Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which device to use

Hello everybody

I'm writing this post with great excitement. After 6 years i have finally realized i can do something to restore a lost part of me.
    I have considered to start of with a TCL-X tugger because I only had a half-circumcision, so I still have some skin left.
    Based on the pictures which device/method would be best considered my foreskin?

Another thing is that my foreskin flaws/slits when I have sex or sometimes masturbates.
    I worry that tugging will make it worse. Maybe it could also help because more skin will be available.
    Anybody with similar experiences?

Thanks in advance!

I think you probably have enough skin to use any device that you want. For people who are cut tight there may be some restrictions on which ones they are physically capable of using.

I believe that device preference is very subjective. They all seem to work and none of them are generally objectively better than any other device. I would recommend that you compile a list of all the different devices you're interested in and decide for yourself which one suits your life best. I am also under the impression that most people end up using multiple different devices and methods before finding the one that they like best.

Comment

Ive been using the TLC tugger(the regular one) for a month now and I was cut very tight, I am seeing improvement though. As for the scaring, I have something like that too but its more like a ring under my glans, it definitely stings a little but nothing too bad. You could honestly get any device, the TLC-X is a very good option as well.

Comment

I would add to what mattsprofile said that chose a device or method that you think will work well for you. Will be easy for you to use. Or that can be easily customized. Or that has lots of options. Or whatever you feel will make it fit both into your life and that you will feel comfortable with.

Regards

Comment

Thanks for your replies. Sounds similar to my case Gingerbreadman.
          My biggest worry is to tug a scar line that flaws, but if you say it works fine for you, maybe it also will for me.
          Do you mind sharing some pictures Gingerbreadman, just to see if the ring under your glans is the same is mine?
          You can also get my contact details if you don't wanna do it here.

Best regards

Comment

In addition to your replies about finding a device that fits my life best; do you coincidentally know a device that allows you to pee without having to take it off.
            I pee 6-7 times a day, so it would make things easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Back2B4 View Post
              In addition to your replies about finding a device that fits my life best; do you coincidentally know a device that allows you to pee without having to take it off.
              Here's a good comparison chart of the different devices. A couple of them allow for urination without having to take them off first.

Comment

You do not have to wear it that long. Many men have found that shorter periods, measured in minutes, is as effective as keeping tension on for long periods. Think about manual tuggers, for just one example. My routine is 20 minutes of tension, twice a day, 5 days a week. that has been as effective, or more effective than any other regimen (4-6 hours a day, all day) that I have tried, for growing skin. Basically, I simply tug while I eat breakfast and dinner. Then I go about my day as normal, no fuss, no worries.

The other point that should be made is one of the BIG advantages with most devices is the easy on and off feature. so taking it on and off to pee is easy, and one of the reasons people like devices.

Regards

Comment

The Supercanister by Advanced Devices is hollow and allows you to pee thru it. However, you have to glue and tape it on and removing it, even with the adhesive remover, is pretty rough on your skin. You have enough skin to use ANY tapeless device and put it on quickly and easily.

Comment

I pee about the same if not more some days, I use to tug from 6am to 6pm everyday, did that for about 11 months, I was mostly using a TLC Stretch Tugger 8 with strap around my knee, also have the TLC-X that I use in various way (weights, springs, rubber bands), also use air with a water balloon with the TLC-X air kit. This last month I have been using the TLC Tugger, the TLC Stretch tugger in sizes up to 24 with high tension for about an hour to 1-1/2 hours at a time, if I am out and about I wear a 4mm TLC packer with RCX my skin cone, or an o-ring around the house. It took me awhile to get use to putting the tugger back on when I had to pee, soon as I gained more skin I can put the tugger back on in about 15 seconds. So if you have plenty of skin slack any of them should not be a problem to quickly put back on after you get use to them.

Comment

Hello everybody

I'm writing this post with great excitement. After 6 years i have finally realized i can do something to restore a lost part of me.
                      I have considered to start of with a TCL-X tugger because I only had a half-circumcision, so I still have some skin left.
                      Based on the pictures which device/method would be best considered my foreskin?

Another thing is that my foreskin flaws/slits when I have sex or sometimes masturbates.
                      I worry that tugging will make it worse. Maybe it could also help because more skin will be available.
                      Anybody with similar experiences?

Thanks in advance!
                      My favorite device is the PUD. It is comfortable, pee through, heavy, supremely simple and does the job well. It is also the most expensive device on the market.

I have tried the TLC Tugger and the super canister as well.

The tugger seems to be the most popular device. I found that the skin cone can pinch with heavier tension. The super canister I was disappointed with unfortunately because of the design of the tube. Was difficult to tape on compared with the PUD which has a taper to it allowing ease of application.

The only downside to the PUD is: it is hard to conceal, and the stainless steel gets really cold in the winter months, which is not conducive to the stretching of skin.

I have yet to see a device that employs heat, but it probably would accelerate skin growth tremendously... Whether or not it is safe is the question.

I would advise against short session tugging and manual tugging. Just seems less effective (from progress gallery information), and manual tugging is very tedious. I have seen some manual tugging results that looked really bad because it is easy to apply too much pressure and produce stretch marks and wrinkles in the wrong places... And take this with a grain of salt as I haven't been around all that long, but from what I have seen, most people who show success with restoration tug for 6 hours plus a day with 8 to 18 ounces of tension.

Good luck.

EDIT: With a head start like that (coming from a tight circ'ed individual) you will be restored in no time if you settle into a good routine.

Your best bet is probably to start off with a TLC TUGGER and use weights or a strap for tension. If you have the cash, try the PUD, it is the cadillac.
                      PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. Can't wait to get started!

Comment

Working...
                        X