Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this with questions

Hey Guys and thanks for listening!

I just started a few months ago. I am not circumcised but I have slightly tight and short foreskin so I decided to use this product.

After a few months of casual use (3-4 days a week moderate tension for 2hrs a day) I have noticed some results. My skin is looser and Im seeing it is working,

One issue though is that my veins seem to be slightly swollen and darker blue as if they are agitated. My foreskin is also a little darker with some darker spots then normal. This may just be to increased skin and the veins as well.

I feel no pain during any process but have decided to give it a rest for a couple weeks. Is this normal or maybe I am using too much tension?

Thanks!

Originally posted by itsjoe View Post

I just started a few months ago. I am not circumcised but I have slightly tight and short foreskin so I decided to use this product.

After a few months of casual use (3-4 days a week moderate tension for 2hrs a day) I have noticed some results. My skin is looser and Im seeing it is working,

One issue though is that my veins seem to be slightly swollen and darker blue as if they are agitated. My foreskin is also a little darker with some darker spots then normal. This may just be to increased skin and the veins as well.

I feel no pain during any process but have decided to give it a rest for a couple weeks. Is this normal or maybe I am using too much tension?

Thanks!
    This is a hard question. I have personally pushed through the process and continue to do so, dealing with pain and injury. I was forced to take breaks...

My device came with instructions and warnings and one was that the skin will become darker as restoration continues. I have seen my skin darken, but usually it returns to it's normal hue.

Perhaps decrease tension? Being one that seems to push the limits of tension at 18 ounces, my advice may not be suitable here.

I feel that your skin may experience changes that go away eventually and smooths over in time. We are damaging skin cells, stretching skin, breaking it, then as it heals it lengthens.

Good luck man.

Comment

Originally posted by itsjoe View Post

Thanks!
      I have not heard of, nor do I know what to look for, for veins being slightly swollen and/or agitated. Could you explain that a bit more, in terms of what you are observing that leads you to that statement?

A little darker with some spots that are darker sounds normal in the sense that anytime you put stress on the skin, including tugging, you can see some swelling, darkening (typically described as redder than normal), etc. Our skin reacts to the stress. But if you are not having pain or tenderness, then it would seem to be just normal stress. Your body (skin) will likely give you a more definitive signal if you are causing harm. Pain that makes you want to stop what you are doing, pain when removing the device and taking a while (more than 30 minutes, say) to get back to feeling normal, numbness, etc.

Taking a break is always a good way to see how things are going, and make sure everything is alright.

Regards

Comment

In regards to tension, you want to go to the elastic limit of your skin plus a little more. Since you are using a device you should also tug in 30 minute sessions, then remove the device. Devices by their very nature restrict blood flow and since you are not cut, this is more apparent because your vein system has not been re routed by a cut.
        Triggered cells need blood flow to complete the division process. Also, a slight "rope burn" sensation towards the end of your session signals the correct tension.
        Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X