Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do we keep the glans covered at all times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simchhh

So, when you are done with restoring, the skin doesnt stay over glans? What is the point then if it rubs underwear.
    No. When you are done, meaning when you have reached your goal, then you are at your goal. If that goal was to grow enough skin to stay covered all the time, without needing to do anything to stay covered, then you will not have to do anything to stay covered. We have many reports from men who achieved this.

That, of course, means you need to grow sufficient skin. Don't forget, about half the skin on our penis was amputated, if you look at your penis and judge how much that actually is, you may be surprised. And, this takes a long time for many. Not everyone may have that precise goal.

Regards

Comment

Am new to these forums...glad to see a place to talk about all the techniques etc. One thing i've not seen in all my research regarding keeping the head covered is something really simple that i figured out on my own. I use a 2" piece of medical tape and just push the glans down enough so it's covered and then tape around the top. You can actually leave a bit of an opening so you can urinate without having to take the tape off. It's been working for me. Anyone else try this? Will attach a photo later. I wear this when i don't use a device - even at night. Nocturnal erections not a problem as the force of the erection can break through the tape. Not a problem though as the majority of the night it's covered.

Comment

Originally posted by reuncut View Post
        Am new to these forums...glad to see a place to talk about all the techniques etc. One thing i've not seen in all my research regarding keeping the head covered is something really simple that i figured out on my own. I use a 2" piece of medical tape and just push the glans down enough so it's covered and then tape around the top. You can actually leave a bit of an opening so you can urinate without having to take the tape off. It's been working for me. Anyone else try this? Will attach a photo later. I wear this when i don't use a device - even at night. Nocturnal erections not a problem as the force of the erection can break through the tape. Not a problem though as the majority of the night it's covered.
        This is something that people have been known to do. If I remember correctly, "cross taping" is basically the same thing you're talking about, but 2 pieces of tape.

Comment

Originally posted by mattsprofile View Post

This is something that people have been known to do. If I remember correctly, "cross taping" is basically the same thing you're talking about, but 2 pieces of tape.
          Oh ok. Thanks. Wasn't sure. Seems a heck of a lot easier than buying some device and monkeying around with that. But, to each his own.

Comment

matt Id like to see a pic of how you are applying this exactly.
            Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Are use the DR Brown baby bottle nipple top pretty comfortable to wear and I’ve been wearing it for years
              from buffalo ny area started restoring 2012 at ci 1 now ci 6

Comment

I use the DR Brown baby bottle nipple top pretty comfortable to wear and I’ve been wearing it for years
                from buffalo ny area started restoring 2012 at ci 1 now ci 6

Comment

I restored several years ago. I gained enough foreskin to extend about one inch beyond the end of the flaccid penis glans. This naturally puckers nearly closed, so much so that there is totally coverage during the night as well as through out the day as I dress commando. I belong to a nudist resort. I even have coverage while swimming or walking around nude.
                  Last edited by J9+stk; 08-09-2019, 03:14 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Comment

Comment

Absolutely incredible, my goal! What was your routine?
                      Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

I just wear tight briefs, That seems to help me!

Comment

Working...
                        X