Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain from glans squeezing

So I've got a bit of a thick cock . . .

My flaccid glans size is over 2 inches wide. When I ordered my TLC-x I ordered a 51/57mm stretcher. Ron emailed to say they rarely sell this size and have no others bigger than that.

My problem is my limitation to tugging for longer sessions because of the pain I eventually feel on the edges of my glans from the squeezing of the tugger plate. I feel no pain in my developing foreskin at all.

Should I request that they make a size that actually fits my glans? I feel like it is limiting my progress at this point . . .

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1465.PNG
Views:	455
Size:	441.2 KB
ID:	32090

Just do shorter sessions. When it starts to hurt take it off and take a break for 30 minutes or so. This on and off approach is better for skin growth any way. It's called cyclic tension and is proven to grow skin faster. In fact that's how they grow skin for burn victims (not on your dick). You are trying to trigger the skin cells to divide and devices by their very nature restrict blood flow to some degree. Triggered cells need blood flow to complete the process, so when it hurts, TAKE IT OFF!

Comment

Thank you!!!

Comment

The size of the device looks fine, imo. I personally find it more comfortable to wear something that is a bit smaller in size than larger. Do what parsecskin said about the cyclic tension and removing it if it begins to hurt.

Comment

Oh! Almost forgot. Another "hack" I have developed that greatly increases the comfort of the TLC-X is to apply a light coat of beeswax based lip balm to the pusher where it contacts your glans. You may be experiencing "sticktion" from the sticky nature of silicone. Plain is best, Honey flavor is OK (actually preferred because honey is naturally anti-microbial), just don't use the peppermint flavor one unless you're into pain!

Comment

The lubricant is a good idea, and it is cheap and easy to try. I had a similar problem when I switched to solid silicon inserts, and the lube solved my issue.

You could also try making the edge rounder and larger, either by adding a bit of tape padding, or adding a bead of silicon aquarium caulking, which should stick to the silicon gripper.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigcat View Post
              So I've got a bit of a thick cock . . .

My flaccid glans size is over 2 inches wide. When I ordered my TLC-x I ordered a 51/57mm stretcher. Ron emailed to say they rarely sell this size and have no others bigger than that.

My problem is my limitation to tugging for longer sessions because of the pain I eventually feel on the edges of my glans from the squeezing of the tugger plate. I feel no pain in my developing foreskin at all.

Should I request that they make a size that actually fits my glans? I feel like it is limiting my progress at this point . . .
              Look around for a different device. You need to tug for 4 - 6 hours a day to see decent results. The short session crowd lacks photo evidence for claims that it actually works.

Get a PUD GP XL. http://www.abody.com/product_pud_gp.aspx
              Last edited by salamander6773; 01-31-2019, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Personally, I’d mix it up with a different decvices. I never found the (regular) TLC all that comfortable. Or the Cat. I had to find the one I liked. Which happened to only cost me $30. Which was nice. Wish I had found it earlier.

Also, impressive dick, bro. What’s ur measure length? Hard? Wish I was rocking a rod that big. Lol.

Comment

Thank you all very much for the insights and advice. I really appreciate it!

(Thanks Bendaleinc - I'll message directly.

Comment

It might help to position the pusher plate closer to the ventral side. Try to center it on the glans when looking down on it from above; this should minimize the amount of the coronal flare that gets pulled up by the foreskin. I do this with my CAT II Q. My glans is almost as wide as yours, compared to the pusher plate, and I've found that distributing the tension evenly around it is important for avoiding discomfort.

Also, don't use too much tension. A good rule in restoration is 'No pain, all gain.'

Comment

I thought the TLC was measured to match closely to the head of your penis. Been a while since i got mine but was sure I sent dimensions. I would email Ron Lowe directly and ask this question. It's important for the skin to grow around the corona according to his published info.TLCTuggerService@GMail.com

Comment

I use round cotton pads for makeup removal on top of my glans before applying the device. I first apply an moisturising ointment on the pad, then put it on top of my glans and then bring my foreskin forward to make the sides of the pad wrap around the pusher. The moisturising ointment is key, as the skin has to be able to glide over the part of the cotton pad that wraps the pusher. Judging from the picture for you that is likely to be less of an issue, so I’d say it might be worth a shot!

note that I use a double deep pusher, so for me the edges of the pad cover the sidewalls of the pusher. With the standard pusher, you’d have to make sure it doesn’t get stuck between the tugger and the cone, as then you won’t be able to tension properly. Probably you can bend it round and squeeze it between the pusher and the tugger body, then move the skin over the tugger body and finally apply tension.
                        My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings to the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the progress. https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

In my experience you need very little pushing tension compared to pulling. I find my glans often hurts if I push it too far. And it always seems like too far is not far enough. View the pusher as a way to essentially add that little bit of tension that may have been lost when putting on the device, not as a primary source of tension.

Comment

Originally posted by Floodwater View Post
                            I thought the TLC was measured to match closely to the head of your penis. Been a while since i got mine but was sure I sent dimensions. I would email Ron Lowe directly and ask this question. It's important for the skin to grow around the corona according to his published info.TLCTuggerService@GMail.com
                            Hey Floodwater, Thanks for the post. Yes, you're correct. The morning I ordered/measured was very cold and as my Husband tends to tell me, I am a bit too humble about my penis size. The average I've measured when at room temp, with pants or undies on (we keep our house at 69 degrees) has been nearly 60mm. So it was totally my fault that I ordered 51mm. But, they also don't really make many in this range so I'm just making do with some of the recommendations above. I do get some weird compression on my glans, very noticeable when removed, no matter how lightly I stretch.

Attached photos show how much my glans pushed out around the edges of the push plate, therefore creating weird/sore compression on the inner 2/3 circumference of my glans:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1580.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	33109Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1581.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	33111
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by StemCellRestoration View Post
                              In my experience you need very little pushing tension compared to pulling. I find my glans often hurts if I push it too far. And it always seems like too far is not far enough. View the pusher as a way to essentially add that little bit of tension that may have been lost when putting on the device, not as a primary source of tension.
                              YES!!! PAIN = NO GAIN

Comment

Working...
                              X