Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruising and or subcutaneous blood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bruising and or subcutaneous blood

    Hey, seems like I tend to burst blood vessels in my skin when I'm tugging from time to time. Doesn't really hurt when it happens and doesn't really hurt afterwards either. I just have a little purple red spot on my penis. I'm just wondering if I'm tugging too hard? Or should I even be concerned about it? Ultimately it doesn't seem to effect much and it doesn't necessarily slow me down any. Anyone have any comments? Or have any similar stuff going on? Just curious.

  • #2
    Well, if this is happening regularly, then I would suggest that you experiment with less tension. The key will be to find the amount of tension that triggers skin growth, without being so much that you get injured. So, I would back off just a bit. Have you tried less tension? if you have, what were the results? if you had reasonable growth with less tension, then what was your reason for increasing tension?

    It is possible that the amount of tension is fine except for some other issue, such as while you are wearing it you move in a way that causes a significant increase in tension at times, and that causes too much tension form time to time as you move around? In that case you may be able to find a way to tug, or some other modification that will prevent this from happening.

    You just need to observe carefully and then try some experimenting to see how to avoid this while still growing skin. Or just live with it in some fashion if it is not happening frequently, and just take some time off when it does. That would suggest that you need that much tension to grow skin, of course.

    Not sure if that helps, I have not had this issue myself.

    Regards

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Tristen View Post
      Hey, seems like I tend to burst blood vessels in my skin when I'm tugging from time to time. Doesn't really hurt when it happens and doesn't really hurt afterwards either. I just have a little purple red spot on my penis. I'm just wondering if I'm tugging too hard? Or should I even be concerned about it? Ultimately it doesn't seem to effect much and it doesn't necessarily slow me down any. Anyone have any comments? Or have any similar stuff going on? Just curious.
      I remember doing that with the tlc tugger. It tends to pinch if not perfectly aligned. Try to get the wrinkles out, watch Ron's demo video... This ended up being a big deal for me. As great as the tugger is, it is not perfect. I feel that some improvements could be made to target the last little bit of skin available, seems more effective in my opinion, than tugging lower down the shaft.

      Tension is also, as greg mentioned an issue as well... You could try taping the skin to the white cone for a while and see if it works better for you than the clear cone.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post

        I remember doing that with the tlc tugger. It tends to pinch if not perfectly aligned. Try to get the wrinkles out, watch Ron's demo video... This ended up being a big deal for me. As great as the tugger is, it is not perfect. I feel that some improvements could be made to target the last little bit of skin available, seems more effective in my opinion, than tugging lower down the shaft.

        Tension is also, as greg mentioned an issue as well... You could try taping the skin to the white cone for a while and see if it works better for you than the clear cone.
        Thanks for the input. Sometimes this happens with my tugger. I use a DTR, but it happens more often when I'm manually tugging actually. I think the weirdest thing for me is it doesn't really hurt at all. Like, the tension feels good, but maybe I'm just getting overzealous and need to tone it down like greg_b said. Either way, I'm making good progress so it's probably not the end of the world if I don't go hog wild on my skin every time.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tristen View Post

          Thanks for the input. Sometimes this happens with my tugger. I use a DTR, but it happens more often when I'm manually tugging actually. I think the weirdest thing for me is it doesn't really hurt at all. Like, the tension feels good, but maybe I'm just getting overzealous and need to tone it down like greg_b said. Either way, I'm making good progress so it's probably not the end of the world if I don't go hog wild on my skin every time.
          Yeah I remember doing it with the tugger. Would be frustrating for me. I haven't had any issues with my pud, but that is probably because the tension is limited. I was tugging with too much tension at times, trying to get faster results... Never worked like that unfortunately. Blood blisters were never fun, set me back weeks at a clip.

          Comment

          Working...
          X