X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do we need to restore for?

7 days a week? Every 2 days?

An hour a day? 24 hours a day?

This question is VERY subjective. First of all, you MUST find YOUR ideal tension/time combination and this takes some experimentation. Basically you want to go to the elastic limit of your skin plus a little more and do it in sessions of about 30 minutes. The way you know you've got the tension right is that at the end of a 30 minute session you should feel a slight "burn" that should go away pretty quickly upon removing the device. Tension is something you must build up to slowly to let your skin get used to it. Presently I am doing 4-5 30 minute sessions per day at 2lbs, 5oz of tension, 5 days a week with 2 days consecutively off. It took me quite a while to find that this was my ideal routine, yours may be different. The goal is to trigger cells to divide. Triggered cells need blood flow to complete the process and devices by their very nature impede blood flow to some degree, which why you need to remove it once and a while. Once triggered your body takes over and there ain't a damn thing you can do to speed it up. However, there are many things you can do to slow it down. Tobacco use is a BIG no no. Nothing will slow your progress down more, so if you smoke or chew....QUIT NOW!!! Eat a well balanced diet and stay hydrated. Mot importantly.... CONSISTENCY!!! Keep at it. This process is a snails race to begin with and will take years, but it is worth every minute. KOT!!

Comment

I would say it a bit differently than Parsecskin did, but agree with him mostly. Reports form men suggest there are many variations that will work, from a few minutes, several times a day to 24 hours a day. I would suggest, and my experience strongly supports, that you do not need much time under tension, so I would try an amount of time that is convenient for you, then experiment with the amount of tension until you are making good progress. Then experiment with the amount of time under tension if you want.

Regards

Comment

Here is my theory on tug time. Take it with a grain of salt as I am not qualified in any mathematical or scientific sense. But this is what I see going on. There are other factors to consider such as the person's health and age.

The rare cases of an individual completely restoring their foreskin in 2 years have all been done by individuals who tugged 12 plus hours a day. If a person tugs 12 hours a day and finishes in 2 years, this means that it will take someone who tugs 6 hours a day, 4 years. Someone who tugs 4 hours a day, 6 years. 2 hours a day, 8 years.
        This rough estimate seems to be true for my experience... Essentially, once you find the right tension, the more time the better... I don't want to open a can of worms here, because there are claims that short sessions can be effective. I just haven't seen much evidence of it. The problem with tugging is, if you are injuring yourself, or OVERdoing it with tension, you can actually go past a breaking point and lose any gains. Seems like the "pros" use 10 to 18 ounces of strapped or weighted tension for 6 hours or more a day.

I recently doubled my "tug time" and saw a marked increase in progress... Just my 2 cents. And like parc and greg said, everyone's different, so no routine or schedule will be the same. Find one that works for you, without sacrificing too much of your valuable time...

To be honest, something you can wear all day is the best way to go. Allowing the skin the heal during sleep... Parc mentioned earlier a rope burn sensation. You will know when you need to break and release your device.
        PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Guys who did it in 2 years were cut very loose to begin with. That is a huge head start.

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
            Here is my theory on tug time. Take it with a grain of salt as I am not qualified in any mathematical or scientific sense. But this is what I see going on. There are other factors to consider such as the person's health and age.

This rough estimate seems to be true for my experience... Essentially, once you find the right tension, the more time the better... I don't want to open a can of worms here, because there are claims that short sessions can be effective. I just haven't seen much evidence of it. The problem with tugging is, if you are injuring yourself, or OVERdoing it with tension, you can actually go past a breaking point and lose any gains. Seems like the "pros" use 10 to 18 ounces of strapped or weighted tension for 6 hours or more a day.

I recently doubled my "tug time" and saw a marked increase in progress... Just my 2 cents. And like parc and greg said, everyone's different, so no routine or schedule will be the same. Find one that works for you, without sacrificing too much of your valuable time...

To be honest, something you can wear all day is the best way to go. Allowing the skin the heal during sleep... Parc mentioned earlier a rope burn sensation. You will know when you need to break and release your device.
            Thanks, based on everything I read I think I will wear it when I wake up then keep it off while sleeping, it's very dangerous to sleep with it on, I actually got some permanent scarring (not severe) from ignoring the pain while I had it on for a few hours, so I know it's important to never wear it at night, what I have done is wear it until the pain comes, which is generally 30-90 minutes, then I lower the strap tension, if there's still pain I remove the strap, I didn't start restoring consistently until yesterday, each time I tried in the past the tape came off, and it went on like that for a few years, I've gotten better at keeping the tape on since yesterday so I'm restoring again and haven't had any tape issues, I will take off the device to urinate but wear it for at least 12 hours a day, that sounds like the best method, I pull it as much as I can to where there's no discomfort

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
              This question is VERY subjective. First of all, you MUST find YOUR ideal tension/time combination and this takes some experimentation. Basically you want to go to the elastic limit of your skin plus a little more and do it in sessions of about 30 minutes. The way you know you've got the tension right is that at the end of a 30 minute session you should feel a slight "burn" that should go away pretty quickly upon removing the device. Tension is something you must build up to slowly to let your skin get used to it. Presently I am doing 4-5 30 minute sessions per day at 2lbs, 5oz of tension, 5 days a week with 2 days consecutively off. It took me quite a while to find that this was my ideal routine, yours may be different. The goal is to trigger cells to divide. Triggered cells need blood flow to complete the process and devices by their very nature impede blood flow to some degree, which why you need to remove it once and a while. Once triggered your body takes over and there ain't a damn thing you can do to speed it up. However, there are many things you can do to slow it down. Tobacco use is a BIG no no. Nothing will slow your progress down more, so if you smoke or chew....QUIT NOW!!! Eat a well balanced diet and stay hydrated. Mot importantly.... CONSISTENCY!!! Keep at it. This process is a snails race to begin with and will take years, but it is worth every minute. KOT!!
              I think I found a routine

Tension: Stretched without pain/discomfort (TLC-X)
              Duration: 12 hours a day (not sequentially)

It's a good think that I don't smoke

I prefer strap over weights

Comment

Guys who did it in 2 years were cut very loose to begin with. That is a huge head start.
                were not american to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by Usseeerrrr View Post

I think I found a routine

Tension: Stretched without pain/discomfort (TLC-X)
                  Duration: 12 hours a day (not sequentially)

It's a good think that I don't smoke

I prefer strap over weights
                  Good!

I use a strap too. With a small digital fish scale attached to it for reference.

Comment

Yup, forgot about this. You are right. Very true. I remember realizing that it took me 2 years to get the coverage some begin tugging with. That head start means a lot.
                    PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Working...
                    X