Newbie advice on inner skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie advice on inner skin

Hi all. I'm 38 and I have decided to start trying restoration. I was circumcised when about 20 due to phimosis (wish I had researched more before going along with the doctor but hey ho).

Basically I have virtually no inner skin (about 3-4 mm). The scar line is right up near the edge of the glans. Is it possible to tension this without damaging the glans?

Currently I'm using a combination of T tape and manual methods. Both are tensioning half way along the shaft.

Any advice much appreciated.

Thankd

Fortunately, you don't literally have no inner skin. Even 3-4 mm gives you something to work with, in terms of producing more inner skin.
    I think I would suggest sticking with the tape and manual, for now. Try to make sure that little bit of inner skin is getting tension (your glans will be fine, if you're doing things properly), and you should see some slow progress. Eventually, you should be able to move on to dual-tension devices, and things will get less frustrating from there.
    Best of luck! Hope this works out for you

Comment

Originally posted by Deeppurple247 View Post
      Hi all. I'm 38 and I have decided to start trying restoration. I was circumcised when about 20 due to phimosis (wish I had researched more before going along with the doctor but hey ho).

Basically I have virtually no inner skin (about 3-4 mm). The scar line is right up near the edge of the glans. Is it possible to tension this without damaging the glans?

Currently I'm using a combination of T tape and manual methods. Both are tensioning half way along the shaft.

Any advice much appreciated.

Thankd
      I suggest that you don't concern yourself with where the skin seems to be gripped. Tension in the skin tube is applied all along the length of it, from the gripping point to wherever the skin is firmly attached to you. So every point from the base to the gripping point gets tension. Every point from the sulcus just behind the glans to the gripping point gets tension. The way to expand your inner skin is to tension your whole skin tube. The way to get your surviving inner skin FACING in to it's natural job is to expand your whole skin tube.
      -Ron Low
      Service@TLCTugger.com
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
      X