to the light. Sometimes I applaud them (when I can) and sometimes I criticize them, when I have to, and by "have to" I mean, when those ideas could be taken by beginners as basic necessities for successful restoring. So let's hold this quote up for review:

If you go back and read what you've quoted from me in this thread, you'll see that I haven't mocked your intelligence. I went after your ideas. You may like them; I don't. They have nothing to do with successful restoration. Nobody needs to do anything you've ever posted about, to be successful. But the question is, why have you made the above statement (I'm ignoring your comment about "insecurities" especially because I finished years ago, and I'm here to promote successful restoration , unlike you). Do you think that criticizing your ideas, in the larger context, is mocking your intelligence? It isn't. Was this one of those sneaky inserts, to sway members, or the admins? You don't sound like that type of person, so I would doubt it. So........

Realize that criticism is just criticism. We are all open to criticism here; that's what a forum does, in the real world. It's commenting on the strength (and around here, sometimes the safety) of an idea. In this case I didn't actually refer to a specific idea. I didn't feel I needed to. Other members here did that, and technically that made my post a reply to them, not you. MJ called one of your ideas bizarre, and it is. This is what I was referring to when I used the phrase "new low". Because it is.

I hope you understand now. Ideas: we can all go after them, good or bad. People, members, not so much, other than to say that a steady stream of pointless ideas is notable. Which I did.
        Not sure if it's worth the digging but you tend to produce a negative environment here by knocking down others' attempts at restoration. You seem to be convinced that you have attained some special knowledge of restoration and any ideas different to your program must not be able to work for anyone. You have used the words "bullshit" and "special ed types" to describe some contributions here. Not that I am offended in any way. I could care less what the admin thinks of you. Ron has only stated that this community should be an encouraging one to those trying to restore.

Calling my routine a "new low" makes no sense at all. My results are increasing every time I make a breakthrough in restoration. If I had not changed my initial routines, I would not have been able to make any progress and my results would remain stagnant.

Are you aware that some people have wasted 2 years and not gained even a wrinkle of skin?

Heat, time, and restful suspension/tension seeem to positively affect restoration. Why not employ them?

The "new low" is endorsing outdated techniques, and adding time to the process unnecessarily. It seems that your process might have been a very slow one, and perhaps you get offended at those who had faster results. There have been times that you have denied the reality of a two year restoration. But it is very possible.

Comment

How bad can my ideas be? My results speak for themselves. I started with absolutely nothing to speak of in terms of foreskin.

Restoration has, from the get go been a creative, inventive process....
          Last edited by salamander6773; 12-14-2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

There are just simply too many people who attest to putting in hours for that not to be correct.

I agree, everyone is different, but across the board, hours put in clearly makes a difference - we're also provided with pictures from people who have experienced this.

My thought about this is: I need bread. I know I can get it at this store. Can I get it at other stores? Probably. But I KNOW that I can get it at this store, so, I'm getting it at this store.

Comment

Originally posted by KragDragon View Post
              Have to throw in my two cents on this thread because I've had the same experience... The more hours of tug time I accumulate every day, the better progress I get. I've heard every theory under the sun on both sides of the debate, and have one of my own, but regardless of what I think, the fact is my skin just doesn't respond to short bouts of tension. I sure wish it did because I hate wearing an uncomfortable contraption all the time, but I devoted the better part of a year to manual tugging and got basically nothing out of it. Back on wearing the tugger as long as I can each day, and progress is happening again.

I haven't yet solved the mystery why one person will get great results from manual tugging while someone else gets great results from all-day tension. Genetics? Technique? Mind over matter? Who knows. I hope we'll know some day.

---------------
              As for the mattress hole thing... I can't imagine how that works, how it would help, or how you could use it safely. I mean, if you roll over in your sleep with your penis tethered to the bed, that could do some serious damage... o_O
              You have hit the nail on the head. Some tuggers seem to say that cyclic tension works, but I disagree.

All the heavy hitters; Ron, DTR Chuck, The guy in the mag article recently, and mjwise completed their restoration with long periods of time, letting the device do the work.

