It's time to fix this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time to fix this

Good evening, all. I'll be beginning my journey tomorrow when I receive my TLC.

I was cut after my 3 month stay in the NICU, and I suppose I'm "lucky" in the sense that they did a pretty sh** job and left enough material (CI-3?). It gives me a good place to start. The not-so-lucky fact is that I've got extremely bad keratinization of the glans. Bad enough that I'm losing sensation during intercourse. I've had enough. Come hell or high water, I'm going to get this thing sorted out.

I wish all of you success, peace, and love. If I can be of any help, please let me know.

Good luck, sorry to hear that you were cut. There is another gentleman here who went through an adult circ for some reason... Doc baited him somehow.

Comment

Welcome! I am sure you will be very happy you have restored. Be patient and recognize you will need to experiment. You will see benefits along the way, so you do not have to be ultra focused on the end game.

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
        Good luck, sorry to hear that you were cut. There is another gentleman here who went through an adult circ for some reason... Doc baited him somehow.
        Sorry, I didn't clarify. I was born 3 months premature, and had to spend some time in an incubator, they cut me after all of that (as if almost dying a few times wasn't fun enough). I've spent my whole life like this. The noticable effects only started a few years ago.

Thanks for the well-wishes. I'm beginning to believe it's the brotherhood, support, and activism that get guys through this process.

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
          Welcome! I am sure you will be very happy you have restored. Be patient and recognize you will need to experiment. You will see benefits along the way, so you do not have to be ultra focused on the end game.

Happy Holidays!
          Thanks! I'm no stranger to tinkering and tackling challenges. I understand the timelines involved, so it'll be interesting to see changes as they happen.

Happy Holidays to you as well!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBruce View Post
            Good evening, all. I'll be beginning my journey tomorrow when I receive my TLC.

I was cut after my 3 month stay in the NICU, and I suppose I'm "lucky" in the sense that they did a pretty sh** job and left enough material (CI-3?). It gives me a good place to start. The not-so-lucky fact is that I've got extremely bad keratinization of the glans. Bad enough that I'm losing sensation during intercourse. I've had enough. Come hell or high water, I'm going to get this thing sorted out.

I wish all of you success, peace, and love. If I can be of any help, please let me know.
            The good news is that the issue of glans sensitivity is one that can be fixed more quickly than you might expect. If you're already got enough skin to pull over the glans while flaccid, you can just tape it there, or hold it in place using an o-ring or other retaining device as much during the day as is practical. Call it an "instant foreskin," which will keep the glans covered and allow it to re-sensitize. You might start to notice something within a matter of weeks.

As for being cut after such an ordeal, I've heard of this happening more than once with infants born as much as 3 months premature. Ironic that a hospital would do something with such reckless disregard for a child's wellbeing after saving the his lifeā€¦ I hope by now more people in NICUs are a bit more empathetic.

Comment

Working...
            X