Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

turkey neck and penis size (cut very tight)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turkey neck and penis size (cut very tight)

Hey guys,

i am currently 18 years old and I was cut very tight when I was 9. The issue with my penis is, that my turkey neck starts at the middle of my shaft when erect. Its gets very tight and stretchy when I am erect and it pulls my penis behind. I went to an urologist and he acknowledged my turkey neck but said that a surgery would be more dangerous than beneficial. So this is something like my last resort. Besides the turkey neck, I have the issue that my penis is bending upwards. It seems like that a good portion of my shaft Is buried under skin and tissue (I am not overweight). If I measure my penis non bone pressed, its something like 12cm but when I do it bone pressed its like 16cm. Can this be caused by circumcision? And how does penis size change (if at all) during foreskin restoration? Can I fix my turkey neck?

I would suggest that the surgery should be the last resort, and what we do is well understood and effective.

We are applying tension to the skin. the tension triggers the skin to grow longer, just like when someone gains weight, or gauges their body piercing.

If the turkey neck is caused by too little skin, which is likely, then growing more skin will allow the skin to settled back toward your body, so yes it could. It certainly will not make it worse.

Restoring doesn't really increase the size of your penis enough to notice it, but the additional skin may let your penis extend more freely, which may look like it has gotten longer.

Hope that answered your question, if not ask further questions.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Thealphamale View Post
      Hey guys,

i am currently 18 years old and I was cut very tight when I was 9. The issue with my penis is, that my turkey neck starts at the middle of my shaft when erect. Its gets very tight and stretchy when I am erect and it pulls my penis behind. I went to an urologist and he acknowledged my turkey neck but said that a surgery would be more dangerous than beneficial. So this is something like my last resort. Besides the turkey neck, I have the issue that my penis is bending upwards. It seems like that a good portion of my shaft Is buried under skin and tissue (I am not overweight). If I measure my penis non bone pressed, its something like 12cm but when I do it bone pressed its like 16cm. Can this be caused by circumcision? And how does penis size change (if at all) during foreskin restoration? Can I fix my turkey neck?
      I think it could help. The problem with surgery is that they take even more skin out when they do the procedure. Look at some before and afters before committing to anything surgical... You are looking at 2 years of tugging to see anything decent in terms of more skin. Check out the progress galleries.

Comment

With tugging and restoring skin- you are growing more/new shaft skin. The more new skin you grow, the less your scrotal skin will be tugged up your shaft. Right now for you it gets tugged up your shaft because of the lack of shaft skin, so in essence growing more shaft skin should solve that. Like others said- I would avoid surgery!

Comment

Working...
        X