I have yet to see one cyclic restorer with anything to speak of in terms of results... The heavy hitters mentioned, at least two of them I know of finished reportedly in 2 years.

Fact is, if you have good health, good circulation, work out from time to time, and adhere to a strict and effective routine, restoration does not have to be a 8 year process.

Unfortunately for me, I am predisposed to injury, I believe that my circulatory system has been perhaps permanently compromised from earlier tobacco abuse. And I am a carpenter, so wearing anything during work hours can never work, believe me I have tried. The sweat, the strange movements and crouchings, the up and downs and jumps, none of it makes tugging even remotely feasible for me at work.

But the bright side is, a slower restoration might have some benefits... I figure the skin will come out in better condition... Patience surely builds... :P
              Last edited by salamander6773; 12-22-2018, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post

You have hit the nail on the head. Some tuggers seem to say that cyclic tension works, but I disagree.

All the heavy hitters; Ron, DTR Chuck, The guy in the mag article recently, and mjwise completed their restoration with long periods of time, letting the device do the work.

I have yet to see one cyclic restorer with anything to speak of in terms of results... The heavy hitters mentioned, at least two of them I know of finished reportedly in 2 years.

Fact is, if you have good health, good circulation, work out from time to time, and adhere to a strict and effective routine, restoration does not have to be a 8 year process.

Unfortunately for me, I am predisposed to injury, I believe that my circulatory system has been perhaps permanently compromised from earlier tobacco abuse.
                Yeah, I've made the same observation. The one thing all of the less-than-a-decade restorers have in common is the long hours they put in.

I think two years is a bit optimistic though. Even with the time-based method, I'll feel lucky if I get there in less than 8 years. I'd estimate a bare minimum of 5. DTR Chuck had flaccid coverage in two years, but he had a pretty significant head-start on me. Even if I achieved his growth rate, it'd take me at least three years due to my major lack of outer skin. But I highly doubt I can progress that fast, so I'm thinking 5 to 8 years is a realistic estimate IF I'm consistent... which I probably won't be. (but I'll give it my best shot)

IMO, the idea of cyclic tension is meaningless because it doesn't matter what device you use... one way or another it will have to come off routinely, which will constitute a cycle whether you think that helps or not. There currently is no restoration method that's not cyclic, so it seems like a moot point to me.

Comment

Yeah, I've made the same observation. The one thing all of the less-than-a-decade restorers have in common is the long hours they put in.

I think two years is a bit optimistic though. Even with the time-based method, I'll feel lucky if I get there in less than 8 years. I'd estimate a bare minimum of 5. DTR Chuck had flaccid coverage in two years, but he had a pretty significant head-start on me. Even if I achieved his growth rate, it'd take me at least three years due to my major lack of outer skin. But I highly doubt I can progress that fast, so I'm thinking 5 to 8 years is a realistic estimate IF I'm consistent... which I probably won't be. (but I'll give it my best shot)

IMO, the idea of cyclic tension is meaningless because it doesn't matter what device you use... one way or another it will have to come off routinely, which will constitute a cycle whether you think that helps or not. There currently is no restoration method that's not cyclic, so it seems like a moot point to me.
                  The lucky thing is, it seems that progress may accelerate just a little bit once you start gaining more and more skin..

I have had alot of time to tug this month, and by doubling my time put in, I am seeing alot more progress. Time is, in my opinion, still the biggest factor to a successful restore. It hasn't been easy, but man the results are really satisfying... It is funny how a little skin can really provide alot more pleasure.

Reaching flaccid coverage seems to be the Mount Everest of the whole process. Once there, the rest is extra. But getting there, to a permanent and reliable flaccid coverage... Oh it is not easy! Years!!!

Comment

Yea 2 years just does not seem realistic for a large majority of the people restoring. I would agree 5 to 8 is a more realistic estimate. My mindset when I started was: I'm young and relatively healthy, I bet I can finish in a year, maybe 2 if it is slower than I expect. As someone who just crossed into the 5+ year timeframe, I would be happy to finish in 8 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X