Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do we keep the glans covered at all times?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gdom View Post
    Because I'm a grower I can't keep it covered 24/7 even after years of restoring. Gets too tight during an erection.

You just don't worry about it till you can I guess.

One day...

PS: Your skin doesn't stay on at all. Ron you need to design one without the gigantic lip that gets stuck on everything and falls off. The device is completely useless.
    I think it works, but only when wearing briefs... I prefer tight briefs anyway for the extra support they give.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

If you start with a freshly washed device and skin and wear briefs to keep the Your-Skin Cone's weight from pulling it down, you might be able to run and jump and stop and start. But we should ALWAYS be prepared for a device to loosen before we planned. On a few occasions while biking I have reached UP my shorts to get hold of a loose cone and put it in my pocket until later.
      In meant when you are finished. No device.

Comment

Originally posted by gdom View Post
        Because I'm a grower I can't keep it covered 24/7 even after years of restoring. Gets too tight during an erection.

You just don't worry about it till you can I guess.

One day...

PS: Your skin doesn't stay on at all. Ron you need to design one without the gigantic lip that gets stuck on everything and falls off. The device is completely useless.
        So, when you are done with restoring, the skin doesnt stay over glans? What is the point then if it rubs underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by Simchhh View Post

So, when you are done with restoring, the skin doesnt stay over glans? What is the point then if it rubs underwear.
          No. When you are done, meaning when you have reached your goal, then you are at your goal. If that goal was to grow enough skin to stay covered all the time, without needing to do anything to stay covered, then you will not have to do anything to stay covered. We have many reports from men who achieved this.

That, of course, means you need to grow sufficient skin. Don't forget, about half the skin on our penis was amputated, if you look at your penis and judge how much that actually is, you may be surprised. And, this takes a long time for many. Not everyone may have that precise goal.

Regards

Comment

Working...
          X